First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Complainer

Santa Ana, CA

#1 Apr 20, 2014
On the Saturday before Easter I had to go to the Stater Brothers shopping center at Spring @ Palo Verde. The place was packed, very difficult to find parking. What struck me were the large number of old folks shopping on that day. Hellooo! If you're retired you can go shopping any day of the week. And it's not like Easter is going to sneak up on you. I saw one old lady with a really, really old lady (probably her mother) creeping along behind her.

Come on, senior citizens, use some common sense and make room for the people who are at work Monday-Friday or Monday-Saturday.

Btw, I am not a young person, but I do have to work during the week.
Long Beach Native

Long Beach, CA

#2 Apr 21, 2014
The Complainer wrote:
On the Saturday before Easter I had to go to the Stater Brothers shopping center at Spring @ Palo Verde. The place was packed, very difficult to find parking. What struck me were the large number of old folks shopping on that day. Hellooo! If you're retired you can go shopping any day of the week. And it's not like Easter is going to sneak up on you. I saw one old lady with a really, really old lady (probably her mother) creeping along behind her.
Come on, senior citizens, use some common sense and make room for the people who are at work Monday-Friday or Monday-Saturday.
Rather it filled with old folk, rather than blacks, Mexicans, and pompous young white folks.
The MadMan

Long Beach, CA

#3 Apr 23, 2014
The Complainer wrote:
One day, you will be that person in line! Remember that and wear the others shoes before opening mouth and inserting foot.
I am old

Chicago, IL

#4 Apr 23, 2014
And you are more than welcome to BITE ME.
The MadMan

Long Beach, CA

#5 Apr 23, 2014
I am old wrote:
Mark the spot. My dentures leave a lasting impression.
Long Beach Native

Long Beach, CA

#6 Apr 23, 2014
I am old wrote:
You may 'claim' to be an older 'working' person, but you have the emotional maturity of a toddler. Are you black by any chance?
I am old

San Luis Obispo, CA

#7 May 1, 2014
Long Beach Native wrote:
<quoted text>
You may 'claim' to be an older 'working' person, but you have the emotional maturity of a toddler. Are you black by any chance?
You have the emotional maturity of Donald Sterling!

Oh, yeah, BITE ME MFER!!!

Now, run along, child. Mommy wants her keyboard back.
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#8 May 1, 2014
When the 60s 70s era revolutionaries *(druggies)**(now in power)* came upon the scene, they sought psychological advantage by addressing seniors by their first name.

Most automobile accidents involve non-elderly drivers. Yet, Government licensed "news" media never fails to identify the rare automobile accident involving an elderly automobile driver as "elderly".

For example, on 4/26/14, Government "news" reported that an automobile crashed into Farrell's ice cream parlor in Buena park. The story caption identified the driver as "elderly".

Tonight, 5/1/14, KTLA TV news reported a man was arrested after he crashed his SUV into a Newport Beach Starbucks, thereafter fleeing the scene. The driver was a non-elderly man.

It will be interesting to note, if Government "news" reports the incident, if the writer will identify the driver as non-elderly, or if doing so would be without the bounds of Government monitored and approved political correctness.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/ljo9vxq

Source: http://tinyurl.com/ky7etqy

Ronald
Long Beach Native

Long Beach, CA

#9 May 2, 2014
I am old wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the emotional maturity of Donald Sterling!
Oh, yeah, BITE ME MFER!!!
Now, run along, child. Mommy wants her keyboard back.
That's right, I don't like blacks. Look at yourselves as a group, you're disgusting, lazy, entitled, and couldn't operate as a whole without white TAXPAYERS. Although we could, easily, without you. Don't hate us for it, it's not our fault (not much about the black community is, as American blacks live better than any other blacks in the world.)

I wouldn't touch a black, even if you paid me a billion dollars. Again, I find you disgusting.

I own my computer (and the house it sits in.) Unlike you, I don't have to wait for my EBT card to be reloaded to reply back to you.
YOU ARE WHITE TRASH

Chicago, IL

#10 May 5, 2014
Long Beach Native wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, I don't like blacks. Look at yourselves as a group, you're disgusting, lazy, entitled, and couldn't operate as a whole without white TAXPAYERS. Although we could, easily, without you. Don't hate us for it, it's not our fault (not much about the black community is, as American blacks live better than any other blacks in the world.)
I wouldn't touch a black, even if you paid me a billion dollars. Again, I find you disgusting.
I own my computer (and the house it sits in.) Unlike you, I don't have to wait for my EBT card to be reloaded to reply back to you.
Wow, thanks for outing yourself as a NASTY PIECE OF WORK. Glad I don't live anywhere near you. Your neighbors always move quickly, don't they?
Pete

Monterey Park, CA

#11 May 5, 2014
YOU ARE WHITE TRASH wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, thanks for outing yourself as a NASTY PIECE OF WORK. Glad I don't live anywhere near you. Your neighbors always move quickly, don't they?
Unlikely, as he already said he's not black.
Long Beach Native

Long Beach, CA

#12 May 5, 2014
YOU ARE WHITE TRASH wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you don't either.

I live in the same neighborhood I was raised in. I bought my house over 20 years ago. So did my parents and siblings.
My home has almost a half a million dollars in equity (is that too hard a word for you?).

ALL my neighbors have been here almost as long, and in some cases much longer.

See, we don't live in the ghetto, or have filthy low life 'values'. We maintain our property, at OUR expense. We have pride in our neighborhood, because we actual OWN the property we 'claim'.

I may be 'white trash' to you, but as well as owning my home, I pay my taxes. I have an education, and the career it brought. I have successful children, who'll go on to be successful adults. I'll have a retirement.

I may be 'trash', but I'm an asset to this society, can you claim (without lying to us, or yourself) the same? Somehow, I very much doubt it.

Finally, I am honest. My dislike of blacks (and frankly 'Hispanics') comes from being around them in my job, and dealing with them on a daily basis. As an outsider, I see how substandard they are as 'human beings'. Not all of them, but enough...I'm not interested in having anything to do with them as a whole.
U R A DOUCHEBAG

Chicago, IL

#13 May 9, 2014
Long Beach Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you don't either.
I live in the same neighborhood I was raised in. I bought my house over 20 years ago. So did my parents and siblings.
My home has almost a half a million dollars in equity (is that too hard a word for you?).
ALL my neighbors have been here almost as long, and in some cases much longer.
See, we don't live in the ghetto, or have filthy low life 'values'. We maintain our property, at OUR expense. We have pride in our neighborhood, because we actual OWN the property we 'claim'.
I may be 'white trash' to you, but as well as owning my home, I pay my taxes. I have an education, and the career it brought. I have successful children, who'll go on to be successful adults. I'll have a retirement.
I may be 'trash', but I'm an asset to this society, can you claim (without lying to us, or yourself) the same? Somehow, I very much doubt it.
Finally, I am honest. My dislike of blacks (and frankly 'Hispanics') comes from being around them in my job, and dealing with them on a daily basis. As an outsider, I see how substandard they are as 'human beings'. Not all of them, but enough...I'm not interested in having anything to do with them as a whole.
Do you kiss your momma with that nasty WHITE TRASH mouth?
Long Beach Native

Long Beach, CA

#14 May 9, 2014
U R A DOUCHEBAG wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that really the best you can do? How boring.
the truth

Los Angeles, CA

#15 May 10, 2014
U R A DOUCHEBAG wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks generally are not equipped to function in modern society aside from subservient positions in which whites, hispanics, or asians serve as their patriarch. They are not quite animals, not yet human. Nobody who has spent time around blacks believes in the charade.
That is why there will likely never be a black president in the white house. Perhaps a mullatto on occasion, but never black. The stakes are too high to play that game there.
Just so you know that we know, and you're not fooling anyone significant, except perhaps yourself.
troll stomper

Long Beach, CA

#16 May 10, 2014
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks generally are not equipped to function in modern society aside from subservient positions in which whites, hispanics, or asians serve as their patriarch. They are not quite animals, not yet human. Nobody who has spent time around blacks believes in the charade.
That is why there will likely never be a black president in the white house. Perhaps a mullatto on occasion, but never black. The stakes are too high to play that game there.
Just so you know that we know, and you're not fooling anyone significant, except perhaps yourself.
Just shutup now, stupid troll. You sound like a total retard.
Long Beach Native

Long Beach, CA

#17 May 10, 2014
troll stomper wrote:
<quoted text>Just shutup now, stupid troll. You sound like a total retard.
You ought to look up the definition of the word IRONY...
Long Beach Native

Long Beach, CA

#18 May 10, 2014
troll stomper wrote:
<quoted text>Just shutup now, stupid troll. You sound like a total retard.
Then again, that might be too much to ask of someone of your obvious intellect.
U HAVE SH_T FOR BRAINS

Tampa, FL

#19 May 10, 2014
Long Beach Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Then again, that might be too much to ask of someone of your obvious intellect.
What does THAT say about your "obvious intellect," MFer???
Long Beach Native

Long Beach, CA

#20 May 10, 2014
U HAVE SH_T FOR BRAINS wrote:
<quoted text>
What does THAT say about your "obvious intellect," MFer???
You ought to stop, you're only embarrassing yourself.

Obvious trolls are obvious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) 22 min cmurrah 3,727
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr Chosen Traveler 35,087
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 11 hr Parent of Gifted 10,253
News 8th Grade Haskell Middle School Student Missing (Oct '13) Mon tellinitlikeitis 2
News Here's Why Your Poop Can Be So Freaking Weird o... Sun Emerald 2
Where is LMP (Mar '08) Sun Fake 1 percenters 87
why is VLM so disrespected by everyone (Jul '08) Sun Stupidmf 121

Cerritos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cerritos Mortgages