First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lola Walls

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Jan 6, 2013
I want everyone to know that my acquiring the former Valley bar was for my sister a new start. NOT for me. So yes I am bitter that she has made the choice she has made. More work for me than i needed. I guess I should have listened to my Mom and brother. There are some people you can't help. I really feel sorry for. I won't be there the next time she falls. To expensive!!!!!
play-work-live

United States

#2 Jan 6, 2013
Are you closing
Lola Walls

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Jan 7, 2013
No,I'm not closing. I've changed the hours though. I hope to make it better than it was. Thanks to some fine friends I've met here keeping me focused on the job at hand I'll remain Open.
unknownone

Ray, OH

#4 Jan 7, 2013
Lola Walls wrote:
No,I'm not closing. I've changed the hours though. I hope to make it better than it was. Thanks to some fine friends I've met here keeping me focused on the job at hand I'll remain Open.
. Are you the one dating shorty from there?
Who Cares

Lewis Center, OH

#5 Jan 19, 2013
Keep up the good work sweetie,it will get better!!!
sick n tired

Clyde, OH

#6 Jan 19, 2013
I am sick and tired of th lies i have been reading posted by Lola. I Diana have never hit my sister, only tried to contain her while she was having another one of her fits. You may look for any money missing at your own home thats where its always come up stolen in the past. A few weeks ago you scratched yourself up and was punching yourself and blaming it on me. The other day I pulled you from my car because u were trying to steal my keys. We Nikki and I were only trying to get her kids clothes n toys u thought u should lock away from them. SHE OWES U NOTHING SISTER SHE WORKED SIX MONTHES AND U NEVER PAID HER A THIN DIME. She fed u for the first two months after u went to get her n help her. What a joke. For everyones info. LOLA was broke when I got here a year ago,she spent what her husband left her trying to buy a young boyfriend, u guessed it the money was gone n so as he, good job Todd. This has seemed to consumed all my sisters goodsence. I could go on n on with the crap you have put me through since I came here.You never went to the hospital if u had to it was due to your self induced beatings u keep giving yourself..Sure did get some pity from people who dont have a clue who u are. You forgot to mention my precious grandbabies who were strapped in my car the otherday when u threatened to push them along with my car in your pond. Then let them watch u try to bash me in the face with a rock. You also tryied to ram the side of my car with kids in it when we tried to get away from your crazy ass. You called the cops and u face te charges. Lets not forget the diamond ring i was wearing aaround my neck u ripped off and stoie.U did do this bar for me as I c it you made sure u were in control.Have at it im sick of u humiliating mr because u are jealous.Dont need u or your lies.You can and wilnot control my life.Thereis place u can get hel for your condition.Heres what u should call your bar. Lowlife Lying Lolas
outsidelookingin

Galloway, OH

#7 Jan 20, 2013
As I see it from the outside looking in ,you two ladies are very nice people ,you should kick the deadbeat men to the curb and love one another and quit the fighting ,stick together that is what family is all about ,you both are lovely ladies and everyone had faith in you until the men came in the picture just look at when things started falling apart .men are a dime a dozen and never ever let men break up a love between sisters ,so please stop the name calling and hug and love one another ,life is to short for this ,just my view from the outside .
0Brien975

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Jan 20, 2013
Anyone know what the fight was over Friday night? Heard someone was cut.
happy feet

Galloway, OH

#9 Jan 20, 2013
it was a holbert and todd patrick they were cut by some guy jealous of holbert flirting with his woman dont know what patrick had in it someone said he had a ballbat .I was there never seen a bat.holbert is getting to old for that crap,might not be so lucky next time only cut his arm and patricks hand .called the law never seen them there either.course i was busy getting my groove on
funnyashell

Galloway, OH

#10 Jan 21, 2013
lol was in lodi`s bar friday night and it was funny as hell when some blond got up to sing she was a joke ---she thinks she is in nashville she forgets she is in baintucky country ----will say she has a loud mouth but she is a long way from nashville ---people laughing behind her back how she went across the floor and held her hand up like here comes the queen. queen of baintucky usa
Johnny Sins

Portsmouth, OH

#11 Jan 21, 2013
Lola gives head.
Rambo

Lucasville, OH

#12 Feb 11, 2013
I know she takes deliveries in the back door, if ya catch my drift.
dontworryboutit

Chillicothe, OH

#13 Feb 17, 2013
Lola Walls wrote:
Lola, I'm here for you!! We'll all help you get through your rough times. & you know it.:) <3
Lola Walls

Chillicothe, OH

#14 Feb 19, 2013
Thank you! Your support and kindness is much appreciated.
jeff

West Union, OH

#16 Feb 23, 2013
i know, i've played with her (.(.) plenty of times. she real easy.
exholbert
#17 Feb 23, 2013
which Holbert was it? Vernon by any chance?
WTF

Columbus, OH

#18 Feb 23, 2013
Who gives a f$(&?!!!:(
Lola Walls

Chillicothe, OH

#19 Feb 25, 2013
jeff wrote:
i know, i've played with her (.(.) plenty of times. she real easy.
You are the kind o person that relly ought to get a life. You don't know me and should keep your trash to yourself. Stop hiding behind a ficticious name.Real people aren't afraid to use their REAL name unless they are cowards!! Kindly keep your rude comments to yourself or write them about your Mother or sister!!!!
Jemanni

Portsmouth, OH

#21 Feb 25, 2013
Lola will go down on a man quicker than a flat tire.
junior

Henderson, NV

#23 Feb 27, 2013
I played with her nips at the bar and she just smiled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chagrin Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Julie Moore Oct 13 Cathy 2
Lynzie Johnson (Feb '17) Oct 11 Youreworthless 12
linsie johnson (Dec '16) Oct 11 Youreworthless 22
donita cross sue nnorris sheila ross black blazer (Feb '17) Oct 9 TCOLLINS 16
Drunks in Bainbridge (May '13) Sep 20 Fartbreath 5
lindsey dermer (Jul '13) Sep 19 Educated 2
Tyler Holbert? (Feb '17) Sep 19 Educated 2

Chagrin Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance