Thanks for the great service my husband loved your work
Sam

Pico Rivera, CA

#3 Jul 28, 2013
"Great job My Sink reglazing Looks great
Jhon c

La Habra, CA

#4 Aug 1, 2013
“Good communication in setting up the job and good house manners in doing it. Two tubs done in one day with attention to detail are a big home improvement. A competent and friendly, owned business. I will recommend Protub to others and am considering countertop refinishing next year.”
Cerritos ca

Pico Rivera, CA

#5 Aug 4, 2013
“very careful and gentle worker. The bath tub looks like new! I am very happy with his work. I will recommend him any time.”
dallas

Pico Rivera, CA

#6 Aug 9, 2013
I have been meaning to write this review for several months now, as I was so impressed with Protub and there service. After another company refused to finish the scraping of our tub because it was "too difficult", Protub had no complaints. They scraped, and reglazed the tub to make it beautiful for us. They was very careful and professional in regards to keeping everything clean inside the house as well. The price was reasonable as well. I would highly recommend him!
Paul

Pico Rivera, CA

#7 Aug 29, 2013
They are an excellent company. I only used them once but I would use them again. They are very clean and responsive. The finish they put on is very durable. I’ve had other companies and they by far are the best. It was reasonable. The tub was of a different color and they painted it white. It looked brand new. They really did a nice job. The quality of work and their customer service was excellent.
Ron Durkie

Pico Rivera, CA

#8 Sep 12, 2013
" We used this company for a bathtub repairs job was performed really well were happy with the quality work this company did,
Jim Kim

United States

#9 Oct 27, 2013
" We got our bathtub done with these guys the product on the tub was a very good finish we had to wait about 2 weeks just to get a booking not happy about that but towards the end we were really happy we didn't expect for the finish to be the good we're planning to use them on our rental properties.
Jim Kim

United States

#10 Jan 14, 2014
These guys are good we recent had our Fiberglass shower restored .
cooper cook

Salt Lake City, UT

#11 Jan 27, 2014
So I'm hoping that I could get some help here. Because it's worth a shot, but my wife and I have been looking at getting our countertops refinished. And we were checking out http://stonedoctoratlanta.com/ and we wanted to know what you thought about them first before we gave them a call.
Sandra wick

Whittier, CA

#12 Feb 12, 2014
We just had our bathtub reglazed and they were great Quality results highly recommend them on any reglazing services
Sincerely Sandra Wick
Ryan Kelly

Whittier, CA

#13 Feb 13, 2014
We recently had our tub reglazed these guys are good they made our tub look better then a new one we couldn't believe the results excellent job and detailed if your looking for any type of reglazing try these guys there super. Sincerely R,Kelly
Dave Hilton

Pico Rivera, CA

#14 Feb 13, 2014
The appointment was set up over the phone they were on time like we had set up that's always a plus best of all the finish of the tub was fantastic .
Will Harris

Whittier, CA

#15 Mar 7, 2014
We had our shower reglazed Great Results
Khon Young

Whittier, CA

#16 Mar 20, 2014
We had a shower restored very detailed Very clean we are very happy with this company and most certain use them again in the future we gave them a five star since the work was very detailed highly recommend them
Melvin Davis

Whittier, CA

#17 Mar 27, 2014
We found this company on fixture.com
We were pleased with the service they provided us
Highly Recommend this company.
Maggy Henderson

Whittier, CA

#18 Apr 3, 2014
Great service and the results are super thanks Protub
Dale grin

Whittier, CA

#19 Apr 8, 2014
We had a shower that was repaired by this company the job was done very we'll and the turn around was fast which was great for us great fast service will use them in the future if needed
Lance Stevenson

Whittier, CA

#20 May 1, 2014
Good communication and job performed well highly recommended to any one thanks Protub

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) 13 min Raydot 4,506
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 1 hr lmsa dad 6,227
Read Link & see reasons with Me 6 hr Bush Grey 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 hr Bruins 31,903
News Apollo 13 hr concerned citizen 1
News Black Lives Matter protesters sue over treatmen... 15 hr TBL 3
mayor refuses to remove pork from school cantee... (Feb '15) Sat Ronald 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cerritos Mortgages