Sisters detail struggles in D.C.

The first sisters in Congress, Democrats Loretta and Linda Sanchez of California, say they had to fend off propositions and patronizing from men to get there and to stay. Full Story
these two

Newport Coast, CA

#1 Aug 14, 2008
should be praised for voting against authorizing the use of force in iraq.
John Bon

Chino, CA

#4 Aug 14, 2008
Moo Cow
Embarrassed

Pasadena, CA

#5 Aug 14, 2008
One of those cows is my representative. She flaunts the sexpot role in her soliday cards. One year she wore a "sexy" santa outfit, which was sent out to all her constituents. Hooo-eee!
you thought

Lake Arrowhead, CA

#6 Aug 14, 2008
these two wrote:
should be praised for voting against authorizing the use of force in iraq.
should be ashamed of your own ignorance
Documented American

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#7 Aug 14, 2008
I am not impressed
mrguapo

Broken Arrow, OK

#8 Aug 14, 2008
At first, I thought she was being pretensious by publishing her IQ, which is 160. I changed my mind when I remebered the comments by some of these posters who claim that Latinos and other minorities lack intelligence.
Teach

Bucaramanga, Colombia

#9 Aug 14, 2008
If they voted against the war, they got more going on than most of our cowardly, corrupt leaders. A lot more.
Anonymous too

Apple Valley, CA

#10 Aug 14, 2008
The ONLY reason these two idiots (dispite
so called IQ's) got where they are today is because of all the gerrymandering that's gone on in Sacramento assuring them easy victories, Not on any merit either of them have earned!
Teach

Bucaramanga, Colombia

#11 Aug 14, 2008
If she voted against the war, she can act any way she wants because she chose life over death and corruption.
Dan Martinez

AOL

#14 Aug 17, 2008
Oh for the day when any patriotic American of Mexican descent is elected to "represent" our children. These two are anti citizen La Raza operatives.
mad hatter

Broken Arrow, OK

#15 Aug 17, 2008
Dan Martinez wrote:
Oh for the day when any patriotic American of Mexican descent is elected to "represent" our children. These two are anti citizen La Raza operatives.
There are a number of Mexican Americans who represent the country. They are all patriotic, whether they are democrats or republicans. You see, in America, it is possible for diverse views to be heard. That is called freedom of speech. It is important that there be a variet of opinions and that they are all heard and respected. In the Bush administration, we have seen what happens when that does not occur.
Dan Martinez

AOL

#16 Aug 18, 2008
mad hatter wrote:
<quoted text>There are a number of Mexican Americans who represent the country. They are all patriotic, whether they are democrats or republicans. You see, in America, it is possible for diverse views to be heard. That is called freedom of speech. It is important that there be a variet of opinions and that they are all heard and respected. In the Bush administration, we have seen what happens when that does not occur.
Nothing is more unhealthy for our chidlrens future than race based motivate. MLKing is a hero to most Americans and he would have Marched on Washington to rant against the Leftists divisive, anti American nonsense. Just because you CAN do something does not make it right or healthy for the Nation.
Give it up Loser

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Aug 18, 2008
Teach wrote:
If she voted against the war, she can act any way she wants because she chose life over death and corruption.
Yeah, Saddam's rule was the height of respect for life, and ethical administration.
You cop an attitude that's real easy to have when your wife hasn't been raped by Iraqi officials, or your son isn't dragged off by interrogator's at 3 in the morning.
Give it up Loser

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Aug 18, 2008
mad hatter wrote:
<quoted text>There are a number of Mexican Americans who represent the country. They are all patriotic, whether they are democrats or republicans. You see, in America, it is possible for diverse views to be heard. That is called freedom of speech. It is important that there be a variet of opinions and that they are all heard and respected. In the Bush administration, we have seen what happens when that does not occur.
Mexican americans don't represent this country.
Americans do.
What's always so funny is you defend a retarded culture, yet you run like heck away from it at the same time.
You really dislike your own culture, yet you feel guilty about it, so you overstate your case regarding the culture you'd rather not live in by posting Mexican propaganda like a crack addict.
You need a psychiatrist. Preferably one deep in Mexico.
Documented American

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#19 Aug 20, 2008
Dan Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing is more unhealthy for our chidlrens future than race based motivate. MLKing is a hero to most Americans and he would have Marched on Washington to rant against the Leftists divisive, anti American nonsense. Just because you CAN do something does not make it right or healthy for the Nation.
Right! The Mexican wrestler is proud of winning a medal and wears the US flag, but he is an Anchor baby whose parents were in this country illegally. Such pride in crinimality. He has no concept of the wrong his parents has perpetrated. I see no reason to celebrate his victory at the cost of illegal gotten gains. Now that his parents have been exposed, the Righteous sisters should arrest them and have them deported. Would thses two anchor baby sisters, stand against the wrongs of illegals?
mad hatter

Lexington, KY

#20 Aug 20, 2008
Documented American wrote:
<quoted text>
Right! The Mexican wrestler is proud of winning a medal and wears the US flag, but he is an Anchor baby whose parents were in this country illegally. Such pride in crinimality. He has no concept of the wrong his parents has perpetrated. I see no reason to celebrate his victory at the cost of illegal gotten gains. Now that his parents have been exposed, the Righteous sisters should arrest them and have them deported. Would thses two anchor baby sisters, stand against the wrongs of illegals?
Are you being a bit hypocritical? You are the same one who made ridiculous claims against those girls who were brutally attacked, one halloween in Bizby Knolls. You claimed that the asked for it and that they started it, among other things. The court found otherwise. You also made false claims about the class ratings of the perpetrators.
mad hatter

Lexington, KY

#21 Aug 20, 2008
Give it up Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexican americans don't represent this country.
Americans do.
What's always so funny is you defend a retarded culture, yet you run like heck away from it at the same time.
You really dislike your own culture, yet you feel guilty about it, so you overstate your case regarding the culture you'd rather not live in by posting Mexican propaganda like a crack addict.
You need a psychiatrist. Preferably one deep in Mexico.
Another poster whi can't deal with another point of view. Especially when it is based on fact, not on hate. Mexicans do represent their country. They also serve in the military and are in Iraq. You are also unaware how hurtful your use of the term "retarded" is to people with disabilities and their families. Does your hate have no end to it?
mad hatter

Lexington, KY

#22 Aug 20, 2008
Dan Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing is more unhealthy for our chidlrens future than race based motivate. MLKing is a hero to most Americans and he would have Marched on Washington to rant against the Leftists divisive, anti American nonsense. Just because you CAN do something does not make it right or healthy for the Nation.
If I remember, it was people just like you who marched against King, carried confederate flags and fought to keep schools segregated. The thought that he would ever find himself on the side of hate is ludicrous.
Dan Martinez

AOL

#24 Aug 21, 2008
mad hatter wrote:
<quoted text>If I remember, it was people just like you who marched against King, carried confederate flags and fought to keep schools segregated. The thought that he would ever find himself on the side of hate is ludicrous.
Could you be any more ignorant of the facts? We exist because of assimilation not touchy feely multi cultural nonsense.
Roley Holer

United States

#27 Apr 20, 2013
Sanchez sisters?! I did not know they were nuns. What's the name of their order? Please be kind, to them and to me. I am but a poor, humble fool at best.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 7 min Davis 5,084
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 12 min Trojan 27,910
YouTube served malicious ads 1 hr Janet 1
SF gay pride event celebrates 40th anniversary (Jun '10) 7 hr Dolly 111
Imperial/Telegraph car wash sold. McDonald's mo... (Sep '13) 10 hr gul 19
Samoan dudes at school 10 hr Ronald 3
Predictions of "The Bell Curve" 20 Years Later 15 hr Publius 3

Cerritos News Video

Cerritos Dating
Find my Match

Cerritos Jobs

Cerritos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cerritos News, Events & Info