new autozone in bainbridge
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hehe:)

Athens, OH

#22 Mar 15, 2013
I just went through bainbridge and guess what the signs up, and it's a...... oh look at that a dollar store ! haha
I effin told you so

Chillicothe, OH

#23 Mar 15, 2013
what do you know, that autozone has a dollar general sign on it lmao....so i guess all those reliable sources you all arugued with me about are not so reliable ......TOLD YOU!!

Athens, OH

#24 Mar 15, 2013
I effin told you so wrote:
what do you know, that autozone has a dollar general sign on it lmao....so i guess all those reliable sources you all arugued with me about are not so reliable ......TOLD YOU!!
lol I know right, people are so stupid, they will still argue with us about it even though the sign clearly says Dollar General.
Jane

Cambridge, OH

#25 Mar 15, 2013
The autozone is going to be in the back of the store, I was told today.

Athens, OH

#26 Mar 15, 2013
Jane wrote:
The autozone is going to be in the back of the store, I was told today.
why the hell would there be an autozone in the back of a damn dollar store ? whoever told you that is a dumbass just like you for believing it. if that was true there would be a sign that said AUTOZONE ! but what does the sign say ? Dollar General . so just shut the hell up.
Catherine

Cambridge, OH

#27 Mar 15, 2013
You shut up. There is an autozone sign inside that building. Watch and see. Dollar and autozone have gone together, fool.
just sayin

Chillicothe, OH

#28 Mar 15, 2013
Catherine wrote:
You shut up. There is an autozone sign inside that building. Watch and see. Dollar and autozone have gone together, fool.
Ok for the record, I managed a dollar general store for 9 years, i know the company very well and there is no way in the world they would share a building with autozone, they are not able to do that period, not legally. It has been said that they might put an autozone in the OLD dollar general building once they have moved into the new building though......but i promise you, dollar general will never share there building or there profits with autozone.
known fact

Cambridge, OH

#29 Mar 15, 2013
They cant put autozone in the old building because it is going to be a save-a-lot!!
just sayin

Chillicothe, OH

#30 Mar 15, 2013
you know what i am going to sit back and wait till i once again can say i told you so, i told you all it was a dollar general, but no, noone would listen and wow there's a dollar general sign on the building.....so once again i will sit back and wait and when its time i will say again I TOLD YOU SO !!

Athens, OH

#31 Mar 16, 2013
some of you people are just idiots for thinking the dollar store will have an auto zone in it. lol Catherine, gtfo you don't know shit .
Jim

Manchester, OH

#32 Mar 16, 2013
It IS an autozone in back.
bold face lie

Chillicothe, OH

#33 Mar 17, 2013
Catherine wrote:
That is a bold face lie , know someone who was inside the building yesterday taking pics and ABSOLUTELY NO AUTOZONE SIGN IN THE BUILDING.......GOT YA..........AGAIN!
Jim

Granville, OH

#34 Mar 18, 2013
whoever you talked to is a liar. you are also a liar.
clueless

Chillicothe, OH

#35 Mar 18, 2013
Jim wrote:
whoever you talked to is a liar. you are also a liar.
oh am i now well you can kiss my lieing ass jim ole boy, we'll see when it all plays out who knew what they were talking about won't we......i know mine are facts so we'll just wait for you to be shown the truth.... i am done till then!!
yahha

Peebles, OH

#36 Mar 18, 2013
you must be retarded to even care about thi sh#t.
aaaahhahahahahahhahahhaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chagrin Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thomas Flannery 17 hr haley 1
The Blonde Swinger at 101 1/2 Oak street Tue Greenfield gang 1
Squatch Mon Gina 11
Lawana Chaney (May '15) Mon Bryan 9
apartments (Jul '15) Sun Songbird 2
jimmy fleming Jul 22 word 2
Dairy Queen (Apr '12) Jul 17 youll never know 29

Chagrin Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance