Amanda Hooker
Curiousity

Kimmswick, MO

#1 Aug 4, 2010
Anybody know what happened to her? Haven't seen her around in a few years.
Well

Kimmswick, MO

#2 Aug 5, 2010
I heard she got raped, and that's why she's back in Chaffee. Damn, living up to that name.
CloseFriendofAma nda

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Aug 5, 2010
Curiousity -- If you was looking for Amanda that bad she's not hard to find. She's on facebook!

Well -- I dont believe its any of your business why she moved back to Chaffee and IF she was raped I dont believe its your position to be posting this stuff on here! As for living it up to her name thats pretty childish!

I do believe you all need to mind your own business and if you would like to get ahold of Amanda, like I said. She's on FACEBOOK!
Jennifer Morey

Poplar Bluff, MO

#4 Aug 5, 2010
Well wrote:
I heard she got raped, and that's why she's back in Chaffee. Damn, living up to that name.
This is something that definitly should not be aired on a website, and I think it's pretty f*cked up that all you people have time for is judgement and gossip. Get off your high horses and get a real life. May those that are innocent cast the first stone at somebody. And by the way you people talk, you're nothing but a bunch of b*tches or pricks. If anyone has anything to say, at least have the f*cking courage to say it to her face. Don't be cowards and hide behind your fake names and comments.
CloseFriendofAma nda

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Aug 5, 2010
I know -- If all that stuff your saying is true why dont you quit being such a scum bag and tell us who are you. If you have such a problem with Amanda, take that up with her. Quit spreading sh*t around on here! Her buisness is her business not yours or any other low lifes! Also why the hell would someone use that kind of excuse to move back home?
Amanda

Fort Smith, AR

#7 Aug 5, 2010
I know wrote:
She did move back to Chaffee b/c she supposedly got raped. It never really happened she just used that as an excuse b/c she had cheated on her bf. He found out the truth and that's pretty much why they broke up. She pretty much lies about everything. I wouldn't trust her with a 10 ft. pole. I think the only good one out of the bunch is Angela. The other 3 are liars, cheaters, etc.
This is Amanda. I don't know the hell you are, but I was raped. Who the fuck are you to say otherwise? I never cheated on what is now my ex boyfriend. The rape was a horrible experience that I will have to live with for the rest of my life...have it happen to you and then see if you talk shit. Have a gun in your back and your life threatened. We broke up over my financial issues...not the rape. We were together for almost 7 years and the majority of that was the best years of my life before I got behind on my bills. And by the way this has nothing to do with my sisters, so don't bring them into it. If you weren't a coward you would give your real name. This is the exact reason I hate this town and a portion of the people in it.

Thank you to the people that defended me.
Report Abuse

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Aug 5, 2010
Just to let you know Amanda I have reported this as abuse because that is what this is. I am so sorry that someone, with obviously no class, has nothing better to do with their time. Please, everyone who reads this post please report as abuse so we can get this taken down.
Report Abuse-2

Addison, IL

#9 Aug 5, 2010
Amanda I have also reported this as abuse. I hope whoever posted this is held responsible for their actions.
Jennifer Morey

Poplar Bluff, MO

#10 Aug 5, 2010
I have also reported this.
Jane

Florissant, MO

#11 Aug 5, 2010
Reported it as well. It's just flat out harrassment.
jeff daughtery

United States

#12 Aug 6, 2010
Well his mother should be proud he was aressted again. She has done alot of things that she got by with. But I guess Jeff didn't learn how to lie as good
jeff daughtery

United States

#13 Aug 6, 2010
on wrong topic
jeff daughtery

United States

#14 Aug 6, 2010
was on wrong topic

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chaffee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
john mcfall 6 min Jr 18
Why do black people not work? (Feb '14) 1 hr Blow 92
City council member 2 hr Caesar 3
Sperling's 2 hr Sammy Bagel JR 1
Janet ayers 5 hr Fellder 19
Chris Vanpelt Tue Bob U 10
Big E's Mon Billy boy 9

Chaffee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance