Police Investigate Suicide Attempt at...

Police Investigate Suicide Attempt at Hillcrest Hospital

There are 24 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Jul 13, 2010, titled Police Investigate Suicide Attempt at Hillcrest Hospital. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

Police are investigating after an elderly man shot himself outside the Emergency Room at Hillcrest Hospital on Tuesday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rollo

Cleveland, OH

#21 Jul 14, 2010
What a kick in the pants. Try to kill yourself and some do-gooder tries to save you. Wait till this guy's family gets the bill.

Maybe Hillcrest needs to make the little "no guns" signs bigger so these old folks with vision problems can see them. Then we'd all be safer.
Whatever

Cleveland, OH

#22 Jul 14, 2010
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be surprised...the Bible says that "the world is passing away" (1 John 2:17) Things are not going to get better I'm afraid!
Has nothing to do with God or the bible you idiot. People do bad things. There is good and evil people in this world. There are troubled people in this world. But hey if you need to look to a book to make you more comfy. go for it
Tragic

Cleveland, OH

#23 Jul 14, 2010
Let me tell you that as an employee the events were tragic and shocking. However, it is impossible to have metal detectors in a hosptial. Everyone carries some form of metal on them. Do you want to be stripped searched? Do you want to go to the hospital and be in a airport security like situation?

Let me remind you that there have been shootings at gas stations, fast food restaurants, grocery stores, banks etc. Do you want metal detectors and searches done at every place you go to? Even the best security does not guarantee absolute safety. Even with the extremes of airport security people are still finding ways to bring weapons and bombs on board the planes.

The events at the hospital are fightening, but look closely at the events. These individuals had planned this out before the events took place. By the outcomes of each event you can see that these individuals intended no harm to anyone except themselves.

It does not matter where you live or where you go, the potential for vilolence is there. This may not make you feel better but it is reality.
voice of reason

Cleveland, OH

#24 Jul 14, 2010
Tragic wrote:
Let me tell you that as an employee the events were tragic and shocking. However, it is impossible to have metal detectors in a hosptial. Everyone carries some form of metal on them. Do you want to be stripped searched? Do you want to go to the hospital and be in a airport security like situation?
Let me remind you that there have been shootings at gas stations, fast food restaurants, grocery stores, banks etc. Do you want metal detectors and searches done at every place you go to? Even the best security does not guarantee absolute safety. Even with the extremes of airport security people are still finding ways to bring weapons and bombs on board the planes.
The events at the hospital are fightening, but look closely at the events. These individuals had planned this out before the events took place. By the outcomes of each event you can see that these individuals intended no harm to anyone except themselves.
It does not matter where you live or where you go, the potential for vilolence is there. This may not make you feel better but it is reality.
Finally an intelligent statement! Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chagrin Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mike maughmer and boney girl (Feb '17) Thu Jon 10
Best place to eat (Oct '16) Jan 16 Squatch is my friend 8
Grocery store Jan 8 Fat Fred 3
Does Sean cawood smoke meth Jan 6 chilli411 8
Trevis Campbell Jan 4 EEDAH 5
what happened to brad hafer Jan 2 sally 1
Brain Tumor (Jan '06) Nov '16 Iknowwhoiamdoyou 5

Chagrin Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance