who's cheating with my husband
odds are

Mount Vernon, MO

#43 Sep 24, 2012
I think I just got a taste of vomit in my mouth.
Steveo

New Port Richey, FL

#44 Sep 29, 2012
Her name is Jessica Scott lives in Nixa, MO
my 2 cents worth wrote:
My husband is having an affair with a woman in Ozark. She's in her late 30's. I don't know her name but she has children. Does anyone know anything about the guy she's seeing? His name or where he works?
Steveo Oevets

Ozark, MO

#46 Nov 6, 2012
Jessica Scott is one beautiful-well built young girl-lady.
Steveo wrote:
Her name is Jessica Scott lives in Nixa, MO
<quoted text>
She's got a figure like Marilyn Monroe.

She's got a helluva nice set of boobs too!

I'd sure love to spend an evening sucking on them.

Your husband is lucky, he has good taste,

and I bet she tastes good too.
jps

Rogers, AR

#47 Nov 13, 2012
Steveo wrote:
Her name is Jessica Scott lives in Nixa, MO
<quoted text>
Thats total bullshit! I am not having any affair with any married man nor have i EVER
jps

Rogers, AR

#48 Nov 13, 2012
People need to mind their own business and stop trying to ruin other peoples lives who arent doing anything wrong
jps

Rogers, AR

#49 Nov 13, 2012
Steveo Oevets wrote:
Jessica Scott is one beautiful-well built young girl-lady.
<quoted text>
She's got a figure like Marilyn Monroe.
She's got a helluva nice set of boobs too!
I'd sure love to spend an evening sucking on them.
Your husband is lucky, he has good taste,
and I bet she tastes good too.
I dont even know who you are! so PISS OFF
sweet

Nixa, MO

#50 Nov 14, 2012
@jps do you want to have an affair we can make it happen.
Mam

United States

#52 Feb 20, 2013
Funny, my husband also had an affair with a woman named Jessica Paulette Scott from Wixa, Missouri. It seems like she's a busy girl.

Since: Feb 13

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

#53 Feb 20, 2013
You don`t need to pay anything now to spy your lover, spouses, children, employers .

A keylogger can get location of the phone, capture sms, chats whatsapp, secret password etc...
Just search on google "HelloSPY" to download. Its a freeware keylogger for iphone, ipad iPod, android phone.

Since: Feb 13

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

#54 Feb 20, 2013
You don`t need to pay anything now to spy your lover, spouses, children, employers .

A keylogger can get location of the phone, capture sms, chats whatsapp, secret password etc...
Just search on google HelloSPY to download. Its a freeware keylogger for iphone, ipad iPod, android phone.
SuZ

Springfield, MO

#55 Feb 21, 2013
In my opinion if you feel the need to go that far ... which I feel ought to be illegal ... the relationship is already over ... youre just looking for an excuse to blame it on .

Since: Feb 13

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

#58 Feb 25, 2013
You don`t need to pay anything now to spy your lover, spouses, children, employers .

A keylogger can get location of the phone, capture sms, chats whatsapp, secret password etc...
Just search on google Bosspy to download. Its a freeware keylogger for iphone, ipad iPod, android phone.
Better

Ozark, MO

#60 Mar 18, 2013
SuZ wrote:
In my opinion if you feel the need to go that far ... which I feel ought to be illegal ... the relationship is already over ... youre just looking for an excuse to blame it on .
Actually, I disagree. My husband acted strangely and I only had a gut feeling to go on. I did ask several times if anything was wrong, and he would say no. He took a few calls outside and I asked why. He got really defensive. Then he started working late, staying away, all the classic signs. I finally asked if he was seeing someone else or wanted to. He stated that I was being crazy and assured me he would never want anyone else, but he kept acting weird. I got online and bought Spector Pro, a key logger. Well, he was looking over Craiglist casual encounters, talking to women on chat lines, had an adult sex hookup profile and was sending nude pics to the fattest,Hindu lady I ever saw! He was all over the place. Yep. Then when I asked him about specific things I had read and seen him doing, he STILL debnied it all, assured me he loved me and acted sanctimonious over me "accussing" him of such. We got a divorce, but only after I printed it out for him to view.
Sam

Ridgedale, MO

#61 Mar 18, 2013
Better wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, I disagree. My husband acted strangely and I only had a gut feeling to go on. I did ask several times if anything was wrong, and he would say no. He took a few calls outside and I asked why. He got really defensive. Then he started working late, staying away, all the classic signs. I finally asked if he was seeing someone else or wanted to. He stated that I was being crazy and assured me he would never want anyone else, but he kept acting weird. I got online and bought Spector Pro, a key logger. Well, he was looking over Craiglist casual encounters, talking to women on chat lines, had an adult sex hookup profile and was sending nude pics to the fattest,Hindu lady I ever saw! He was all over the place. Yep. Then when I asked him about specific things I had read and seen him doing, he STILL debnied it all, assured me he loved me and acted sanctimonious over me "accussing" him of such. We got a divorce, but only after I printed it out for him to view.
So sorry for your loss. No - on 2nd thought - NOT sorry for the loss of this loser. You did the right thing, and the fact that he was still a liar when confronted & tried to turn it around on YOU for being suspicious is typical for a man who is NOT marriage material. Hope you can find some peace & a good guy to grow old with. Good luck!
SuZ

Springfield, MO

#62 Mar 18, 2013
So he talked to some unknown fat girl half a world away. You know how much fun I could have had with that?
Where as -
She violated who he was as a person . Her name might be on the marriage lic but she needs to recheck the birth cert.

You either accept behavior or you dont.

I dont feel she did this to lay it out before him or prove someting to herself she already felt and knew she was in no way willing to accept what she was dealing with long before infringing on is rights.
Its my opinion she did it to show the judge. And truth be , there is no need to prove a reason for divorce in MO.

I see more concern in someone that wants to control and interfere with how another interacts with others. Nor do I feel anyone has the right to do so. It simply was not her conversation to read.

I am on her side about the right to have insight of any possible danger involving unprotected sex and with the way this relatioship had headed I doubt much took place and maybe by her insistance of a condom she had a way of expressing the depth of her concern.
SuZizNUTS

Ozark, MO

#63 Mar 18, 2013
SuZ wrote:
So he talked to some unknown fat girl half a world away. You know how much fun I could have had with that?
Where as -
She violated who he was as a person . Her name might be on the marriage lic but she needs to recheck the birth cert.
You either accept behavior or you dont.
I dont feel she did this to lay it out before him or prove someting to herself she already felt and knew she was in no way willing to accept what she was dealing with long before infringing on is rights.
Its my opinion she did it to show the judge. And truth be , there is no need to prove a reason for divorce in MO.
I see more concern in someone that wants to control and interfere with how another interacts with others. Nor do I feel anyone has the right to do so. It simply was not her conversation to read.
I am on her side about the right to have insight of any possible danger involving unprotected sex and with the way this relatioship had headed I doubt much took place and maybe by her insistance of a condom she had a way of expressing the depth of her concern.
Well SuZ karma is a biotch and I hope it comes back your way while you are busy judging others for this type of situation. YOU are NUTS!
SuZ

Springfield, MO

#64 Mar 18, 2013
SuZizNUTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well SuZ karma is a biotch and I hope it comes back your way while you are busy judging others for this type of situation. YOU are NUTS!
OH like you have a clue as to what Hinduism is , or even Buddhism for that matter.
Karma karma karma ... pffft
Youve spent too much time watching,'My name is Earl'.
guest

Branson, MO

#65 Mar 19, 2013
This confirms what they say on the Ava forum .SuZ is a dude and not a very smart one.They even give his name.
SuZizNUTS

Ozark, MO

#66 Mar 19, 2013
guest wrote:
This confirms what they say on the Ava forum .SuZ is a dude and not a very smart one.They even give his name.
That's pretty funny - SuZ is nuts AND a cross dresser! bahahahaha!
SuZ

Springfield, MO

#67 Mar 20, 2013
YAWN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chadwick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 18 hr Dummy 965
CI Micki?? Apr 19 Mariah013 3
Ding Ding the Yankers GONE Apr 14 Fed Up 3
What's Sparta's new Mayor up to??? (Apr '13) Apr 4 YankersYourLeg 497
City of Sparta aduit (Sep '16) Apr 4 WhoCaresNotI 30
High School Hanky Panky (Apr '15) Mar 29 Spr 5
Sparta water rates (Sep '10) Mar 28 New Leadership A ... 139

Chadwick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chadwick Mortgages