El Monte bans new massage parlors

El Monte bans new massage parlors

There are 21 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Nov 19, 2009, titled El Monte bans new massage parlors. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

The El Monte City Council voted this week to extend a temporary ban on permits for new massage parlors and massage therapists.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Missy

West Covina, CA

#1 Nov 19, 2009
Me love you long time...
Alhambra

San Pedro, CA

#2 Nov 19, 2009
I'm in the process of training for the L.A. Marathon and went to what i thought was a real legit massage parlor cause my legs were sore from so much running. On my second visit, the beautiful asain lady giving me my massage asked if i wanted sex for an extra 80bucks. She then lifts her top to prove she is no cop. I was speechless but was able to say NO and have not been back there since.
AyeAyeAye

Van Nuys, CA

#3 Nov 19, 2009
"The moratorium will allow city staff to review ordinances regarding massage parlors intended to safeguard the public against illegal activity."

Why don't you do something productive and "safeguard" the public from gangbangers!

It's obvious all of the massage parlors in El Monte are legit, otherwise El Monte city manager Jim Mussenden wouldn't of had to travel to Pomona to get his freak on.
AyeAyeAye

Van Nuys, CA

#4 Nov 19, 2009
Alhambra wrote:
I'm in the process of training for the L.A. Marathon and went to what i thought was a real legit massage parlor cause my legs were sore from so much running. On my second visit, the beautiful asain lady giving me my massage asked if i wanted sex for an extra 80bucks. She then lifts her top to prove she is no cop. I was speechless but was able to say NO and have not been back there since.
OMG, how terrifying!
Jumping Jim

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Nov 19, 2009
Alhambra wrote:
I'm in the process of training for the L.A. Marathon and went to what i thought was a real legit massage parlor cause my legs were sore from so much running. On my second visit, the beautiful asain lady giving me my massage asked if i wanted sex for an extra 80bucks. She then lifts her top to prove she is no cop. I was speechless but was able to say NO and have not been back there since.
Where is this place? I go right now and have happy ending.
That Dude

West Covina, CA

#6 Nov 19, 2009
Oh please! El Monte has bigger problems that massage parlors.
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Nov 19, 2009
AyeAyeAye wrote:
"The moratorium will allow city staff to review ordinances regarding massage parlors intended to safeguard the public against illegal activity."
Why don't you do something productive and "safeguard" the public from gangbangers!
It's obvious all of the massage parlors in El Monte are legit, otherwise El Monte city manager Jim Mussenden wouldn't of had to travel to Pomona to get his freak on.
You are a total idiot. Please leave El Monte and return to the rock you originally crawled out under.
Daniel Ortega

AOL

#8 Nov 19, 2009
hey, massage parlors serve the horny folks of the SGV and the nation. Your're all right, the city should worry about other problems in the city and leave the Mamasans alone
Jumping Jim

Pasadena, CA

#9 Nov 20, 2009
AyeAyeAye wrote:
"The moratorium will allow city staff to review ordinances regarding massage parlors intended to safeguard the public against illegal activity."
Why don't you do something productive and "safeguard" the public from gangbangers!
It's obvious all of the massage parlors in El Monte are legit, otherwise El Monte city manager Jim Mussenden wouldn't of had to travel to Pomona to get his freak on.
Good point, if the massage parlors are whore houses, the former El Monte city manager would not have had to go to Pomona to find a woman.

The city should be more worried about the gangs that terrorize the community. As usual, there are misplaced priorities bu the buffoons in city government.
AyeAyeAye

Van Nuys, CA

#10 Nov 20, 2009
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a total idiot. Please leave El Monte and return to the rock you originally crawled out under.
Fortunately I don't have to even drive through Hell-Monte. Truth hurts eh?
CHUEY

El Segundo, CA

#11 Nov 20, 2009
hey all you monte folks can come on down to rivera...we have a nice parlor over on telegraph.. the lil filipinnas walk on your back then give you a soplaso for an extra 20...you all come on down
horny girl

United States

#13 Jun 16, 2010
Does anyone know of a place that services woman??
horny girl

United States

#14 Jun 16, 2010
Shit where do they do that for woman??
jenifer

Monterey Park, CA

#16 Sep 13, 2010
CHUEY wrote:
hey all you monte folks can come on down to rivera...we have a nice parlor over on telegraph.. the lil filipinnas walk on your back then give you a soplaso for an extra 20...you all come on down
telegraph& what other street??????????
jenifer

Monterey Park, CA

#17 Sep 13, 2010
telegraph& what other steet??????????
Larry

United States

#19 Feb 11, 2011
horny girl wrote:
Does anyone know of a place that services woman??
I'll do it!
el perro

El Monte, CA

#20 Mar 7, 2011
hahahahahaha thats funny!!
AyeAyeAye wrote:
"The moratorium will allow city staff to review ordinances regarding massage parlors intended to safeguard the public against illegal activity."
Why don't you do something productive and "safeguard" the public from gangbangers!
It's obvious all of the massage parlors in El Monte are legit, otherwise El Monte city manager Jim Mussenden wouldn't of had to travel to Pomona to get his freak on.
el perro

El Monte, CA

#21 Mar 7, 2011
orrrrrrale im down
CHUEY wrote:
hey all you monte folks can come on down to rivera...we have a nice parlor over on telegraph.. the lil filipinnas walk on your back then give you a soplaso for an extra 20...you all come on down
mr right

Van Nuys, CA

#22 May 29, 2013
My house
Mother of God

Salem, OR

#23 Oct 23, 2013
Women are great, fantastic! Let them do what they want! Free energy! Let them do sex! Sex is good and fun! Yahhhhhhhhh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News First ocean sample tests clean after Los Angele... 1 hr Raff Van Williams 4
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 2 hr Robert 3,027
News Man wounded in Hacienda Heights shooting (Jun '12) 3 hr HHxP13 29
News South El Monte mayor admits to 7-year bribery s... 18 hr concerned res 1
News Police fatally shoot knife-wielding man in Bell 18 hr concerned res 3
#Crack Wives Splatter Fri Martin Gallagher ... 2
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Fri Hanson Bologna 4,511

Cerritos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cerritos Mortgages