all cerritos gangs are gay but not as gay as la mirada

Posted in the Cerritos Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
de-de

Paramount, CA

#1 Dec 24, 2007
sts lmp lamirda aint nada. hg the only gang that get gang props in southeast los from what i hear got all u punks running scared.
for the record

Paramount, CA

#2 Dec 25, 2007
sts and sza are now premotly mexican gangs now. 90 percent raza 10 percent pinoy or asian as now adays since 90's. pinoy are more and more runnig with the south what i hear. southeast los... so u tube is wrong they no longer claim asian. viva la raza!!!!!
VLM13

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Dec 26, 2007
puro VLM13 RIFA
Truth

Redlands, CA

#5 Dec 29, 2007
for the record wrote:
sts and sza are now premotly mexican gangs now. 90 percent raza 10 percent pinoy or asian as now adays since 90's. pinoy are more and more runnig with the south what i hear. southeast los... so u tube is wrong they no longer claim asian. viva la raza!!!!!
As though you had any control over having been born of Spanish and/or Indian descent. Give me a break. All for the race and nothing for your race. One more typical satanic scam. Try reading the Bible as in, you shall not steal and you shall not covet.
Truth

Redlands, CA

#6 Dec 29, 2007
Here's something for any involved in gangs (i.e. rackets, organized crime) to think about. Personally, I think the laws are too weak. I would charge anyone selling illegal drugs to a minimum $250,000 fine (10 homes x a $25,000 drop in assessed value of nearby homes) and those distributing to drug dealers $2.5 million (100 homes x $25,000) and so on with credit for turning in the next guy up in the chain all the way to the drug "lords" in Latin America.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racketeer

On October 15, 1975 , the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (18 U.S.C.§§ 1961-1968), commonly referred to as the "RICO Act", became law. The RICO Act allowed law enforcement to charge a person or group with racketeering, defined as committing multiple violations of certain varieties within a 10 year period. The purpose of the RICO Act was stated as "the elimination of the infiltration of organized crime and racketeering into legitimate organizations operating in interstate commerce." S.Rep. No. 617, 91st Cong., 1st Sess. 76 (1969). However, the statute is sufficiently broad to encompass illegal activities relating to any enterprise affecting interstate or foreign commerce. Section 1961(10) of Title 18 provides that the Attorney General may designate any department or agency to conduct investigations authorized by the RICO statute and such department or agency may use the investigative provisions of the statute or the investigative power of such department or agency otherwise conferred by law. Absent a specific designation by the Attorney General, jurisdiction to conduct investigations for violations of 18 U.S.C.§ 1962 lies with the agency having jurisdiction over the violations constituting the pattern of racketeering activity listed in 18 U.S.C.§ 1961.[2]

In The United States of America, civil racketeering laws are also used in federal and state courts. The National Federation of Independent Business has challenged these civil laws for being excessively abusive.[3]
Truth

Redlands, CA

#7 Dec 29, 2007
My goal is to strip the assets bare of those (or their parents, if minors) who would rob their neighbor's home values by selling drugs, joining "gangs" (i.e. racketeering mobs), vandalizing/littering neighborhoods and placing those funds into an anti-drug/gang/vandalism fund run by each municipality to provide better educational/job/recreational opportunities for youth.

There is no reason for "gangs" or rackets period.
LOCO

Long Beach, CA

#9 Apr 9, 2008
VARRIO NORWALK LOS ONE WAYS X3
VLM MOUSE

La Habra, CA

#11 Apr 10, 2008
varrio whorewack los wet ways
Largo

Pasadena, CA

#12 Jul 21, 2008
de-de wrote:
sts lmp lamirda aint nada. hg the only gang that get gang props in southeast los from what i hear got all u punks running scared.
Bitch you dont know shit Big time lmp 567 is here to stay now shut up
Largo 567

Since: Jul 08

Whittier, CA

#13 Jul 21, 2008
there are gangs in cerritos?
Andrew

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Jul 23, 2008
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
As though you had any control over having been born of Spanish and/or Indian descent. Give me a break. All for the race and nothing for your race. One more typical satanic scam. Try reading the Bible as in, you shall not steal and you shall not covet.
I'm not sure if the Bible really dictates morality, unless you think keeping slaves and killing infidels is moral. How about using your own morality engrained within your brain?
Viva non-mex

Fontana, CA

#15 Jul 28, 2008
Varrio wet back beaner die in the street 714

Come to my hood and our sprinklers will get you all wet. You'll know my hood because the shoes that are up on the electrical lines are Prada foo!
Viva non-mex

Fontana, CA

#16 Jul 28, 2008
Gangs are for stupid losers with no ambition or future...surprised you can figure out how to use a damn computer.

Whittier, CA

#17 Jul 28, 2008
Truth wrote:
Here's something for any involved in gangs (i.e. rackets, organized crime) to think about. Personally, I think the laws are too weak. I would charge anyone selling illegal drugs to a minimum $250,000 fine (10 homes x a $25,000 drop in assessed value of nearby homes) and those distributing to drug dealers $2.5 million (100 homes x $25,000) and so on with credit for turning in the next guy up in the chain all the way to the drug "lords" in Latin America.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racketeer
On October 15, 1975 , the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (18 U.S.C.§§ 1961-1968), commonly referred to as the "RICO Act", became law. The RICO Act allowed law enforcement to charge a person or group with racketeering, defined as committing multiple violations of certain varieties within a 10 year period. The purpose of the RICO Act was stated as "the elimination of the infiltration of organized crime and racketeering into legitimate organizations operating in interstate commerce." S.Rep. No. 617, 91st Cong., 1st Sess. 76 (1969). However, the statute is sufficiently broad to encompass illegal activities relating to any enterprise affecting interstate or foreign commerce. Section 1961(10) of Title 18 provides that the Attorney General may designate any department or agency to conduct investigations authorized by the RICO statute and such department or agency may use the investigative provisions of the statute or the investigative power of such department or agency otherwise conferred by law. Absent a specific designation by the Attorney General, jurisdiction to conduct investigations for violations of 18 U.S.C.§ 1962 lies with the agency having jurisdiction over the violations constituting the pattern of racketeering activity listed in 18 U.S.C.§ 1961.[2]
In The United States of America, civil racketeering laws are also used in federal and state courts. The National Federation of Independent Business has challenged these civil laws for being excessively abusive.[3]
the biggest gangsters are the narcotics units, legalized jacking.

legalize drugs and a lot of the ills of this society can be properly addressed. Many ex-narcotics officers agree with these statements.

the only reason drugs are so expensive is their illegal status, if you want to get rid of the drug dealers - take away the financial incentive.

Whittier, CA

#18 Jul 28, 2008
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
only the weak minded need to be taught morality, it comes from within.
how sad

Paramount, CA

#19 Jul 29, 2008
grow up u all.
demetri from los angeles

Ventura, CA

#20 Nov 18, 2008
haha you stupid kids are funny as hell. "varrio whorewack los wet ways" lol. bunch of mexicans gettings together and putting 13 at the end of their street name aint a gang. I only f*ck with mafia sh*t...AP send bullets your way
el husky

Bellflower, CA

#21 Dec 8, 2008
SOUTHEAST LOS..SE RFS RIFA..ESE MR HUSKY LOKO..DOWNEY AREA..sela controla
manledf

Ojai, CA

#22 Dec 14, 2008
Gangs are fucked up they all need to die horrible deaths now.
Daniel C

Denver, CO

#23 May 21, 2011
I want to meet some.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote For Donald Trump 11 hr Trump Closet Mod... 6
Google: Jane Jacobs Irrelevant and a Nobody 13 hr Slappa Dickhard 1
News Tehama County District Attorney Gregg Cohen ann... (Mar '10) 16 hr TehamaCountyIsAJoke 29
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 20 hr El Manda Mas 2,955
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) Tue lmsa info 6,469
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Mon Trojan 32,248
Hack a car in Michigan, go to prison for life i... Mon John 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cerritos Mortgages