Cyber Bullying: Lawyers/Attorney Gen...

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#22 Jan 11, 2013
As to the original topic on this post...
Good. People should be held accountable for their actions. Hiding behind a false identity to spout out trash they wouldn't normally say in person is wrong on so many levels and shows what a coward they are. A forum like this can be a good thing. The best advice is not to say or write anything you can't defend in a court of law. Ask clay Waller....
The K is silent

Chesterfield, MO

#23 Jan 11, 2013
We're still talking about this?... really?

_______...
.-‘”......
,.-”......
,/........
,?........
/.........
/.........
/.........
?...__....
/__.(...“~
/(_..”~,_.
{._$;_...”=,_..
((...*~_..;,./`./”...
\`~,...“~.
(..`=-,,..
/.`~,...`-
\`~.*-,...
,,_}.>-._\......
...`=~-,_\
..........
..........
..........>--==``....
..........
..........<`._|_,-&``.. ......
Guest

Jackson, MO

#24 Jan 11, 2013
Hint- there is more than one person posting under the name guest so quit lumping us all together! Also clay wahler has nothing to do with this as no death or threats against her person were made so quit bringing that up as a parallel the two have nothing to do with one another!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#25 Jan 11, 2013
Guest wrote:
Hint- there is more than one person posting under the name guest so quit lumping us all together! Also clay wahler has nothing to do with this as no death or threats against her person were made so quit bringing that up as a parallel the two have nothing to do with one another!
Your so very defensive when someone calls you out. How's it feel when the spot light turns on you?
Okay

United States

#26 Jan 11, 2013
xXwandererXx wrote:
<quoted text>
Your so very defensive when someone calls you out. How's it feel when the spot light turns on you?
Uh oh wanderer! Brace yourself for a lengthy paragraph response! This particular Guest is easy to pick out from the rest! Angry little person!
Guest

Jackson, MO

#27 Jan 11, 2013
Okay wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh oh wanderer! Brace yourself for a lengthy paragraph response! This particular Guest is easy to pick out from the rest! Angry little person!
Wrong again, I'm the guest that likes the long lengthy responses! What idiots you are, first defending someone you claim you don't know, second- even more so if you know her and are STILL defending her, third- there are numerous and I so mean numerous people posting as guest, not one, two, three, or four, NUMEROUS! Not one of us is an angry person, we all have productive, happy lives, not one of us is the least bit jealous of her, and all of us know her and her story so we only state the truth as she puts it out there, LITERALLY!!!!!!!!!!
Okay

United States

#28 Jan 11, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again, I'm the guest that likes the long lengthy responses! What idiots you are, first defending someone you claim you don't know, second- even more so if you know her and are STILL defending her, third- there are numerous and I so mean numerous people posting as guest, not one, two, three, or four, NUMEROUS! Not one of us is an angry person, we all have productive, happy lives, not one of us is the least bit jealous of her, and all of us know her and her story so we only state the truth as she puts it out there, LITERALLY!!!!!!!!!!
If you're not angry, why do you keep name calling?
I am a robot. I am not angry. I am not bitter. I hate Tina. I am happy. I am fulfilled. Must destroy Tina. Must warn others.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#29 Jan 11, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again, I'm the guest that likes the long lengthy responses! What idiots you are, first defending someone you claim you don't know, second- even more so if you know her and are STILL defending her, third- there are numerous and I so mean numerous people posting as guest, not one, two, three, or four, NUMEROUS! Not one of us is an angry person, we all have productive, happy lives, not one of us is the least bit jealous of her, and all of us know her and her story so we only state the truth as she puts it out there, LITERALLY!!!!!!!!!!
It's not the fact we are defending someone we don't know. It's the fact that someone is consumed with another persons life so much that its plain as the nose on your face how very bitter and unhappy you are to complete strangers via a few written words. Your so angry and bitter over something that's really not your concern. Whether she "puts it out there literally" or not...again. WHY would you care?? It's her life. Live and let live.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#30 Jan 11, 2013
Okay wrote:
<quoted text>Uh oh wanderer! Brace yourself for a lengthy paragraph response! This particular Guest is easy to pick out from the rest! Angry little person!
Indeed. And a bit delusional to think its perfectly normal to continually dog some one for their life style choices.
guest 5

United States

#31 Jan 11, 2013
Oh bitter ones,
I think it shows great character to stand up for someone you don't know.
You need to get over your twisted need to bully this woman, what your doing on here is cyber bullying at it's most basic form.
You are bitter, jealous and maliciously attacking someone else to keep them down well i hope TINA. Goes after your man just for pay back for this harassment!
Guest

Jackson, MO

#32 Jan 11, 2013
How funny! I have yet to post a bullying comment yet just said how much I dislike her and state my opinion of her yet that makes me bitter and jealous and God knows what else? I hardly think so!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#33 Jan 11, 2013
Guest wrote:
How funny! I have yet to post a bullying comment yet just said how much I dislike her and state my opinion of her yet that makes me bitter and jealous and God knows what else? I hardly think so!
bully: a blustering browbeating person; especially : one habitually cruel to others who are weaker
guest 5

United States

#34 Jan 11, 2013
Yup sounds just like what you were and still are doing

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#35 Jan 11, 2013
Cyberbully: Examples of what constitutes cyberbullying include communications that seek to intimidate, control, manipulate, put down, falsely discredit, or humiliate the recipient. The actions are deliberate, repeated, and hostile behavior intended to harm another. Cyberbullying has been defined by The National Crime Prevention Council.
Guest

Jackson, MO

#36 Jan 11, 2013
Post all the definitions you like! I have done nothing close to bullying and since you don't even know which guest I am then you don't know what I have or haven't posted! Plus the bullying goes both ways and don't give me that crap about tired of hearing bad stuff about her. If it is wrong for one side it is wrong for both!
Guest

Saint Louis, MO

#37 Jan 11, 2013
xXwandererXx wrote:
Cyberbully: Examples of what constitutes cyberbullying include communications that seek to intimidate, control, manipulate, put down, falsely discredit, or humiliate the recipient. The actions are deliberate, repeated, and hostile behavior intended to harm another. Cyberbullying has been defined by The National Crime Prevention Council.
Kinda like what you're doing right now trying to intimidate us from expressing our opinion? You're no better, no different!
Guest 10

United States

#38 Jan 11, 2013
Guest wrote:
Post all the definitions you like! I have done nothing close to bullying and since you don't even know which guest I am then you don't know what I have or haven't posted! Plus the bullying goes both ways and don't give me that crap about tired of hearing bad stuff about her. If it is wrong for one side it is wrong for both!
Then stop. Let it go. Quite weasling her name into every post possible. And tell yourself whatever you want. It is bullying. It is harassment and karma will catch up to you. Honestly, most of the Tina bashers say they want everyone to know what she's like. You, all the anti Tina posters, have actually done the opposite in your continuous rants. Instead of people that don't know her thinking the worst of her, you have actually turned her into someone many are defending out of principle. Maybe that is your karma, your plan blowing up in your face. I love it when topic backfires on people whose only intention is to get revenge or harm other's.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#39 Jan 11, 2013
Do you realize that in your last excuse you admitted to being a bully?
guest 5

United States

#40 Jan 11, 2013
Guest wrote:
Post all the definitions you like! I have done nothing close to bullying and since you don't even know which guest I am then you don't know what I have or haven't posted! Plus the bullying goes both ways and don't give me that crap about tired of hearing bad stuff about her. If it is wrong for one side it is wrong for both!
People should not cast stones regardless of the housing situation!
guest

Westchester, IL

#41 Jun 4, 2013
We have to many .ucking pussys in this world getting butt hurt over writtin words,omg he or she called me a name more then ten times let's call the police and attorneys office and waste taxes payer money on .ucking stupid .hit! While we have more intense crime to solve and threats to the USA etc etc etc we worry and make stupid .ucking laws. Now cyber bullys what get jailtime ? I'm talking adult cyber bullys no kids out of all you think an adult would know how to handle cyber bullying your a .ucking pussy if you run to the police.keep in mind what I wrote is my opinion it isn't directed at nobody on here "freedom of speech"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chaffee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Found chihuahua 4 hr cole gravey 7
gas 15 hr clittle fat boy 2
Homecoming Vandalism in Chaffee Wed Neighbors of BS 3
teresa parker acey lieb ragsdale Sep 27 curious 1
who that redhead girl in the big brown truck Sep 26 iknow 2
football Sep 22 Ralph Stanley 4
red devils Sep 22 peter falker 9

Chaffee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chaffee Mortgages