wondering

Lawndale, CA

#2276 Apr 26, 2013
[QUOTE who="$club"]<quot ed text>
It's probably just a name of a team. Lots of rec teams use that name..[/QUOTE]
No Im sure they are SCDL..Coach Hodgeson Flight 2 central GU10. They are SCDL but playing in Spring Soccer. Strange.
Soccer parents suck

Atlanta, GA

#2277 Apr 26, 2013
wahaha wrote:
<quoted text> I think your pointy white hood was a little too tight today. I am sure there is never any disagreement in any other sport. It will all be ok turn on jerry springer break out your pbr and thanks for reading about soccer I am surprised you are able to read or did some one read it for you. Go to the light it will be ok, and hopefully it is a bug zapper.
You're right someone not "some one" helped me read the moronic soccer posts. Look at other sports vs soccer parents, do you notice a difference? Apparently you don't you simpleton, it escapes you. Next time, try not to elevate yourself above your intellectual capacity. Nice try though.
LMSA Parent

Canyon Country, CA

#2278 Apr 26, 2013
Davis wrote:
Spring Cup Schedules are projected to be posted by
4/29/2013 by 9:00 P.M.
do you know something I don't I can't find schedules
<quoted text>
Spring Cup groups are posted but not pools yet

So they could meet in in pool play or in the elimination rounds if they get that far together.

LMSA did good in Sig and in State Cup Govs but not in Spring League. Xplosion did a little better.

Should be good experience for both teams.
Champion

Pacoima, CA

#2279 Apr 26, 2013
wondering wrote:
Anyone know why Strikers team GU10..not sure if any others, is playing in CSL Spring Cup instead of their own superior SCDL gaming circuit? Just wondering.
in what way do you think DL is ahead?, fyi the XplosionSC GU16 Won against a DL Team (...ELITE) for State Cup. Shouldn't be surprised to see DL teams in Spring Cup mainly because its affordable and good competition... Good luck if you are in Spring Cup
omg

Whittier, CA

#2280 Apr 28, 2013
Champion is right for once. scdl is not better or any different. Their idea is a sales pitch but nothing changed except control went to south oc clubs. Less games. Higher fees for training. same coaches. same philosphy. no sping soccer only training. coaches make same money but get weekends off. spring soccer at competitive level is fading. teams are playing friendlies.
If a scdl team is in spring cup it is because scdl failed to provide an adequate spring program.
yes csl teams did as good as scdl teams and they were allowed to have their so called tier2 (silver teams) play governors. scdl tier 2 has bronze teams. so does that mean tier 3 has rec/signature level teams. Yes!
omg

Whittier, CA

#2281 Apr 28, 2013
Soccer parents suck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right someone not "some one" helped me read the moronic soccer posts. Look at other sports vs soccer parents, do you notice a difference? Apparently you don't you simpleton, it escapes you. Next time, try not to elevate yourself above your intellectual capacity. Nice try though.
Dude, if you are a baseball or softball parent you have no room to talk. Fight breaks out at Pony all star. Team quits after advancing. Coaches and parents banned from the league. Yes same problem parents that have been hanging around LM for years that think they own the place and can do whatever they want. Same football parents and issues. Obsestions with their own child. Daddy ball left and right. Soccer parents look good compared to these parents. Maybe it was you and you justify things in your own mind.
LMSA Parent

Los Angeles, CA

#2282 Apr 28, 2013
Well said, omg.
SCDSL breaks down to this:
Tier 1:= CSL Premier, Gold and Silver Elite
Tier 2 = CSL Bronze and Silver
Tier 3 = 1st Year Bronze, Rec All Stars and Sig

At the highest levels,(Tier 1, Premier and Gold) for the top teams there is no difference in quality.
Everyone is good.
Soccer parents suck

Atlanta, GA

#2283 Apr 29, 2013
omg wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, if you are a baseball or softball parent you have no room to talk. Fight breaks out at Pony all star. Team quits after advancing. Coaches and parents banned from the league. Yes same problem parents that have been hanging around LM for years that think they own the place and can do whatever they want. Same football parents and issues. Obsestions with their own child. Daddy ball left and right. Soccer parents look good compared to these parents. Maybe it was you and you justify things in your own mind.
Sure youre right. Thats why you have over 2200 posts from soccer parents arguing about GU this and who is the better coach and so on and so on. Yes there are ahole parents in every sport, school, etc. etc. but my point is look at the same old tired, obsesive arguements by soccer parents. You do not see that amount of posts in any other sport or all the other sports combined. Soccer will always be a 3rd rate sport in the US.
$club

United States

#2284 Apr 29, 2013
<quoted text>Sure youre right. Thats why you have over 2200 posts from soccer parents arguing about GU this and who is the better coach and so on and so on. Yes there are ahole parents in every sport, school, etc. etc. but my point is look at the same old tired, obsesive arguements by soccer parents. You do not see that amount of posts in any other sport or all the other sports combined. Soccer will always be a 3rd rate sport in the US.
Good to know we have a youth sports expert in parental behavior in the house. Thanks for your useless input. Your now dismissed.
Go check out the toddles n Tierra's forum now.
Messi

Downey, CA

#2285 Apr 29, 2013
Champion wrote:
<quoted text>
in what way do you think DL is ahead?, fyi the XplosionSC GU16 Won against a DL Team (...ELITE) for State Cup. Shouldn't be surprised to see DL teams in Spring Cup mainly because its affordable and good competition... Good luck if you are in Spring Cup
Albert, where do you take your roadshow next? If your boy doesn't make the HS team, where will you coach him? Awful thought that after all the years of daddy ball, the end is near.
LM Soccer

Canyon Country, CA

#2286 Apr 29, 2013
LMSA GU14 is in the Group with the Strikers-Whittier and the Xplosion "B" team.
Should be fun to see how the LMSA team does again the Strikers Whittier team at least.
They will have one easy win against the Xplosion B team.
wahaha

Whittier, CA

#2287 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Sure youre right. Thats why you have over 2200 posts from soccer parents arguing about GU this and who is the better coach and so on and so on. Yes there are ahole parents in every sport, school, etc. etc. but my point is look at the same old tired, obsesive arguements by soccer parents. You do not see that amount of posts in any other sport or all the other sports combined. Soccer will always be a 3rd rate sport in the US.
wow it is cool somebody who played soccer was probably tapping his wife that is why he is bitter. It is ok just complain on it wasn't fair do you need a hug.
parent

Downey, CA

#2288 Apr 30, 2013
How are the flights worked out, my childs team always seems to be in the lower flight,this time flight four playing teams ive never heard of. Who picks which flight.
DL T 1 assist Coach

Los Angeles, CA

#2289 Apr 30, 2013
LM Soccer wrote:
LMSA GU14 is in the Group with the Strikers-Whittier and the Xplosion "B" team.
Should be fun to see how the LMSA team does again the Strikers Whittier team at least.
They will have one easy win against the Xplosion B team.
Heard that the Xplosion B is being coached by Strikers DL tier 1 assist coach of the older Girls maybe U18
k taylor

Downey, CA

#2290 Apr 30, 2013
:Are you serious. If u beat them thatll be a real accomplishment. Get this....the granny of my daughters coach knows the brother of an uncle who trains some fullerton rangers girls and when we beat them we will really screw them over.
Soccer parents suck

Atlanta, GA

#2291 Apr 30, 2013
Good to know we have a youth sports expert in parental behavior in the house. Thanks for your useless input. Your now dismissed.
Go check out the toddles n Tierra's forum now.[/QUOTE]

Speaking of a witless response, you proved my point about soccer parents.
Soccer parents suck

Atlanta, GA

#2292 Apr 30, 2013
wahaha wrote:
<quoted text>wow it is cool somebody who played soccer was probably tapping his wife that is why he is bitter. It is ok just complain on it wasn't fair do you need a hug.
Really? The brain dead wife retort? At least try to be a little original, but you are a soccer parent so I guess its beyond your realm.
$club

United States

#2293 Apr 30, 2013
Go check out the toddles n Tierra's forum now. "

Speaking of a witless response, you proved my point about soccer parents.
Justifying your worthless post... I don't disagree that parents in general with their kids sports are a little to passionate. But what's your point? Look at your screen name! Don't ya think your going to get attacked? Thanks for your input, now feel free to move on, or continue to get bashed. Pretty simple.
circus Boss

Whittier, CA

#2294 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Really? The brain dead wife retort? At least try to be a little original, but you are a soccer parent so I guess its beyond your realm.
Go Find a carnival to hitch up with, better yourself.....unless you were just here at Benton. Then we wouldnt hear from you till next year. Some people just like to post in forums where they have little ideas or knowledge its away of passing time during the day. So at Dusk grab your shuvle and bucket and tend to the circus animals would you.
wahaha

Whittier, CA

#2295 Apr 30, 2013
circus Boss wrote:
<quoted text>
Go Find a carnival to hitch up with, better yourself.....unless you were just here at Benton. Then we wouldnt hear from you till next year. Some people just like to post in forums where they have little ideas or knowledge its away of passing time during the day. So at Dusk grab your shuvle and bucket and tend to the circus animals would you.
Awww come on now leave him alone the sheep were lonely, and he has no one else to talk to. Go ahead rant on we always find great humor on how the trailer park views the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News San Pedro drive-by shooting appears to be gang-... (May '09) 22 min Duece Boy2 207
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 51 min Robert 3,179
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) 3 hr jrieben 3,504
News Two men stabbed in West Long Beach bar brawl (Jan '10) 14 hr lila 21
News Long Beach man pleads no contest in student's m... (Sep '09) 19 hr You are all stupid 45
Jerry Pigg, Crystal: Hofluckers Supremos 21 hr Maureen Dolittle 2
UN: Bruce Jenner Still Male (Jun '15) 21 hr JLos FilthyAss 6

Cerritos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cerritos Mortgages