Alcholic?
the real travis greer

Niles, IL

#2 Mar 9, 2011
Why u say that for
really

United States

#3 Mar 9, 2011
Lmao! What's an alcholic? This is some good advice: if you're going to talk sh*t about people, try to spell it right so you don't look completely stupid. Thanks!
Good

United States

#4 Mar 9, 2011
He goes home every morning and get drunk, he even admits he's an alcoholic, that's probalay why the person said he was an "alcholic"
so what

United States

#5 Mar 9, 2011
Does he work midnights? If so, think about it....when he gets off work, that's his night time. I know people that get off work in the evenings and they drink when they get home. What's the difference?
the real travis greer

Willowbrook, IL

#6 Mar 9, 2011
I used to get drink everyday untill I met kim and now I drink only on the weeknds when im off. Its something he liked to do if his wife don't mind then why should u since this post was after his 1st break last night that means your some asz hole at breamner prolly the same ones bashin mark so please grow up
Good

United States

#7 Mar 9, 2011
so what wrote:
Does he work midnights? If so, think about it....when he gets off work, that's his night time. I know people that get off work in the evenings and they drink when they get home. What's the difference?
It's not that he's drinks in the morning, it's the fact that he does it everyday, I've heard him ask people to borrow money so he could go buy beer
the real travis greer

Noblesville, IN

#8 Mar 9, 2011
O well did he ask u prolly not so drop itthis is retarded u just want to start drama
VMT

Spirit Lake, IA

#9 Mar 9, 2011
so what if he stays drunk after he gets off work hes a good guy and he will help out anyone that needs it... i grew up around spike and he would not screw anyone over... so drop it!
BananaHealthShak e

Spirit Lake, IA

#10 Mar 9, 2011
i have known spike for x amount of years he is a good guy i like to have a beer everyday when i get off from work as well and i am sure there are alot of other guy's that are the same way if i had the money to loan him for some beer i would give it to him and let him know not to worrie about it lets have a beer and chill on this great day :D
Dirty

Dunmor, KY

#11 Mar 10, 2011
Whenever you have a family, the only one bringing in money, borrowing money for beer should be the last thing you do.
BananaHealthShak e

Spirit Lake, IA

#12 Mar 10, 2011
ok if he having to borrow money to buy beer then i would say he is useing his pay checks on his family then i am sure bremner pays well enough to buy beer if that is all he is useing his money on
the real travis greer

United States

#13 Mar 10, 2011
This is to " dirty and good" tell me who u are and ill kick your asz even at work I think I know this is so just wait ill catch u tonight
Dirty

Dunmor, KY

#14 Mar 10, 2011
the real travis greer wrote:
This is to " dirty and good" tell me who u are and ill kick your asz even at work I think I know this is so just wait ill catch u tonight
At work? you don't work where I do
the real travis greer

United States

#15 Mar 10, 2011
Well who are u then
This is Spike

Dunmor, KY

#16 Mar 10, 2011
This will be my only topix post. If i wanna drink beer when i get home, even if its every day, i feel that i have earned that right. A lot of things have changed about me...but one thing hasn't...come say it to my face...f**kin cowards. If you do know me from work then it would be in your best interest to remain annonomous. Yes i have borrowed money for beer only on account my money goes TOWARDS bills. Lastly i appreciate those backing me, who truly know me not just know of me...
VMT

Spirit Lake, IA

#17 Mar 10, 2011
ur welcome spike...
vic
BananaHealthShak e

Spirit Lake, IA

#18 Mar 10, 2011
yvw anytime spike i know we havent chilled in awhille but i know you cant always chill out any more man just take good care of your self and your family man some time we will chill out to a cold beer some mornin lol catch you later on man
this is spike

Dunmor, KY

#19 Mar 10, 2011
gotta thank ur son 4 telling me...and banana shake idk who u r
this is spike

Dunmor, KY

#20 Mar 10, 2011
VMT...maybe im not sure 'bout ur identity either now i think about it...if we grew up together...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerulean Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Confederate Statue 15 min City council 4
Miranda 1 hr Lolllolol 4
Robert saylers 1 hr Lolllolol 22
Rebecca Bratcher 1 hr Big plez 1
Devin Powell 1 hr caldwellco42445 2
Princeton Farmers Market 2 hr Ellen 26
Celeste 2 hr Curious 1

Cerulean Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance