Poor Black Baby Shot 5 Times

Poor Black Baby Shot 5 Times

Posted in the Cerritos Forum

fo shizzle

United States

#1 Mar 13, 2013
A six-month-old died Tuesday morning, the day after she was the victim of a shooting in Chicago. The baby, Jonylah Watkins, was shot five times, reportedly while her father, the reported target of the shooting, changed her diaper in his mini-van in Chicago's Woodlawn neighborhood. The father, Jonathan Watkins, was also shot several times and was taken to a nearby hospital, where he remains in critical condition.

http://gawker.com/5990257/6+month+old-killed-...
Mr Peabody

United States

#2 Mar 13, 2013
fo shizzle wrote:
A six-month-old died Tuesday morning, the day after she was the victim of a shooting in Chicago. The baby, Jonylah Watkins, was shot five times, reportedly while her father, the reported target of the shooting, changed her diaper in his mini-van in Chicago's Woodlawn neighborhood. The father, Jonathan Watkins, was also shot several times and was taken to a nearby hospital, where he remains in critical condition.
http://gawker.com/5990257/6+month+old-killed-...
That settles it. We need a federal tax of $100 a bullet.
Few black men will spend $500 on a black baby in one year, much less one day. Problem solved. Black babies saved.

Your Welcome, black people. You're welcome.
judge judy

Anaheim, CA

#3 Mar 13, 2013
Mr Peabody wrote:
<quoted text>
That settles it. We need a federal tax of $100 a bullet.
Few black men will spend $500 on a black baby in one year, much less one day. Problem solved. Black babies saved.
Your Welcome, black people. You're welcome.
Why are you trying to make more of them?!

Leave AIDs and bullets ALONE!!
allass

Howell, MI

#4 Mar 13, 2013
-hey just because the parents were in gangs doesn't mean the baby had to be ..
allass

Howell, MI

#5 Mar 13, 2013
why didn't the baby get snatched away and taken to child protectives in the first place..
allass

Howell, MI

#6 Mar 13, 2013
black people and white people ned to stop dying globally theres more mongolians than black and white people..
Paul

Anaheim, CA

#7 Mar 17, 2013
judge judy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you trying to make more of them?!
Leave AIDs and bullets ALONE!!
Agreed. It's the only thing we have left until blacks can figure out birth control, and that ain't happening anytime soon. Theirs is a functionally psychotic culture.
Welfare, government jobs, and prison is the only way to keep them from initiating mass chaos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 1 hr Davis 10,431
Judge Deborah B Andrews being sued (Oct '11) 16 hr RIPMGZE777 45
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 17 hr You are delicious 35,349
(-Can-nabis -co-caine- he-roin op-ium ecs-tasy ... 19 hr Cotta 1
Latinos Running Blacks Straight Outta Compton (Jan '13) Wed tellinitlikeitis 143
News Mexican Mafia's roots run deep in San Gabriel V... Wed Marie 3
News Retired deputy keeps looking for Humboldt's mis... (Jun '09) Tue kympasqualini 40

Cerritos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cerritos Mortgages