Long Beach man arrested in female clerka s assault

Oct 3, 2013 Read more: Press-Telegram 6

LONG BEACH >> A Long Beach man was arrested Wednesday for allegedly punching a female gas station clerk in the face in Lakewood last month, Los Angeles County Sheriff's officials announced Thursday.

Read more
Kes

Compton, CA

#1 Oct 4, 2013
Three years state prison.
Long Beach Native

Long Beach, CA

#2 Oct 4, 2013
Beating someone up for 41 cents?

Nah, just take him behind the courthouse and off him. We don't need for his genes to pollute our population anymore than they already have.
The Mad Man

Riverside, CA

#3 Oct 5, 2013
Kes wrote:
Three years state prison.
Time of for good behavior, overcrowding, lucky to do two years.
Swisher Lvr

Long Beach, CA

#4 Oct 8, 2013
They were fighting over a Swisher Sweet. What flavour?

In my experience, the Swisher user taps out the tobacco and replaces it with marijuana. That's why you sometimes see little piles of tobacco on the sidewalk.

If I had been in line, I would have gladly offered to give the clerk the extra 41 cents. I do that all the time, and other people have done it for me. Sorry this guy had to get all rachet with an innocent clerk just doing her job.
teacher

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Oct 8, 2013
Swisher Lvr wrote:
They were fighting over a Swisher Sweet. What flavour?
In my experience, the Swisher user taps out the tobacco and replaces it with marijuana. That's why you sometimes see little piles of tobacco on the sidewalk.
If I had been in line, I would have gladly offered to give the clerk the extra 41 cents. I do that all the time, and other people have done it for me. Sorry this guy had to get all rachet with an innocent clerk just doing her job.
Leave black people alone. Providing welfare for blacks almost always makes them worse. Best course is get them into the prison system, allowing the state to serve as the patriarchal figure they never had and are incapable of being. Prisons are just immobile slave ships. Blacks love the that it's simple, and provides order for them. If slave plantations were allowed, blacks stand be in line to get in. It provides order that they can't create for themselves.
Swisher Lvr

Long Beach, CA

#6 Oct 8, 2013
If they would just make marijuana-flavored Swishers, most of our problems would be solved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 1 hr lmdad 5,416
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr stewart scott 29,315
Whittier Varrio Locos Gang (Jun '07) 8 hr stoogoo55 1,344
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) 8 hr Rob Plancich 3,253
US gives threatened status to northern long-ear... 11 hr Joe 1
Top 100 April Fool's Day Hoaxes of All Time 17 hr Susie 1
hpt Tue La Mirada 3

High Wind Warning for Los Angeles County was issued at April 01 at 9:09PM PDT

More from around the web

Cerritos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]