Eric & Lorie Simpson
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Clueless in Chaffee

United States

#1 Aug 5, 2012
Read in the paper about them getting busted for meth. WTF were they thinking ? Didnt think they were that type of people
Wow

Maryland Heights, MO

#2 Aug 5, 2012
wake up. He has always been that type of person just finally got caught.

United States

#3 Aug 5, 2012
Looks like she lost her job at th good old foodgiant
Clueless in Chaffee

United States

#4 Aug 6, 2012
Well excuse me !!!! But I know nothing about meth, and they both were nice people to me. I was just shocked to hear about them... Good luck Eric & Lorie I hope everthing works out for you
Someone

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Aug 6, 2012
Clueless in Chaffee wrote:
Well excuse me !!!! But I know nothing about meth, and they both were nice people to me. I was just shocked to hear about them... Good luck Eric & Lorie I hope everthing works out for you
I agree, everyone has problems. Very nice people. I just wish ppl wldn't bash them on here bc they do have kids that see this. Plz Be thoughtful and respectful for the kids.
Well

Jackson, MO

#6 Aug 6, 2012
People aren't thinking of their of their kids when they are snorting/ smoking dope!
Someone

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Aug 6, 2012
Two wrongs make it better? Why add insult to injury? If they weren't thinking of the kids, then this would be a good time for everyone else to start.
well

Jackson, MO

#8 Aug 6, 2012
no one has said anything bad or that isn't public knowledge.

United States

#9 Aug 6, 2012
Just remember there were children hurt in this have some respect for them they are the ones hurting and suffering!
Remember

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Aug 6, 2012
Cops are crooked, especially the ones in Chaffee/Scott County. Innocent until proven guilty, just remember that.
Do they look like meth heads? Neither one of them are skinny at all and they both have all their teeth.
Not saying they didn't do it, but it's kind of hard to beleive. Lorie was a manager at Food Giant. And Eric was always doing things with and for his kids. So maybe they're not that kind of people, just got caught up in the wrong thing. Who knows, but I still think they are good people.
really?

Haslet, TX

#11 Aug 7, 2012
I don't know either of these people but I think I know of her. Doesn't matter if they aren't doing it. If they are making it and selling it they are aiding in ruining someone else's life, just to make money the fast, illegal way. Which in turn, makes them just as useless as the people buying it and using it.
You have no idea

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Aug 7, 2012
[QUOTE who="really? "]I don't know either of these people but I think I know of her. Doesn't matter if they aren't doing it. If they are making it and selling it they are aiding in ruining someone else's life, just to make money the fast, illegal way. Which in turn, makes them just as useless as the people buying it and using it.[/QUOTE]
Who ever said they were making it? The news said distribution

Jackson, MO

#13 Aug 7, 2012
You have no idea wrote:
<quoted text>
Who ever said they were making it? The news said distribution
Oh, well, that makes a HUGE difference!! Making it OR selling it is as bad as using it. Maybe it's worse. Dope is dope. So are the people who use, make OR distribute it. So IF they're proven guilty, they're dopes, and their kids are innocent bystanders who will suffer for their parents' stupidity!

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Aug 7, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, well, that makes a HUGE difference!! Making it OR selling it is as bad as using it. Maybe it's worse. Dope is dope. So are the people who use, make OR distribute it. So IF they're proven guilty, they're dopes, and their kids are innocent bystanders who will suffer for their parents' stupidity!
Making it is worse than just selling it. And they are both worse than just using it. Does it make you feel good to know that you are contributing to their kid's suffering by calling their parents dopes?

Jackson, MO

#15 Aug 7, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Making it is worse than just selling it. And they are both worse than just using it. Does it make you feel good to know that you are contributing to their kid's suffering by calling their parents dopes?
IF they're found guilty of whatever drug charge, what I think is inconsequential, and the kids will certainly have bigger things to worry about dealing with. And who put the kids in this position?? Not I.
Just stupid

Jackson, MO

#16 Aug 7, 2012
Doesn't make me feel bad to call them dopes. They weren't thinking of their kids when they were doing this shit and Eric and Lorie are idiots who don't deserve an ounce of sympathy putting that harmful crap out in our community.
Stop playing dumb

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Aug 7, 2012
Everyone knows Eric, Lorie, Brian, and Kelly are all on the shit. It's no secret, never has been. Brian and Kelly have already been caught before, and don't doubt they will be again, it was just a matter of time before Eric and Lorie got busted. Do I feel sorry for the kids...yes I do. But Talon and Little Eric are all following in their parents footsteps, hopefully Skylar, Jessica, and Brittany aren't, but I wouldn't bet on that. I just hope this is only the beginning of drug busts in Chaffee. It's time this place was cleaned up a little from all the druggies. Bring on the po-po!

Haslet, TX

#18 Aug 7, 2012
I wornder what jack thinks know. I rember when he was one th city counsle and all he talked about was cleanig up chaffee it looks like they started

Granite City, IL

#19 Aug 8, 2012
Yeah, part of the problem of cleaning up this town is the attitude of some people that druggies are "good people", and that we should excuse them. This crap.
Guest2

Jackson, MO

#20 Aug 8, 2012
Guest wrote:
Yeah, part of the problem of cleaning up this town is the attitude of some people that druggies are "good people", and that we should excuse them. This crap.

I totally agree. This mindset that they are "good people" doesn't excuse the bad behavior and poor choices. They need to be held accountable for what they have done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chaffee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Political Canidates Running in Chaffee 4 hr Guest 15
Brittany Ridenour 4 hr Brittany 3
Is Rick Copeland still a cop? (Mar '15) 8 hr Gabe 5
Chaffee police department is a joke 15 hr scared 6
Chaffee Youth Leage Mon Go Cards 17
Chaffee Football Feb 17 jack 14
What happened to Sandy Robison thread Feb 17 Guest 1

Chaffee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance