LMSA Parent

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

Fall we need them now for spring. There's not enough lights for all the teams practicing including the baseball teams. Fall is to late we will all be at behringer and los coyotes in the fall.
LMSA 2

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2014

LMSA Parent wrote:
Fall we need them now for spring. There's not enough lights for all the teams practicing including the baseball teams. Fall is to late we will all be at behringer and los coyotes in the fall.
Seriously. Relax. Mon & Wed the field is empty by 730. Lights are used for 15 min. Tues & Thur a few teams are out between 730-830 and that is about it. Don't throw money away now!

LMSA has never had lights in the past for spring. The first year that 3 light standards are set up you cry about only have 3. 3 is better than zero... Where you going to go in the offseason? WAYS? Bye Bye?

The problem is when a gu12 coach decides he deserves an area 60yds by 35 yds while everyone else has to struggle for space. Selfish coaches and parents lost one field for us. Share, be smart, think, try it sometime! it is not just about you
LMSA 2

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2014

Leon B13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah my interest is to get more positive results for Fall. Spring is great time for transitional teams to play vrs good teams in level 1. We will be Silver not Silver Elite....although our 1 to 1 tie yesterday was to first place Irvine Premier Silver Elite team. Our team will be more competetive in Silver and prefer to earn it. Yeah was a bad opening 2 games but no excuses we played bad maybe the layoff?
hope we can get another few good games of good soccer to show up for us. Dont count us at below 500 yet.
It's spring. you shouldn't be worry about the record. It means absolutely nothing. Other teams have players missing and are trying out players for the next season. Spring Cup is where you play to win every game. Not that you don't now but play the weaker players now and develop them. This is the time you need to do that.
LMSA 2

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2014

How did the middle school soccer game go today?
hutchinson

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2014

LMSA 2 wrote:
How did the middle school soccer game go today?
Nrwlk lack of co ed, & in top spot.
The LM co ed this yr. It goes to Hutchinson Top School. Main players where Club. Lack of Soccer Coach was evident though.
Coach lmsa

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2014

LMSA 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously. Relax. Mon & Wed the field is empty by 730. Lights are used for 15 min. Tues & Thur a few teams are out between 730-830 and that is about it. Don't throw money away now!
LMSA has never had lights in the past for spring. The first year that 3 light standards are set up you cry about only have 3. 3 is better than zero... Where you going to go in the offseason? WAYS? Bye Bye?
The problem is when a gu12 coach decides he deserves an area 60yds by 35 yds while everyone else has to struggle for space. Selfish coaches and parents lost one field for us. Share, be smart, think, try it sometime! it is not just about you
speak up for space...if you see it being done then i wouldnt let him if he doesnt reduce the size hes taken up then givea board member a name....
Coach lmsa

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2014

I believe this coach even sets up before 4:30
monday and wednesday? g12? puts up high cones?
curious

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

hutchinson wrote:
<quoted text>
Nrwlk lack of co ed, & in top spot.
The LM co ed this yr. It goes to Hutchinson Top School. Main players where Club. Lack of Soccer Coach was evident though.
do publics ever play/scrimmage/friendly vs. local private schools? beatitudes and st. bruno field soccer teams. do "the rules" allow?
Davis

Cypress, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

LMSA 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
but it all about you RIGHT

#2 VERY APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR RESPONSE

Why are you so jealous of the coaches and their effort to help the kids do better I just don't understand you. Most all you do is blast ALL the COACHES. You say we haven't had lights yet have been able to use the outskirts of Los coyotes which got us thru to day light savings time doesn't that count. You talk about a coach using a 65 x 35 did you see it if so who was it so I/we can address it? nobody knows who it was as far as know who was it or is this just urban legend. Again who are/were the selfish coaches didn't here about coaches causing problems? who is the parent singular you are talking about we had a parent/teacher blow it were where there others? were there other coach issues that cause the expulsion form LC?
I'm sorry that you have become or maybe always were such a coach hater were you also a hater when your kid got to use lights?? And come on, I know who you are so quit hiding behind a screen name
Any time a coach makes a comment or suggest something you jump on them like they were trying to cheat or get away with something REALLY as if you are the say all know all as far as I know you are just 1 vote Sorry I was out of town my dad had a heart attack and no he wasn't being punished for being a coach.
LMSA 2

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

huh? a little rambling. Not sure what you said.
LMSA

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

B13 after a 0 and 2 start, has bounced back with 2 wins and a tie to get it to 500 +8 goals and -2 in last three games. Silver Elite is attainable.
LMSA

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

Typical bob rant.
When he doesn't like what is said he starts ranting about how u don't like him or coaches or board members or kids or just LMSA/AYSO.

I have learned to just ignore him when he gets his period like this
LMSA

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

Watch out big dog bites.....lol.
sometimes he has to protect the bone.....

when does state cup begin for older girls?
Bob has the league ever considered holding a tournament? the kind of money made at 6 hundred a team makes for a great profit for lights money?
what do u think the profit is? 5 hundred a team?...more and more clubs putting together tournys.....even a small one might net us a few thousand dollars back.
Davis

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

Tournament sound like a great easy way to pull in $ but I'll tell they aren't When we started the WSC cup the first year was great we paid out 20k to the teams that helped out they earned $ based on "point" earned in effort put in, we paid for the new lawn mower and I think that also helped out with the lights there?
But after that every club that wanted money started their own tournament and our numbers droped and it became not worth it anymore.
The ref fee's take such a big bite that clubs tournaments unless they get over 150 teams just don't make a lot of money. We just may not have enough volunteers to run it volunteer based and people/teams would want some $ in their pocket for their efforts
We have a problem here for a summer tournament because we lose Los coyotes and Behringer late July and August
So here are some of the issue to overcome- here is what we did to get teams
guarantee them 4 games coaches want games for there money
reduced fees over same weekend tournaments
give a few very top level teams a pass to get good competition

WHY WOULD A TEAM WANT TO PLAY HERE, OVERCOME THAT AND IT MAY BE WORTH LOOKING INTO
Champion

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

Davis wrote:
Tournament sound like a great easy way to pull in $ but I'll tell they aren't When we started the WSC cup the first year was great we paid out 20k to the teams that helped out they earned $ based on "point" earned in effort put in, we paid for the new lawn mower and I think that also helped out with the lights there?
But after that every club that wanted money started their own tournament and our numbers droped and it became not worth it anymore.
The ref fee's take such a big bite that clubs tournaments unless they get over 150 teams just don't make a lot of money. We just may not have enough volunteers to run it volunteer based and people/teams would want some $ in their pocket for their efforts
We have a problem here for a summer tournament because we lose Los coyotes and Behringer late July and August
So here are some of the issue to overcome- here is what we did to get teams
guarantee them 4 games coaches want games for there money
reduced fees over same weekend tournaments
give a few very top level teams a pass to get good competition
WHY WOULD A TEAM WANT TO PLAY HERE, OVERCOME THAT AND IT MAY BE WORTH LOOKING INTO
why wouldn't they is the real Q, you are surrounded by Good Clubs, Especially Girls Teams. State Cup Champs down the road @ XplosionSC
Davis

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

We wouldn't be able to offer good competition. Again in order to make any money which is the only reason to put in the time we would need to draw 150+ teams. What weekend are you looking at that isn't already booked up? I looked at every weekend starting in June thru mid July and there are tons of already established tournaments.

Teams just don't go to tournament that are next door something about why help out the club that is stealing our players.

Who is the state cup champions this year?

When is explosion going to have one.
Champion

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

Davis wrote:
We wouldn't be able to offer good competition. Again in order to make any money which is the only reason to put in the time we would need to draw 150+ teams. What weekend are you looking at that isn't already booked up? I looked at every weekend starting in June thru mid July and there are tons of already established tournaments.
Teams just don't go to tournament that are next door something about why help out the club that is stealing our players.
Who is the state cup champions this year?
When is explosion going to have one.
so you aren't blowing hot air or are you?. XplosionSC does not go to any Clubs and recruit like strikers etc.. So no steals. Xplosion has players that left those places mostly because of not getting what they paid for. You have a chance to put your club on the map, maybe next yr. Good luck, let us know when you want the Best of the 4 in your area to Show up.
Leon B13

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

LMSA wrote:
B13 after a 0 and 2 start, has bounced back with 2 wins and a tie to get it to 500 +8 goals and -2 in last three games. Silver Elite is attainable.
Silver Elite is where I think our team will probably top out at. What it really boils down to in the higher levels of the ladder is Speed and talent. The more players with it the better you do. As a coach we can mend a few holes and tears but in the long run the fabric wears out. Gold teams that we have played pull out three and the three subs are just as good. Its the Silver, Silver Elites that still show one or two weaker links in the armor. I dont see much change in players this year for our team but the task is to develop the ones I have with proper training.
nice try

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

LM has fields available in January and that's about it for a tournament with field space for 21 teams. Fees to the city would have to be paid like the softball tournament does.
Davis

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

nice try wrote:
LM has fields available in January and that's about it for a tournament with field space for 21 teams. Fees to the city would have to be paid like the softball tournament does.
January would be U13 and younger less teams available to play/pay
Thanksgiving probably would also be U13 and younger a lot of U14 and over are already playing HS and those coaches wouldn't be happy there are some Thanksgiving tournaments but not a lot for older's

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Cerritos News Video

•••
•••

Cerritos Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cerritos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE