How many illegal aliens can you fit i...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mexican riot

Norwalk, CA

#27 Sep 24, 2012
Vlad Tsepesh wrote:
<quoted text>
here we go again, first i was a kid, then an adult, now an old person? seems like you're lost and clueless. okay, i'm between 25 and 45, you should know cause you're so imformed no?
Ha ha ha
-Vlad
you like a kumquat. You admitted you're an old man before so why you lie huh? You are crazy like redneck. You both act like children who can't get along with anyone. You also act like a silly idiot in here!
mexican riot

Norwalk, CA

#28 Sep 24, 2012
Vlad Tsepesh wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it? You gonna bark all day little doggie, or you gonna bite?
ha ha ha
-Vlad
You should go outside your Buena Park residence/Los Angeles Ghetto, where ever you're from, you imposter, and do the mexican hat dance, perhaps it will rid you of your child-like behavior. Stupio blanco cerote romanian mierda
mexican riot

Norwalk, CA

#29 Sep 24, 2012
mucho illegal alians in Barrio Norwalk, we come, we over run the city, so what, what you ignorant bigots gonna do about it anyway? I think Vlad is a tree hugger who needs friends desperately.

Since: Jul 12

Buena Park, CA

#30 Sep 24, 2012
mexican riot wrote:
mucho illegal alians in Barrio Norwalk, we come, we over run the city, so what, what you ignorant bigots gonna do about it anyway? I think Vlad is a tree hugger who needs friends desperately.
Ha ha ha

-Vlad
LUNA

Norwalk, CA

#33 May 4, 2013
I see these 2 morons " vlad & redneck" continue to play their games in here & spew their childlike behaviors onto a public forum, ranting, raging, convolutions of twisted rhetoric. It is very clear that these 2 idiots obtain a self indulgence in these forums! Typical sociopath/psychopath behavior exhibited by them!

Since: Jul 12

Buena Park, CA

#34 May 11, 2013
LUNA wrote:
I see these 2 morons " vlad & redneck" continue to play their games in here & spew their childlike behaviors onto a public forum, ranting, raging, convolutions of twisted rhetoric. It is very clear that these 2 idiots obtain a self indulgence in these forums! Typical sociopath/psychopath behavior exhibited by them!
Yes!!, CONTINUE is right!! Bwa ha ha! So much for empty threats.

Vlad Tsepesh!
REDNECK

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#35 May 12, 2013
LUNA wrote:
LUNAtic...Sir, why are you so angry? Has your fancy Cuban life partner indulge with the adult beverages and become intoxicated? Do not let him humiliate you like "Lucy". You may want to seek semi-professional consoling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corrupt, Condescending, Commie Shrew For Prez! 1 hr Bill 1
Skyline Security Management Inc. 9 hr Dena 1
Latinos Running Blacks Straight Outta Compton (Jan '13) 10 hr Horace 125
Helicopter in One Ways 10 hr Horace 2
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) 18 hr Janine Montgomery 3,310
David Letterman's Face Infected With Wrinkles Sun David 6
Holy Family of Selac Makes Rare Appearance Sun Witness Thelove 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cerritos Mortgages