Hilarious: Dunn Hands Candidate Garcia His Azz

Posted in the Cerritos Forum

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jan 23, 2014
ROFLOL

North Hollywood, CA

#1 Jan 13, 2014
The first question posed by moderator Russell was: "What would you do as Mayor to help create jobs in this community?"

Garcia replied in part: "I think certainly one of the most important things the next Mayor is going to have to do, and I think do it well, is to be able to sell Long Beach. At the end of the day, we're going to need a Mayor that can sell the city, sell our assets and tell the Long Beach story, not just here at home, not just throughout the region, but throughout the country and internationally." After discussing the Port at length (calling it a major economic engine locally and regionally), Garcia said, "We should be the Silicon Valley of the south...We have the downtown adjacent to the water. We have that transit and rail that goes directly into downtown Long Beach..."

Dunn invoked an allowed rebuttal period and took aim at Garcia's response: "The reason why we're not the Silicon Valley of the south is because businesses don't care about our story," Mr. Dunn said, and continued: "I'm a business owner. I took a million dollar investment grew it to $160 million worth of deals. I could care less about a city story. What I care about is return on investment. You want to get me here in Long Beach? I don't want to hear your story. I don't want to hear about all these nice things that you just went through. What I want to hear about is what are you going to do for me and how is that going to increase my return on my investment..."

http://www.lbreport.com/14elec/lbcrec/jan10jo...
Attheendoftheday

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jan 16, 2014
Garcia should avoid debates. He doesn't seem too good at reasoning things out. When he gets nervous, he starts chanting "at the end of the day," like a mental patient. Count how many times he says it when he's stressed out.
It seems quite neurotic.
lbvoter

North Hollywood, CA

#3 Jan 23, 2014
Attheendoftheday wrote:
Garcia should avoid debates. He doesn't seem too good at reasoning things out. When he gets nervous, he starts chanting "at the end of the day," like a mental patient. Count how many times he says it when he's stressed out.
It seems quite neurotic.
I LOVE Garcia in debates! Always good for some belly laughs!! I'm not a health professional, but the guy seems just as crazy as the Lowenthals, but in a different, even creepier way.
A slow motion train wreck they just won't stop wrecking.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 10 min Los Angeles 200,612
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) 1 hr Chou-Chou 3,085
MS IE Yahoo email problem 1 hr Jaime 1
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr plastic bins 5,018
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr punch tips 7,935
Latinos Running Blacks Straight Outta Compton (Jan '13) 1 hr Ronald 109
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 4 hr BizzyBee 15,967
•••

Cerritos News Video

•••
Cerritos Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cerritos Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••