why are white people always the seria...

why are white people always the serial killers?

Posted in the Cerritos Forum

concerned citizen

United States

#1 Apr 14, 2012
I don't get it. Is it because they are sheltered while growing up?
kenneth

United States

#2 Apr 14, 2012
concerned citizen wrote:
I don't get it. Is it because they are sheltered while growing up?
true..they're also the ones that do those mass shootings in schools and stuff. Very Scary!
Dee

Temecula, CA

#3 Apr 16, 2012
At least they are not the petty little mexicant gangbangers who kill for a STUPID FKING STREET....READ THE GOD DAMN FACTS MORONS>>>MEXICANTS HAVE KILLED 1300% MORE AMERICANS PER MOINTH THAN ANY SERIAL KILLER DID......FILTHY MEXICAN PIGS~
Dee

Temecula, CA

#4 Apr 16, 2012
It also says that " i live in Morino Valley" Well, I don't...I live in Norwalk and I have seen what you pigs have done to this area...It's not even close...ALL your kids are pigs...they trash the streets and respect nothing....I am glad that you think that you are taking over America....REMEMBER THIS AND TELL THIS TO YER FILTHY ANCHOR BABIES!!!! "YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO TAKE OVER ANYTHING!!!"You are corrupt by nature and absolutely too stupid of a culture to even have a chance against the norm..FU mexicant's and GL....PIGS!
CASPER

United States

#6 May 7, 2012
Dee wrote:
At least they are not the petty little mexicant gangbangers who kill for a STUPID FKING STREET....READ THE GOD DAMN FACTS MORONS>>>MEXICANTS HAVE KILLED 1300% MORE AMERICANS PER MOINTH THAN ANY SERIAL KILLER DID......FILTHY MEXICAN PIGS~
I THOUGHT U WERE BLACK?I GUESS UR ONE OF THOSE WHITE WASHED ONES
go away

Temecula, CA

#7 May 7, 2012
Juana Barraza Samperio - aka Mataviejitas ("Old Lady Killer"); operated within the metropolitan area of Mexico City until January 25, 2006
Gregorio Cárdenas Hernández - aka Goyo aka strangler of Tacuba; raped and killed four women in 1942. Hailed as a successful case of rehabilitation and pardoned in 1976.
Delfina and María de Jesús González - aka Las Poquianchis; killed a total of 91; arrested and sentenced in 1964
Raúl Osiel Marroquín - aka El Sádico; killed four male homosexuals in Mexico City.
Abdul Latif Sharif - Egyptian alleged to be responsible for dozens of murders in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico
José Luis Calva - cannibal and serial killer; the police found the rests of many women in his house. Committed suicide on December 11, 2007

Abdul Latif Sharif (1947 – June 1, 2006), was an Egyptian-born chemist and chief suspect in the Juárez killings, a decade-long murder spree that began in the Mexican city of Ciudad Juárez in the early 1990s.
Sharif emigrated to the United States in 1970 to work as a high-paid research chemist for a series of U.S. companies, some of which are alleged to have shielded him from persistent accusations of rape and murder. Jailed for 12 years for rape in 1984, Sharif was released early for good behavior in 1989, committed another rape, and fled to Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua, to escape a deportation hearing across the Rio Grande in El Paso, Texas. After the bodies of young women began to turn up in the desert surrounding Juárez, Sharif was arrested and imprisoned, serving a long sentence for murder in a maximum-security jail in the state capital of Chihuahua, Chihuahua, where he eventually died of natural causes in a local hospital.
The murders have continued since Sharif's imprisonment, leading to speculation that there are multiple killers besides Sharif.
Dee

Temecula, CA

#8 May 7, 2012
CASPER wrote:
<quoted text> I THOUGHT U WERE BLACK?I GUESS UR ONE OF THOSE WHITE WASHED ONES
you'll allays be a lower class citezen in this country...pig~
CASPER

United States

#9 May 7, 2012
Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
you'll allays be a lower class citezen in this country...pig~
And u'll always b a dumb ass in any country
Dee

Temecula, CA

#10 May 8, 2012
CASPER wrote:
<quoted text>
And u'll always b a dumb ass in any country
..........ehhhhhhhhhh.yeae.... me stupid....Mexicans are pigs...and always will be...PERIOD
White Pride

Zagreb, Croatia

#12 Jul 26, 2013
Black and hispanic people are far worse for society. Just look at street gangs, murders, rapes, drugs and other stuff. Yes maybe whites are more often serial killers and mass shooters, but those ones who do this obviously have some mental problem, and often are crazy and they are not fully responsible for their actions.
Everyone

Huntington Beach, CA

#13 Jul 26, 2013
I came across this poet name Constance I just love her writings

I wish I could hate
I try to pace myself take and take
self pity broken dreams of mankind
why can't I hate
I look at children eyes
why can't I keep then small never turn away
the little hands that haunt me
it's gonna be alright
no one will hurt you
no one will judge
be kind
no regrets of cheating hearts the ones that
should be proud echoes away loud
we look for approval through the love of fellow man
a person in a checkout line treats me better
than the people I have known from the
beginning of time
I can't show how I feel
if I do I get what I expect
a joke of disrespect
people look for what that can break you
utter silence drag your brain with a mental rake
for once God I only ask 1 second to try to hate
Black momma

Huntington Beach, CA

#14 Jul 31, 2013
go away wrote:
Juana Barraza Samperio - aka Mataviejitas ("Old Lady Killer"); operated within the metropolitan area of Mexico City until January 25, 2006
Gregorio Cárdenas Hernández - aka Goyo aka strangler of Tacuba; raped and killed four women in 1942. Hailed as a successful case of rehabilitation and pardoned in 1976.
Delfina and María de Jesús González - aka Las Poquianchis; killed a total of 91; arrested and sentenced in 1964
Raúl Osiel Marroquín - aka El Sádico; killed four male homosexuals in Mexico City.
Abdul Latif Sharif - Egyptian alleged to be responsible for dozens of murders in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico
José Luis Calva - cannibal and serial killer; the police found the rests of many women in his house. Committed suicide on December 11, 2007
Abdul Latif Sharif (1947 – June 1, 2006), was an Egyptian-born chemist and chief suspect in the Juárez killings, a decade-long murder spree that began in the Mexican city of Ciudad Juárez in the early 1990s.
Sharif emigrated to the United States in 1970 to work as a high-paid research chemist for a series of U.S. companies, some of which are alleged to have shielded him from persistent accusations of rape and murder. Jailed for 12 years for rape in 1984, Sharif was released early for good behavior in 1989, committed another rape, and fled to Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua, to escape a deportation hearing across the Rio Grande in El Paso, Texas. After the bodies of young women began to turn up in the desert surrounding Juárez, Sharif was arrested and imprisoned, serving a long sentence for murder in a maximum-security jail in the state capital of Chihuahua, Chihuahua, where he eventually died of natural causes in a local hospital.
The murders have continued since Sharif's imprisonment, leading to speculation that there are multiple killers besides Sharif.
We all need to find a place
Demetrius Van Crocker
Francis Grady
Bobby Joe Rogers
David McMenemy
Jeremy Dunahue
Patricia Hughes
Matt Goldsby
Kate Wiggins
Jimmy Simmons
Kathy Wiggins
Fred Thomas
Byron DeLa Beckwith
George Metesjy
Joe Stack
these are all mass killings done by whites but being white privilege is the thing that allows you if you're white to view tragic events as victims of pure and innocents he was troubled . Not a piece of S.. T killer. I don't care what color you are if you kill the someone......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Batman Farts at Awards Luncheon, Turns Red (Jun '15) 10 min Hubny Cack 6
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 55 min lmsa info 6,606
I heard a loud explosion near Hacienda Heights (Mar '12) 9 hr Hheights resident 8
News Water Replenishment District inks $110 million ... 22 hr Sopr 7
News Pico Rivera City Council rejects 35-unit condom... 23 hr pico loco 1
News Swastika on black Biola studenta s door brings ... Sat Featherstone Harb... 4
Pauline Kael: Stupid Broad, Loathed Minorities Sat immagonna 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cerritos Mortgages