Review: Pioneer Dental Inc - Daniel B...

Review: Pioneer Dental Inc - Daniel B Binafard DDS

Posted in the Cerritos Forum

ToothHelper

Temecula, CA

#1 Aug 10, 2010
If you are an HMO patient don't even bother coming to this scam artist. From the moment I stepped foot into this office I was told that it was $50 for an emergency visit. When I called to make the appointment the receptionist never disclosed that there was an extra fee. I asked when I would be seen had a I made a regular appointment and she said November. I could not believe my ears... 4 months to see a dentist. I paid the amount because I really need to have my tooth seen but I also told her that I had some sores in my mouth and could he look at those too. She said yes. I figured if I was going to be seen I should get everything looked at once I was there. Once I was called the dentist never took an x-ray or even looked at my tooth. B. Daniel Binafard, D.D.S. started to rattle off amounts for crowns and then I asked what about the sores... He said I cannot look at those today you will have to make another appointment. I told him that his receptionist had said he would look at them and he rattle off that I had gum disease and that would be about $200 for each quadarant... approximately $500 for gum treatment and $550 for the crown. Mind you that he never even examined me or took x-rays. He just busted out his calculator and said that people who chose HMO insurance just don't know what they are signing up for... I have never been treated like this. I will be reporting them to my insurance as well as the better business bureau.
Victor

San Jose, CA

#2 Feb 14, 2013
I've been a patient of Dr. Binafard for a very long time. Great dentist, great service, very sanitary, and honest. And he does his best to help you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News California's "most hazardous" rail crossing wil... 11 hr Peter G 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 19 hr Trojan 32,332
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) Sat Robert 3,177
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) Fri leon 6,746
La mirada Splash. Cash cow for La Mirada, where... Fri LaMiradaREZ 1
are there gangs in cerritos and lakewood? (Jun '09) Jul '16 CerritosTownMob 30
News Don't forget: Fireworks banned in many area cities (Jun '10) Jun '16 M80InUrMailbox 11

Cerritos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cerritos Mortgages