First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Kiss My A22

United States

#1 Jan 8, 2010
What is up with her? She left her old man started doin drugs. What the hell is wrong people?
guest

United States

#2 Jan 8, 2010
What do you mean "started doing drugs"? She has been doing drugs for years now, that is nothing new!
Kiss My A22

United States

#3 Jan 8, 2010
it was news to me. I didn't that she was like that. Of course I havent been around her much either.

Since: Jan 10

United States

#5 Jan 9, 2010
What was Hope's maiden name before she was married?
guest

Hume, MO

#6 Jan 10, 2010
Curneal

Since: Jan 10

Atlanta, IL

#7 Jan 10, 2010
TYVM
concern citizen

Jackson, MO

#8 Jan 19, 2010
look for you people who think you know it all you dodn't know shit for one she still with george and forthe dope scene she has lost her way before but not now she has went threw a bunch of mid life criss so you need to quit talking shit until you know whats really going on so next time you talk talk the truth
kiss my a22

United States

#9 Jan 20, 2010
concern citizen wrote:
look for you people who think you know it all you dodn't know shit for one she still with george and forthe dope scene she has lost her way before but not now she has went threw a bunch of mid life criss so you need to quit talking shit until you know whats really going on so next time you talk talk the truth
tell that to all the people that have seen you running around with that meth head in dutchtown. oh yeah the pictures of you with another guy. I bet george would love to see those, the only reason he hasnt is I don't want him going to jail for killing your a22
concern citizen

Jackson, MO

#11 Jan 21, 2010
kiss my a22 wrote:
<quoted text>
tell that to all the people that have seen you running around with that meth head in dutchtown. oh yeah the pictures of you with another guy. I bet george would love to see those, the only reason he hasnt is I don't want him going to jail for killing your a22
Ill tell you right now this aint lucking hope and your about stupid mother lucker what are you an informent why don't you just tell everybody or did i just do that for you mr.DDD now why is any of your bussiness why dont you are you own dirty laundry
kiss my a22

United States

#12 Jan 21, 2010
concern citizen wrote:
<quoted text> Ill tell you right now this aint lucking hope and your about stupid mother lucker what are you an informent why don't you just tell everybody or did i just do that for you mr.DDD now why is any of your bussiness why dont you are you own dirty laundry
no your hope sister and stupid enough to believe her. ill call george right now and let him know. the second I see acting a fool. so kiss my a22 mother lucker
concern citizen

Jackson, MO

#13 Jan 21, 2010
look you dont have me fiqured out like i have you fiqured out mfg dh

“I love Fire”

Since: Jun 09

Chaffee Mo

#14 Jan 21, 2010
Old George is working SOB. The man isn't ever at home.
Kiss My A22

United States

#15 Jan 21, 2010
Who am I if your so smart Amanda.
Kiss My A22

United States

#16 Jan 21, 2010
Who am I Nicole. Since I know you. You live on Davidson, Drive a gray van.
concern citizen

United States

#17 Jan 21, 2010
your Derick hudson
concern citizen

Jackson, MO

#18 Jan 21, 2010
i told you i was smarted than you by the way you hav ent guessed me yet hahaha
concern citizen

Jackson, MO

#19 Jan 21, 2010
forget you dude you i have better things to do than sit here and play cat and mouse im done
Guest

San Mateo, CA

#21 Jan 23, 2010
Why is everyone so worried about this womans life if she wants to screw it up or not screw it up that's her buisness as long as she not hurting you why do you care
Kiss My A22

United States

#22 Jan 23, 2010
Because I have five minutes of free time and love pissing people off. So bite me
youknow

Jackson, MO

#23 Jan 23, 2010
For all u stupid a22 people you don't know anything about my lucking family so u need to keep my family out of your mouth. I promies u i am the ditch in this family and i will find out who u are and I am not lucking playing your stupid a22 bullhit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chaffee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Child abuse 4 min Autumn Spring Wit... 37
Hard and ready to please 16 hr LOLAU 10
CSI Miami Fri Talent Scouts of ... 1
Yolanda Robinson Schlosser Wed Old yo yo 6
Alex horton (May '16) Wed Horton hears his ho 8
kenny cummins (Jul '11) Wed Joke 14
watching your belongings (Jan '15) Dec 1 menz 16

Chaffee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chaffee Mortgages