Davis

Inglewood, CA

#4348 May 1, 2014
LMSA 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob should be ashamed of himself for quietly allow others to give him credit for LMSA going into the club arena.
The founding fathers / 1st year BOD's of LMSA had ALWAYS intended to move La Mirada into the club scene.
They just knew they had to be patient and take it slow. And they did.
Bob just was allowed to return when the core group of the BOF's was ready to make their move.
You do know that I'm a founding father so I do know what's up. your jealousy isis embarrassing Pease get over it. I really don't care who takes credit a long as it got done. Btw I had to wait to submit the package to the bod that's all I really did please get over it and add some value if you want to take credit for it for what it's worth go ahead it doesn't mean anything this is the part that I call you a name but I don't need to everyone that reads this already knows
Spring Coast Cup

Los Angeles, CA

#4349 May 1, 2014
So now we have LMSA teams playing equal teams in Spring Cup. Th e excuses should be in the past and the time of truth is now. Is there a minumum play time in effect for Spring Cup?
Big Ant

San Jose, CA

#4350 May 1, 2014
Incorrect wrote:
<quoted text>
In GU17, there is no Governors division, so Presidents Cup is NOT where higher level teams play. Sorry. Also, just wondering why the GU15 played down in Governors when they beat a Premier team in League Cup??? Why not play better competition? Or is it just about getting the wins. Just curious
Xplsosion U17 Girls will Represent Cal South in the Western Regionals in June!
Big Ant

San Jose, CA

#4351 May 1, 2014
Xplosion U17 Girls are doing it the way It should be done, They Win Governors Div, So they move to Presidents Div and win there! I know of teams that play in National Cup But have never won anything, but they bragg that they're in Nationals! Look National Cup Isn't Nationals until you play against teams from around the nation, You can qualify for Nationals But First you have to win your region and you Local Brackets!
Xplosion U17 Will Represent Cal South Presidents Div In Regionals and If they Win There Nationals!

Good luck!!!!
Davis

La Habra, CA

#4352 May 1, 2014
Something important that I'm going to brag about May 17 at 8:00 my baby gets her Bachelors degree from cal state Dominguez Hills she is a former Ayso player from region 22
LMSA 3

Los Angeles, CA

#4353 May 1, 2014
Davis wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that I'm a founding father so I do know what's up. your jealousy isis embarrassing Pease get over it. I really don't care who takes credit a long as it got done. Btw I had to wait to submit the package to the bod that's all I really did please get over it and add some value if you want to take credit for it for what it's worth go ahead it doesn't mean anything this is the part that I call you a name but I don't need to everyone that reads this already knows
Funny, I looked at the first season yearbook and you weren't in the pic and your name wasn't there either. I guess it was a typo.
Didn't you join the bandwagon about 3 years ago or so ?
Davis

La Habra, CA

#4354 May 1, 2014
I wrote the bylaws and started the program with Don at my desk, and I paid for the first incorporation fees.
When the city was looking a booting out Ayso I called my friends at cal south whom I know from my days at WSC and told them what was going on and ask for their help in getting the kids reg and playing. So I started looking for people to help out and one of the first people I talked to was Terry Heatherly, he told me that Don was looking at the same thing so we got together and with Brian, Jeff and Don L. and we started LMSA.
I was working on both program trying to keep Ayso and start Lmsa, my thought was that if we had 2 competing organizations for the kids that they would ultimately benefit from the comp.
The bylaws that I wrote had basically one change to them that was submitted to the athletic council, I wanted the membership to vote for the exec board not the bod and then have the bod select the exec board. I was out voted no big deal. more to this story for another day
So as you are bashing me please know all the facts
case closed

Los Angeles, CA

#4355 May 1, 2014
Bob dont let the mudslingers get under your hide. keep up the good work.
I heard this year it wont be snowcones.
its that ponytail that gets clipped and gifted to their team...lol
LMSA 2

Los Angeles, CA

#4356 May 1, 2014
So when the city finally ruled that AYSO would not be allowed back why didn't you just stay on the LMSA board ?
I mean, to do all that work and then let others get the credit.
Davis

Inglewood, CA

#4357 May 1, 2014
Story for another day, I did coach
They didn't get under my skin in order for that to happen I would have to care about what they say
Davis

Los Angeles, CA

#4358 May 1, 2014
LMSA 2 wrote:
So when the city finally ruled that AYSO would not be allowed back why didn't you just stay on the LMSA board ?
I mean, to do all that work and then let others get the credit.
Really I don't care who gets credit as long as the kids have a place to play. Isn't that the only thing that matters
LMSA

Los Angeles, CA

#4359 May 2, 2014
I heard that Games in San Bernardino tomorrow might be canceled due to Fire if not contained soon?
Any word of this Bob?
LM Mom

Los Angeles, CA

#4360 May 2, 2014
I heard Juventus is no more. A new club is emerging or a new brand.
nice try

Los Angeles, CA

#4361 May 2, 2014
Same club, New name.
nice try

Los Angeles, CA

#4362 May 2, 2014
It was never the intent to have club. It took some turnover for that to happen. Signature was the goal and club was ot an option.
LMSA 2

Los Angeles, CA

#4363 May 2, 2014
nice try wrote:
Same club, New name.
I heard they are concentrating on playing all their games at Sonora.
What is the new name.?
And I suppose Fred has taken over for Hector as Pres since Hector has been a silent partner for the last year or so anyway.
SoCalSoccer

La Mirada, CA

#4364 May 2, 2014
North Orange County Futbol Club
or North OC for short. Will play at Sonora.

Stole the whole program from Hector B, right under his nose.
of course he hasn't been involved for a while so may be let it go.

Either way Good Luck North OC
Davis

Inglewood, CA

#4365 May 4, 2014
Really proud of the Pride today-

1-0 winner of the titans state cup finalist 10-0-2 bronze east team
wrong end of 2-1 against the explosion STATE CUP CHAMPS, really a good team

GO PRIDE
unknown

Buena Park, CA

#4366 May 4, 2014
Davis wrote:
Really proud of the Pride today-
1-0 winner of the titans state cup finalist 10-0-2 bronze east team
wrong end of 2-1 against the explosion STATE CUP CHAMPS, really a good team
GO PRIDE
Girls played good, but it's a shame that Bob is a sore loser, and has to make stupid remarks to the girls on the opposing team.... And by the way, it's XPLOSION STATE CUP CHAMPS!!!!!
LMSA 4

Los Angeles, CA

#4367 May 4, 2014
Some time soon the old bob will come out and then LMSA people will be having to deal with him.
Clean up his mess etc.

Just as AYSO and the WSC had to back in the day.
But if you don't learn from the past you are destined to repeat it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 51 min Trojan 33,652
Murderer out and about (Dec '16) 1 hr Heartbroken 103011 10
the oldest and largest gang in whittier- wvls (Dec '07) 1 hr Pyppet 65
Review: Emily Michelle Jaime 4 hr EMILY MICHELLE JAIME 1
News Mailman makes his last delivery after 30 years ... Wed Anonymous 2
Ohana Means Pizza Wed Jaxx Bakk 4
News Court temporarily blocks change in California r... Aug 14 Solarman 1

Cerritos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cerritos Mortgages