How many illegal aliens can you fit in a house in Norwalk?

Posted in the Cerritos Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Norwalk Cofederate

Downey, CA

#1 Aug 15, 2012
Hello, all...
Norwalk Cofederate

Downey, CA

#2 Aug 15, 2012
As you all can see. There is nothing racist regarding this post. This is simple a legal question in regards to illegal aliens in Norwalk. Illegal Aliens, is a legal term that is used by law-enforcement and The United States Government. I want to share information on the whereabouts of illegal aliens that criminally inhabit Norwalk and pass it along to the proper authorities (law-enforcement).
test

Downey, CA

#5 Aug 26, 2012
test

Since: Jul 12

Buena Park, CA

#6 Aug 26, 2012
I want to know why I'm still here, I was threatened for so long, I wish SJ would be a man and ban me for good. Seems like it was all empty threats, him working for the government and all. ha ha what a loser. Luna, Conquistamoor and all those people failed at their promises.

ha ha ha

-Vlad

Buena Park, CA

#7 Sep 9, 2012
...and yet still here
REDNECK

Downey, CA

#8 Sep 12, 2012
Were is that SJ prick? I am also, still on this site. That freak is a real fraud. I can not wait to get back to work, pissing off illegal Mexicans, LUNAtick, SJ and all you other liberal freaks...LOL!!!
Southern_Justice

Santa Ana, CA

#9 Sep 17, 2012
REDNECK wrote:
Were is that SJ prick? I am also, still on this site. That freak is a real fraud. I can not wait to get back to work, pissing off illegal Mexicans, LUNAtick, SJ and all you other liberal freaks...LOL!!!
you're Norwalk location is on record, your activities remain under investigation! Vlad is just an elderly person, bored, seeking attention! The Norwalk Police have been notified of your location and activities, motives etc. I continue to monitor your online comments/ activities and report them to Topix! FYI: I have no connection to Luna or conquistador & am entertained by your assumptions and speculations. Hate crimes are punishable by laws, I would advise you to cease advertising your attacks on Mexicans living in Norwalk. Mexica has also been located and delt with in maywood. Have a nice day, find something better to do with your time.
Southern_Justice

Santa Ana, CA

#10 Sep 17, 2012
Norwalk Cofederate wrote:
As you all can see. There is nothing racist regarding this post. This is simple a legal question in regards to illegal aliens in Norwalk. Illegal Aliens, is a legal term that is used by law-enforcement and The United States Government. I want to share information on the whereabouts of illegal aliens that criminally inhabit Norwalk and pass it along to the proper authorities (law-enforcement).
You're claim is sugar coated bigotry!

Buena Park, CA

#12 Sep 17, 2012
Southern_Justice wrote:
<quoted text> you're Norwalk location is on record, your activities remain under investigation! Vlad is just an elderly person, bored, seeking attention! The Norwalk Police have been notified of your location and activities, motives etc. I continue to monitor your online comments/ activities and report them to Topix! FYI: I have no connection to Luna or conquistador & am entertained by your assumptions and speculations. Hate crimes are punishable by laws, I would advise you to cease advertising your attacks on Mexicans living in Norwalk. Mexica has also been located and delt with in maywood. Have a nice day, find something better to do with your time.
here we go again, first i was a kid, then an adult, now an old person? seems like you're lost and clueless. okay, i'm between 25 and 45, you should know cause you're so imformed no?

Ha ha ha

-Vlad

Buena Park, CA

#13 Sep 17, 2012
Southern_Justice wrote:
<quoted text> you're Norwalk location is on record, your activities remain under investigation! Vlad is just an elderly person, bored, seeking attention! The Norwalk Police have been notified of your location and activities, motives etc. I continue to monitor your online comments/ activities and report them to Topix! FYI: I have no connection to Luna or conquistador & am entertained by your assumptions and speculations. Hate crimes are punishable by laws, I would advise you to cease advertising your attacks on Mexicans living in Norwalk. Mexica has also been located and delt with in maywood. Have a nice day, find something better to do with your time.
dude get a life, you're powerless
NORWALK NECK

Downey, CA

#15 Sep 18, 2012
Southern_Justice wrote:
You are a real clown...Trying to intimidate me with your nonsense. Go pound sand, you freak...LOL!!!
NORWALK NECK

Downey, CA

#16 Sep 18, 2012
Southern_Justice wrote:
<quoted text>You're claim is sugar coated bigotry!
Hypercritical freak...That is exactly what you are. I would bet, that you are projecting yourself, and you are a "old man" sitting in your dilapidated shack with nothing to do...FREAK...LOL!!!
Heel rescue

Norwalk, CA

#17 Sep 21, 2012
I can only draw one conclusion to vlad , redneck aka Norwalk neck, both of you have serious mental issues that need to be addressed before you both end up in county mental health facility. You deranged idiots are both the epitome of two hopelessly sick individuals on the edge of a breakdown! Two clowns playing out their Fantasies on Topix.com ! Chronically seeking an argument with others. I was under the impression that mexica was the worst offender here; but now it is clear that vlad and Norwalk neck/redneck take the cake on that issue! Perhaps you both would benefit from colonics or a massive enema that will rid you of the putrid garbage stuffed up in both of your colons :(
Heel rescue

Norwalk, CA

#18 Sep 21, 2012
Vlad Tsepesh wrote:
I want to know why I'm still here, I was threatened for so long, I wish SJ would be a man and ban me for good. Seems like it was all empty threats, him working for the government and all. ha ha what a loser. Luna, Conquistamoor and all those people failed at their promises.
ha ha ha
-Vlad
you need a psychiatrist
Heel rescue

Norwalk, CA

#19 Sep 21, 2012
you seem highly uneducated & dumb, can't spell worth a damn. Pathetic person that you are. AKA names that you use are many, to Conceal your frantic Lunacy.
Heel rescue

Norwalk, CA

#20 Sep 21, 2012
test wrote:
test
testing to see if you're being monitored by the moderator? I'm sure your comments are being sought for investigation
Heel rescue

Norwalk, CA

#21 Sep 21, 2012
Vlad Tsepesh wrote:
<quoted text>
dude get a life, you're powerless
it is obvious that this southern justice person keeps you two mental cases on edge! Good for him, he speaks eloquently in here in comparison to your lunacies
Heel rescue

Norwalk, CA

#22 Sep 21, 2012
get yourself a dictionary and learn to spell correctly; cofederate..... When in fact the proper grammar is Confederate! People like yourself whom live in glass homes shouldn't throw stones at others... Pettiness will offer no rewards!
Heel rescue

Norwalk, CA

#23 Sep 21, 2012
How many illegal aliens would it take to put redneck and Vlad out of their misery?

Buena Park, CA

#24 Sep 21, 2012
[QUOTE who="Heel rescue=AKA SJ"]BLAH, BLAH, BLAH[/QUOTE]

That's it? You gonna bark all day little doggie, or you gonna bite?

ha ha ha

-Vlad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 55 min lmsa info 5,021
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Bruin For Life 27,577
10th and Pacific 7 hr Shrimpdog 1
Canadian Postal Worker's Apology for Non-Delive... 7 hr Joe 1
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) 8 hr Bob Smith 3,120
Albertsons out (Jul '08) 13 hr Mr Lucky 37
LMP gang celebrates 31 years (Jun '08) 14 hr lil insane 1,730

Fire Weather Watch for Los Angeles County was issued at September 30 at 12:52PM PDT

Cerritos News Video

Cerritos Jobs

Cerritos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cerritos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cerritos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]