Review: Financial Plus Investment
Financial Plus Investment

Long Beach, CA

#3188 Mar 5, 2014
Serpico wrote:
<quoted text> cara de mis huevos
Sorry man I don’t make fun of retarded people it’s a sin. But your something else not just a stupid retard but a weirdo LOL
Go to the UCLA mental rehabilitation center for a few days see how you feel after you maybe look at the world and the people in it in a different way. Just saying medication alone is not always the solution you need to interact with people like you and have a guidance doctor.
Serpico

Los Angeles, CA

#3191 Mar 6, 2014
Let's gets deep. Let's shooting out. C'mon pussy.
You will pay c'mon I want you dead
My friends know who are every telling me you not alone just shut up and wailt. Just wait. Hold on tight We know who is who. Just wait. There sherrif sand lapd Stupid mexican
Look outside the side window on the left side the window At. 12 midnight
Serpico

Los Angeles, CA

#3195 Mar 6, 2014
Financial Plus Investment wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry man I don’t make fun of retarded people it’s a sin. But your something else not just a stupid retard but a weirdo LOL
Go to the UCLA mental rehabilitation center for a few days see how you feel after you maybe look at the world and the people in it in a different way. Just saying medication alone is not always the solution you need to interact with people like you and have a guidance doctor.
. You have to be Hispanic So ignorant. Sarcastic to the bone. You way of thinking you probably a god freak. Who doesn't have the balls be believe in your self. You brain is under 30 years old for shur. Have the balls to be you self. Beieve in yourself. God freak
God freak. God freak. God freak. Don't worry after we kill you in time. We fount to take your dead body and throw it inside the front lawn of the Cardenas family

Long Beach, CA

#3196 Mar 6, 2014
No god freak here but you should start planning your funeral or run and lock yourself in a mental hospital and apologies. I know where you live, who your family is, you were stupid enough to email me yourself phone and private email and a couple of months ago I tracked u down. Hey you have pretty sister you know what I mean fool sharing is caring.

Long Beach, CA

#3197 Mar 6, 2014
Serpico wrote:
<quoted text>. You have to be Hispanic So ignorant. Sarcastic to the bone. You way of thinking you probably a god freak. Who doesn't have the balls be believe in your self. You brain is under 30 years old for shur. Have the balls to be you self. Beieve in yourself. God freak
God freak. God freak. God freak. Don't worry after we kill you in time. We fount to take your dead body and throw it inside the front lawn of the Cardenas family
The only thing we can expect out of nerdy, weirdo, mentally ill people like you is Columbine high school or elementary shooting. Does that sound exciting to you? You have already expressed on multiple occasions your glorification thought of Doner for killing innocent people and police officers. Do you want to kill LAPD’s and be on the news?
Lapd

Los Angeles, CA

#3198 Mar 6, 2014
<quoted text>
The only thing we can expect out of nerdy, weirdo, mentally ill people like you is Columbine high school or elementary shooting. Does that sound exciting to you? You have already expressed on multiple occasions your glorification thought of Doner for killing innocent people and police officers. Do you want to kill LAPD’s and be on the news?
. Answer is no. Don't change the subject. Law enforcement I'm mad at corrupted agents that pushed to have me hurt and the machine in my head with agents looking ---- that's bad agents. Not all. Never. Serpico was an honest cop!!!!!
Serpico- save are streets

Los Angeles, CA

#3200 Mar 6, 2014
Operation save are streets
LAPD- FBI - SHERIFF- etc......
With gang members in jail, the crime rate went down—and stayed down.“Because of our law enforcement action and the community impact piece,” Clark said,“we’ve been able to maintain a double digit reduction in the crime rate in Baldwin Village.”
The Community Impact Initiative has now become a regular part of the Bureau’s anti-gang operations.“After the bad guys have been arrested and removed,” Clark said,“we roll back into those communities within 90 days with our volunteers.”
That causes residents to view law enforcement in a different way.“Some folks think all we do is arrest people,” Clark said.“A lot of people in these neighborhoods feel ignored and forgotten. But then they see us working with them to improve where they live.”
The Community Impact Initiative works because it builds relationships, Clark explained.“We have breakfast with residents and face-to-face conversations. They see that we care about their quality of life.” In return, residents are more willing to cooperate with law enforcement, which helps solve cases and adds to the reduction in crime.
“I’ve seen generations of young kids in these neighborhoods with such potential,” Washington said.“Then you fast forward and they’re in gangs. But because of our enforcement efforts and the community impact days, Baldwin Village is getting better,” the detective said. And that gives him hope.“I can see the results ----------The result of that and a second cleanup effort was that “children were able to return to the playground,” Clark said,“and people could walk to the shopping areas and feel safe.”

Los Angeles, CA

#3201 Mar 6, 2014
Synopsis:
Frank Serpico is a counter-culture cop who realizes he's one of the few on the force not on the take. When his fellow boys in blue turn on him, he puts his life in danger by going to higher authorities.

Los Angeles, CA

#3202 Mar 6, 2014
No god freak here but you should start planning your funeral or run and lock yourself in a mental hospital and apologies. I know where you live, who your family is, you were stupid enough to email me yourself phone and private email and a couple of months ago I tracked u down. Hey you have pretty sister you know what I mean fool sharing is caring.
don't use the word fool-- talk like a human being -- no gang shit. Ok
The email I sent you was to bring you out in the open. It was a vey smart move in my part -- here's why. Listen everyone first financial plus emailed me back just like I planned it - when first financial plus emailed me back with his full email -name everthing ---- you got punked. You fell for it.
Listen I got you. Ha ha ha Im not putting your last name Eric ---- Your not one my shit list --- it's the other one...... I'm trying to repair you -

Los Angeles, CA

#3203 Mar 6, 2014
First financial plus.----- nice of you to rip honest people
Here’s the catch: Financial Plus Investment snags investors by promising attractive returns. But payments soon fizzle and investors soon sizzle as their plans, goals and dreams vanish along with their money and the company itself. Everything about the company seems to be minus; the only plus is the one in its name.

Los Angeles, CA

#3204 Mar 6, 2014
Gotcha

Michael these bad guys are too easy to catch to easy.!!!!!!

Michael s. FBI

We need to hurry and seal the border today .
And we need to get attention to the big stores like frys walmart. Kmart. And many others. The reason is these have a lot of items that are only online ---- many people still don't feel safe shopping online And all the workers say we don't carry that product when you go inside the store -- but if you look online the product exist online only ---/////// then I ask the salespersons do you have a service- were the store can help me place an order they all say no we don't - you have to go to a computer yourself and order the product------ Michael the stores are losing money and clients .... There's a major gap between the consumer and the suppliers (department stores)

You work to do Michael s. FBI

Long Beach, CA

#3205 Mar 6, 2014
You make no sense wako but we’ll see what up fool!!!
Serpico

Los Angeles, CA

#3206 Mar 7, 2014
We'll see. We all over you

Long Beach, CA

#3207 Mar 7, 2014
Who do u think you’re fooling your nothing but a nerdy, antisocial, weirdo that everybody picks on and you’ve said it yourself on your postings here. Stop talking and show action!!! The only reason why u breathing is because I know your mentally ill and getting some kind of counsel or therapy classes
Serpico

Los Angeles, CA

#3210 Mar 8, 2014
Small time punk
Fake
I'm repairing you

Remember we all over you. Look around
You will never figure it out.!!!!
Serpico

Los Angeles, CA

#3211 Mar 8, 2014
This war is for life
Serpico

Los Angeles, CA

#3212 Mar 8, 2014
<quoted text>
Si no te gusta mongolito paga las Easter baskets tu LOL pero te tomas tus medicamentos siquiatricos primero
Stupid sarcastic mexican
Small brain
Serpico

Los Angeles, CA

#3213 Mar 10, 2014
Nora you destroyed are family in pieces
Ngi group
Thank you
Serpico

Los Angeles, CA

#3214 Mar 10, 2014
To ngi group

And the FBI

Thank you. For destroying my family
Serpico to FBI

Los Angeles, CA

#3215 Mar 10, 2014
Thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gang members arrested in Rosemead motel double ... (Apr '09) 1 hr Tu Padre 165
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 6 hr Davis 6,611
News Gang Injunction Issued In Crack Down On Anaheim... (Mar '08) 7 hr Poorboy 489
News Two men arrested after pursuit from Buena Park ... 10 hr WereAllNazis 1
Nautilus Submarine Sandwich? (Oct '13) 10 hr Anna 14
Leash your dog David Armenta! (Mar '10) Tue I know You David ... 13
How come Hispanics get all the ILWU jobs? (Jul '12) Tue whiteColored 93

Cerritos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cerritos Mortgages