I'm going to kill and your mother
Full uniform
Serpico

Los Angeles, CA

#3217 Mar 11, 2014
We got you back. Ha ha ha

----------
Mexico drug lord shot dead by clown assassins

Gunmen in disguise kill lieutenant of once-powerful Tijuana cartel during family children's party.

The eldest brother of Mexico's once powerful Arellano Felix drug cartel family was killed by gunmen dressed as clowns at a children's party, according to a Mexican investigator.
patt

Los Angeles, CA

#3218 Mar 13, 2014
is their a meeting tommarow?
hay junta manana?
Serpico

Los Angeles, CA

#3219 Mar 17, 2014
Detectives I hope you watching the ornelas family we ready to attack them and Peter hernandez and etc
Serpico

Los Angeles, CA

#3220 Mar 18, 2014
The Gangs of Los Angeles
Part 4: The Homicide Library

In a room at a Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) facility, thick binders—most filled with more than a thousand pages of paper—are stacked in boxes on and under tables and piled from floor to ceiling. Each binder represents a murder victim.

Dubbed “murder books” by the LAPD, they hold the contents of individual homicide investigations, from witness statements and crime scene photos to autopsy reports. The FBI is helping to turn these paper-only books into a digital homicide library that will benefit investigators as well as the families of victims.

The project will take nearly 5,000 murder books going back to 1990 and digitize them for use in a system that will be fully searchable so that LAPD detectives—as well as FBI analysts and investigators—will be able to cross-reference and compare information in every case, something not currently possible.

“Not only will this help solve cases,” said LAPD Det. Cheryl Nalls, who is administering the project,“it will bring healing to the families of victims.”

Over the years, the LAPD developed a system where all paper material related to a homicide investigation is put into a binder. Each murder book has tabs where particular information is placed. That way, any detective inheriting a case understands how the paperwork is organized.

“The system works,” Nalls said,“but because it is paper only, the material in the binders is only useful to the investigator on that case. Potential leads involving other cases, victims, or subjects are locked inside the book.”

And when a homicide case is officially inactive for one year, it goes dormant and the murder book is placed into one of several retention files located at various locations within the LAPD’s 21 geographical areas. The result is that hundreds of unsolved cases could potentially end up filed away and forgotten.

“The homicide library will change all that,” said Robert Clark, an assistant special agent in charge in our Los Angeles Division who worked with LAPD Capt. Nancy Lauer to launch the digital library idea.“Being able to search and cross-reference 20 years of homicide data on solved and unsolved cases is something that has never existed.”

Murder books are shipped to the FBI’s Document Conversion Lab in Virginia, where each record in every book is scanned into a software system that allows for sophisticated searching and archiving. The Bureau will maintain the digital network.

Plans for the new homicide library’s physical space.
“We are essentially digitizing the investigative process,” Clark said, which has intelligence value for the Bureau as well as the LAPD. Agents working other federal investigations or analysts looking for gang and murder trends, for example, will be able to use the system to add and extract information.
R
The LAPD has committed funds to create and maintain a physical space for the homicide library, where the murder books will be stored and made available to victims’ families. They will be able to visit the library to find out the status of loved ones’ cases, and perhaps offer new information that could help solve a case.

“We want to bring healing to families,” Nalls said.

About 1,000 books have been scanned and uploaded so far. Beta testing is underway, and Nalls says she hopes the system will be operational by the end of 2014. The homicide library project has been “a great innovation,” she said,“and a great partnership between the LAPD and the FBI.”
Serpico

Los Angeles, CA

#3221 Mar 18, 2014
In the civil courts, the city attorney often moves against gang members and the properties they control on the same day the FBI makes criminal arrests. That requires close coordination—and the Bureau’s willingness to share sensitive information about its operations.

“But one of the first agencies to bring us on board as a trusted partner was the FBI.”

He added that when his office first started this type of work,“there were so many spots in L.A. where the gangsters felt like they owned that neighborhood. Those areas are harder to find now,” said Cristall.“The remarkable progress we’ve made has to do with partnerships, and the FBI has been a leader in bringing us together.”
Serpico

Los Angeles, CA

#3222 Mar 18, 2014
Familia ornelas

Pushing pushing pushing for years.

Will see soon

Morherfuckers
Serpico

Los Angeles, CA

#3223 Mar 19, 2014
Nice haircut jhon Lara

Tomayo. Barber shop

Lorena st.
Fuck you and that day you came to my house with a gun :::wile Peter hernandez was in are front door and that police detective with dark blue 4 door ---
Driven by some bitch ... What happen to my job at Michael korrs bitch ---- you had the support of the local cops ------- she drives a red Toyota corolla --- she the one -- I going to murder
Serpico

Los Angeles, CA

#3224 Mar 21, 2014
“there were so many spots in L.A. where the gangsters felt like they owned that neighborhood.

Those areas are harder to find now,” said .“The remarkable progress we’ve made has to do with partnerships, and the FBI has been a leader in bringing us together.”
Seroico

Los Angeles, CA

#3225 Mar 21, 2014
* Musical theater makes a comeback at Roosevelt High after a 30-year absence.

Hollywood your welcome to our neighborhood high school and bring more funds and resources to maintain for life a musical theater has had a 30-absense
Financial Plus Investment

Long Beach, CA

#3226 Mar 23, 2014
Les voy a decir un capítulo más de la película que estamos cerca de grabar!!!
Una vez dada la advertencia uno de los que se andaba cojiendo a una de las concubinas del vato que estaba en la cárcel lamo a la concubina. Este vato se la cojia con la intención de cojercela para satisfacer su egoísmo, por poder, para estársela y diciendo a sí mismo (mira cabron refiriéndose al vato de la cárcel) yo soy más que tu mientras se cojia a su concubina ja ja ja ja ja!!!! Pero cuando le llamo a la concubina y le dijo que se vieran ella le dijo que no porque no quería que la fueran a violar los que le habían amenazado. Aunque esa concubina del que está en la cárcel le anduvo lloriqueándole y haciéndose pasar por una víctima del de la cárcel. Entonces se retiro el vato y muy apenas la libro porque el vato no sabía lo que le estaba a punto de suceder. Estos vatos oyen todo, ven todo, y saben todo.
Serpico

Los Angeles, CA

#3229 Mar 27, 2014
The city’s top budget adviser last week recommended asking Los Angeles voters to raise sales taxes by half a cent, which would raise about $4.5 billion to fix the city’s worst streets and sidewalks.

City Council members are also considering programs to share sidewalk repair costs with property owners. FBI Scott. You got more work make shure the votes go thru so we can start repairs next week....... Get busy Michael
Serpico

Los Angeles, CA

#3230 Mar 27, 2014
:::Mexican alqaeda urban terrorist attack :::
Classic terrorist attack -gang member it not a gang member.

These terrorist are attacking everyone :: non gang member or not -you never know when there going to attack or who or why.....

Gang terrorist :::were you from

Non gang member :: no we're I don't want problems

Gang terrorist:: were you from or I'll shoot

Non gang member:: I from no were please don't shoot.

Gang terrorist:: bang bang

Non gang member :: is shot to death for no reason

----------
It can happier to anyone ::: let's stop this today

Detectives are investigating the death of a male victim who was shot in broad daylight Wednesday afternoon in Boyle Heights.
The incident occurred at about 3:15p.m. at the corner of 8th and Marietta streets inside the Wyvernwood Garden Apartments.

According to Los Angeles Police Department Hollenbeck Area Capt. Martin Baeza, the victim, a male in his mid 20s,“was visiting a young lady in the apartments when suspected gang members confronted him.”

After a verbal argument ensued, an unknown number of rounds were fired, striking the victim multiple times in the upper torso, said Baeza.

Wyvernwood resident Evelyn Martinez, 22, saw the police activity on her way home from school Wednesday afternoon.

“When I saw this I felt upset at the never ending cycle of violence,” said Martinez.“I didn’t even tell my mom because she worries about me coming home late on my bike.”

The victim has not yet been identified, but according to Baeza, he was not a Wyvernwood resident.

The male was pronounced dead at the scene.

Anyone with information on the case can call call 1-800-LAPD 24-7 or provide anonymous tips on WeTip by calling 1-800-78-CRIME, or visit www.wetip.com .

Long Beach, CA

#3231 Mar 30, 2014
Otra escena de la película!
Uno de los maleantes asesinos estaba cotorreando con unos compas en una lomo y en eso llegan unos adolecentes en carro y se parquean en la loma para ver las luces de la ciudad. Ya estaba muy solo y ya era de noche; al ver como iban vestidos los adolecentes los maleantes ven que venían de su fiesta de High School Prom. Se arrima uno de ellos primero que se estaban dando unas líneas de cocaína en ese momento Y les dice what’s up? pretendiendo ser muy amistoso con ellos al ver que se querían ir le pone una tremenda golpiza al muchacho hasta dejarlo inconsciente. Mientras lo golpeaba otro amigo del maleante se arrima con la muchacha le tapa la boca para que no grite y la empieza a violar adentro del carro. Al verla desnuda se da cuenta que era virginal y dejo un poco de sangre en el asiento del carro. Tomaron su turno los cuatro vatos y limpiaron las huellas del carro y se la llevaron con los ojos tapados a una casa donde la siguieron violando por muchos días. Después la bañaron y le limpiaron muy bien sus partes privadas para no dejar rastros de ADN y no se preocuparon por eso embarazo porque ya tenía su periodo menstrual.

Long Beach, CA

#3232 Mar 30, 2014
Ya tengo varios actores y actrices para la película y quizás le pida a Jessica Alba que sea una de las actrices violadas y ejecutadas de la película
Serpico

Los Angeles, CA

#3233 Mar 31, 2014
Halt all deportation actions against lawful permanent residents who were veterans of the United States Armed Forces

Mission
To embrace, encourage, uplift and support all Deported Veterans around world and to bring international awareness of the injustice of our Deportation from the U.S. and to uphold our inalienable right as U.S. Nationals forthwith and without compromise.
Description

U.S. Veterans, Veterans Without Borders, Deported Veterans, Soldiers, Banished Veterans, Honor, Courage, Commitment, U.S. Military Bearing, Oath of Enlistment, Loyalty, Family, Immigration, Human Rights, Common Sense, Common Decency
Anonymo

Los Angeles, CA

#3234 Apr 1, 2014
Serpico ten cuidado con yolanda Rodarte y Familia Ornelas. ellos han estado tratando de hacerte daño sin motivo, la Señora Blanca Ornelas anda mal y el hijo. Te estan grabando por nada
Serpico

Los Angeles, CA

#3236 Apr 2, 2014
Sangre por vida.

Poco a poco
Serpico

Los Angeles, CA

#3239 Apr 2, 2014
Nora I'm still scared

Long Beach, CA

#3240 Apr 2, 2014
No sé porque hoy estuve pensando, meditando muy seriamente y llegue a la seria conclusión de que preferiría la muerte a pasar el resto de mi vida en la cárcel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 1 hr lmsa parent 6,739
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Trojan 32,325
Whittier Varrio Locos Gang (Jun '07) 11 hr CRIPS RUN WHITTIER 1,367
News Man wounded in Hacienda Heights shooting (Jun '12) 20 hr CRIPS RUN SGV 30
News Gang Injunction Issued In Crack Down On Anaheim... (Mar '08) 20 hr El Jiringas 508
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) 21 hr Roger Rohloff 3,501
Tso Rat Sexesup Dem Blackfemales! Wed Dave Seylosss 1

Cerritos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cerritos Mortgages