Does Anyone Remember the Norwalk SkinHeads?

Posted in the Cerritos Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 28 of28
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
foreskin

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

when you peel the foreskin back,we all got little german helmets.
red neck on meth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

REDNECK wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely,Beaner-Boy. ..I recall beating a Mexican (beaner) from VNWK, at a LMP keg party in Norwalk. This was in 1988 or 89. I was walking to my truck down Mapledale by Gerdes Park after the party, when a bunch of beaners from VNWK rolled up on me yelling "Vadeo Norwalk". They chased me to my truck and I got my ax-handle and hit one of the beans in the head and dropped him. At this point, all the other beaners ran into the park and left there gang beaner buddy. This coward was laying on the ground whimpering and crying. He also pissed his pants. What a coward. In addition, beaner-boy, I know you are ignorant, but you should learn to spell. It is difficult to comprehend your writing. Mexicans have never been accused of being intelligent...
he was crying like A p77y the norwalk skin surrendered on bended knee gun to cheek
WALKERO

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

REDNECK wrote:
I was born and raised in Norwalk. In the early to mid 1980's "Skins" and/or "Punks" kicked a lot of Mexican ass in that time period. The "Blockheads" from "La Mirada" were also are associates and brothers. Norwalk is now a pure crap-hole infested with illegal Mexicans. In the late 1980's there was a mass movement of Angelo's from Norwalk. Norwalk now resembles a third-world country like Mexico, with A high crime rate,graffiti everywhere,ten people living in a three bedroom house,section-8 apartments full of illegals and sub-standard schools full of illegals who can not speak English. And that is just a Fact!!!
That's funny cause I ran in the streets in those years and nor walk punkers kicked it whit us stupid ass trailer trash!!!!!
WALKERO

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

TO THAT STUPID ASS RED NECK WHERE ARE YOU. SKIN HEADS NOW ALL GONE COULDN'T HANG IN NORWALK HA HA BITCH V.NORWALK ALL DAY BITCH BROWN PRIDE!
pablow

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

im a norwalk thkinhead,and we all live in belmont shorth now.we are allied with the gay boy gangthterht prithon gang now,tho they protect uth when we get buthted for prothtituting for meth.
hamilton

Cerritos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Of course some of us remember the Skins. The ones my friends and I hung out with on a few occasions were totally cool and good company. Had a few real good times. Thanks, guys.
REDNECK

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Poor Beanears...The filthy Mexicans have transformed Norwalk into a pure slum. It now resembles a third-world country like crap-hole Mexico. We need to round-up all the illegal aliens and deport them for good.
redneckkillas

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

hey redneck :) where have u been ? we've missed u my good friend i see the freeway expansions are coming along great alot of work to be done are u guys offering positions to my people(mexicans) in hopes of speeding these projects up?:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 28 of28
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at July 11 at 1:48AM PDT

•••
•••

Cerritos News Video

•••
Cerritos Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cerritos Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••