First Prev
of 5
Next Last
WTH

Chicago, IL

#1 Jun 29, 2010
Called to place a order last night and no more sandwiches, burgers, chicken, fish, nothin! Nothin but pizza, salad and their yucky pasta dishes. That just REALLY stinks!!!
Yok

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jun 29, 2010
WTH wrote:
Called to place a order last night and no more sandwiches, burgers, chicken, fish, nothin! Nothin but pizza, salad and their yucky pasta dishes. That just REALLY stinks!!!
I agree the Pizza, salad, and the stuff is nasty. Is shelia still in the busniess.
WHAT

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jun 30, 2010
WTH wrote:
are they going out of business? i love their food!!
I wont go back

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jun 30, 2010
You are exactly right about those two ladies the food & atmsphere was awesome they were so nice and I know they were clean our food was always generous portions everytime we were there their personalities just made you smile and enjoy the food and the company.and i do believe they were mother and daughter hell I thought they owned it at first they were there 24-7 we have tried it since they left and as I said I wont go back theres nothing but trash there now boy did the new owners screw up by letting those two get away

United States

#6 Jun 30, 2010
they were mother and daughter. Their names are lisa and christy and they r the best. But the diner was treating them like crap and thats y they r no longer there. They were their best employees and they screwed them over. I agree that the place was alot better when they were working there. Im really good friends w lisa and she is the sweetest person i know
pete and repete

Advance, MO

#7 Jun 30, 2010
Yok wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree the Pizza, salad, and the stuff is nasty. Is shelia still in the busniess.
yum yum get ya sum....sheila is not there anymore but if she was i'd go back!!
Lisa and Kristy

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Jun 30, 2010
To every one who is defending us.... Thank You so very much. We loved our job and our customers. Glad to know that SOMEONE appreciated our hard work !!!!! We hold no grudges or nothing bad to say about any one.Just a situation gone bad.... were sorry to hear about the diner it use to be a booming lil business. So once again,"Thank You" we miss you all..........Still love you Lisa Hamm Mom "Carla" and Hott.
Bite Me

United States

#9 Jul 1, 2010
My wife and I ate there last night it was good. I had pizza and my wife had some kind of salad. I am wondering if there is some other reason people are bashing this place. The food seems to be fine.
Yuck

Chicago, IL

#10 Jul 1, 2010
To each his own, we all have differnt taste. I personally don't know who owns it, who cooks it or who brings it, I just think it's nasty! They're sandwiches and stuff were pretty good but I've just never cared for they're pizza.

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Jul 1, 2010
Yes very disappointed that they have taken all the good stuff off the menu!You get pizza a dime a dozen in this town,when will someone do something original beside pizza and burgers,so sad!
interesting

United States

#12 Jul 1, 2010
Lisa and Kristy wrote:
To every one who is defending us.... Thank You so very much. We loved our job and our customers. Glad to know that SOMEONE appreciated our hard work !!!!! We hold no grudges or nothing bad to say about any one.Just a situation gone bad.... were sorry to hear about the diner it use to be a booming lil business. So once again,"Thank You" we miss you all..........Still love you Lisa Hamm Mom "Carla" and Hott.
I thought the reason you got fired was b/c you two were stealing?
Lisa and Kristy

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Jul 1, 2010
Dont know where you got your information... interesting,but you are wrong. All we had to do was ask Chris & Lisa and they GAVE us ne thing we wanted or needed. We dont bite the hand that feeds us......

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Jul 2, 2010
Bring back the old menu!
no you are wrong

United States

#15 Jul 4, 2010
Lisa and Kristy wrote:
Dont know where you got your information... interesting,but you are wrong. All we had to do was ask Chris & Lisa and they GAVE us ne thing we wanted or needed. We dont bite the hand that feeds us......
i know you all to well and i know this isn't the first time you have "left a job" due to you bitting off the hand that feeds you! your a con artist and your daughter is in training! so how many jobs now have you stole from?
Wow

Chicago, IL

#16 Jul 4, 2010
I'd call that slander. Funny how people get so carless behind a computer screen!
hello

United States

#17 Jul 4, 2010
Wow wrote:
I'd call that slander. Funny how people get so carless behind a computer screen!
How is it slander when it is the truth? I would call it freedom of speech! notice how none of there local employers/co workers have commented??????
Lisa and Kristy

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Jul 4, 2010
hello wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it slander when it is the truth? I would call it freedom of speech! notice how none of there local employers/co workers have commented??????
Think what you want we really dont give a shit, we think your funny. We put our names out there , why cant you? Afraid? People do alot of back stabbing on here. Guess you dont have enough ass to say whats on your mind to peoples faces...Have a good one folks, keep talking at least your leaving someone else alone...
BURNED

Jackson, MO

#19 Jul 6, 2010
Ordered a pizza the other night and it took 30 minuted for delivery and then it was burned.
kool

Chesterfield, MO

#20 Jul 15, 2010
Lisa and Kristy = TROUBLE anywhere they go!
Lisa and Kristy

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Jul 15, 2010
Awwwww kool you must have got your ass whipped then. Funny you cant put your real name. We dont start no shit but we dont take no shit... Funny how all you back stabbers act so goody goody to our face, Keep talking we know were all that when you idots keep saying shit.... Thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chaffee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chelsie 8 hr Chaffee man 1
chaffee bar scene Aug 28 guest 2
A King Aug 25 cole gravey 4
Found chihuahua Aug 24 cole gravey 2
Awesome singer Aug 19 Wonder 1
White lives matter also Aug 19 Guest 3
Jeff eftink Aug 17 lane change 5

Chaffee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance