Uh Oh!

Cassville, MO

#1 Jul 21, 2012
Uh oh! Someone in the housing is dealing prescription drugs!
lmao

Cape Girardeau, MO

#2 Jul 21, 2012
Go down Tennymae they all do lol
Uh Oh!

Cassville, MO

#3 Jul 22, 2012
This one isn't on Tennymae, he's on Marlene. Also, Tennymae isn't part of the housing, it is owned by Eureka Apartments.
But on another note, I love how some people living in the housing, can afford brand new things. New cars, new cell phones, new furniture, nice high end things, but then deal drugs while the majority of the rest of this town work hard and do their best to provide for their own without living off the state. The cops have been notified on numerous occasions and refuse to do anything about it.
knows

Cape Girardeau, MO

#4 Jul 22, 2012
[QUOTE who="Uh Oh!"]This one isn't on Tennymae, he's on Marlene. Also, Tennymae isn't part of the housing, it is owned by Eureka Apartments.
But on another note, I love how some people living in the housing, can afford brand new things. New cars, new cell phones, new furniture, nice high end things, but then deal drugs while the majority of the rest of this town work hard and do their best to provide for their own without living off the state. The cops have been notified on numerous occasions and refuse to do anything about it.[/QUOTE]
of course they don't everyone assumes if someone is n housing they r broke and can barely afford to get by but they ain't hurtin that's for sure
quest

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jul 22, 2012
Give it up and bitch to urself it does no good on here and besides who cares people will get caught when they get caught
Uh Oh!

Cassville, MO

#6 Jul 22, 2012
quest wrote:
Give it up and bitch to urself it does no good on here and besides who cares people will get caught when they get caught
Well aren't you just a ray of sunshine. Negative Nelly, I just figured since so many people frequent this site, that they'd like to know that there is a drug dealer living near them. I know I wouldn't my children around that, or even remotely close to it.
quest

Haslet, TX

#7 Jul 23, 2012
Well it goes on everywhere how bout u report it to the police instead cause ya see that's we're names get confused and people get confused and so on this site is ridiculous I'm out!!
Uh Oh!

United States

#8 Jul 23, 2012
quest wrote:
Well it goes on everywhere how bout u report it to the police instead cause ya see that's we're names get confused and people get confused and so on this site is ridiculous I'm out!!
If you would thoroughly read the above posts, I said that the cops have been notified on numerous occasions.
quest 2

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Jul 24, 2012
Ya it does:))
ya

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Jul 25, 2012
Soooo true...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chaffee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aura simpson 43 min ... 20
mcalister's deli (Feb '15) 2 hr Guest 36
Quiznos 2 hr Guest 8
Scarlett 5 hr George Bailey 12
Advance fireworks 8 hr Patriot 1
rick the sheriff 9 hr Guest 32
war child 9 hr Supporter 12

Chaffee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance