Next Last
rigg

Cambridge, OH

#1 Mar 4, 2013
Across from the IGA. Can't wait!
dumbass

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Mar 4, 2013
the new building is a new super dollar general, the autozone is RUMORED as going into the old dollar general once they get moved....I know this to be a fact, as far as the new building being a dollar general because i know the district manager over the store and i know the ppl doing the concrete work on the new building as well.....GET A CLUE !!
for sure

Peebles, OH

#3 Mar 5, 2013
It's going to be a pizza place is what the guy at the bank said. He helped with the loan so he would know.
whatever u will see

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Mar 5, 2013
I can't wait till they finally put the sign up, i am going to be so all over this page...with my i told you so dumbasses!!!!!!!!! Believe what you want,i know what it is so, you all live in your fantasy worlds, why in the world would you have a pizza place that effin big in a town with 2 pizza places already and subway selling pizza as well? really? who, in there right mind would put a pizza place, that big in a town this small......gullable... dollar general is building the building......stop and ask the guy pouring the concrete, his name is Rick.....
Arick

Peebles, OH

#5 Mar 5, 2013
I was told it is going to be a 1st national bank.
whatever u will see

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Mar 5, 2013
are you guys looking at the building? really look at the size, the length, look at how its laid out and then look at the dollar general....have you ever seen a bank built like that, in a pole barn type building? would a pizza place need to be that long and big? honestly tell me, the building is really long....its huge......could poor little Bainbridge use another pizza place first of all or one that big? would a small town like Bainbridge need an auto parts store that big? why do you think all the auto parts stores that HAVE been in this town have gone out of business? because Bainbridge's to small to economically carry a business like that.....the one business that is booming in Bainbridge is Dollar General, so they were granted a bigger building with more of a grocery store feel to it, it will have 30something coolers and carry produce...its where the money is, noone is going to waste money putting something in our little town that's not going to be a huge money maker, our town is to small.....use common sense folks....
whatever u will see

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Mar 5, 2013
Arick wrote:
I was told it is going to be a 1st national bank.
why in the world would Bainbridge need another bank? Rockhold is a family owned bank, a Bainbridge family owned bank..another bank would be a waste of time and the town is to small to warrant a need for another bank....seriously.
the truth

Columbus, OH

#8 Mar 5, 2013
theyre building a nut house to put all you idiots in.
wtf ever dude

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Mar 5, 2013
the truth wrote:
theyre building a nut house to put all you idiots in.
yeah and there's a room in it with your name on it f**ktard!Keep your comments in Highland Co.
yabba

Lynx, OH

#11 Mar 5, 2013
yabba yabba
DragonHugger

Columbus, OH

#12 Mar 7, 2013
If they build a pizza place, I can provide the fire!*breathes*
Derek

United States

#13 Mar 8, 2013
Well, you know it's not going to be a dentist's office...
joe

Mansfield, OH

#14 Mar 8, 2013
the guy pouring concrete said it will be a jc penny. so there.
hehe:)

Van Wert, OH

#15 Mar 8, 2013
just shut the hell up about it, obviously the people some of you are getting your information from are stupid ! it's a bigger Dollar General! so just shut up already ! everyone that has common sense knows that's its a Dollar General because we don't go listening to dumb idiots like you and the people you hear it from. you really think Jc penny's would be that small? get a clue and drop the shit !
Jennifer Leeth

Mansfield, OH

#16 Mar 8, 2013
They got the sign in today I saw it, it's going to be Skid's flea market. He's moving here.
hehe:)

Van Wert, OH

#17 Mar 8, 2013
your probably talking about the old feed store. the new building is a Dollar General, so just stop talking about it. you'll see when the actual sign goes up.
wtfever

Chillicothe, OH

#18 Mar 8, 2013
joe wrote:
the guy pouring concrete said it will be a jc penny. so there.
the guy pouring concrete's my brother in law and if he told you that he was f**kin with you because so many ppl have stopped and asked that stupid ass question, it is a super dollar general period, point blank period!
greenfield bob

Mansfield, OH

#19 Mar 8, 2013
I disagree. My sources are dependable.
jim

West Union, OH

#20 Mar 9, 2013
it's going to be an autozone? well it's about time!
arthur

Cambridge, OH

#21 Mar 15, 2013
yeah i just talked to the guys builing it, it's an autozone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chagrin Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lynzie Johnson Thu harry johnson 5
brad mcclure going to JAIL Jun 23 candy 1
Todd Jun 22 longjohn hardman 9
brad mcclure hiding at gloria williams Jun 22 bender 15
Julia Simpson Jun 21 jamahl 2
eat the meat Jun 21 muhdick 1
McDonalds in Bainbridge (Apr '13) Jun 10 Local engineer 33
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chagrin Falls Mortgages