Personal bankruptcies soar in financi...

Personal bankruptcies soar in financial crisis

There are 4 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Nov 2, 2008, titled Personal bankruptcies soar in financial crisis. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Matthew Shelbourn knows money. The 27-year-old Cerritos, Calif., resident studied accounting as an undergraduate and kicked around various jobs in the financial sector before settling into his current position ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Joe

Chicago, IL

#1 Nov 4, 2008
He has an undergraduate degree in finance and $150,000 in student loans?

Hopefully that finance degree has made it clear to him what a monumentally stupid thing it was to take out $150,000 for an undergraduate degree. Where'd he go? Harvard?

What a cop out! He should be held responsible for his debts. Just goes to show you can't buy smarts.
Pru

London, UK

#2 Mar 26, 2014
This is the first time I had ever applied for a loan. I couldn't have asked for anything more from the staff that answered any of my questions to the application process. Once this had all been completed the money was transferred quickly into my account. I will definitely be recommending 911PDAY .COM ( http://goo.gl/l0GrbF ) too my friends and family.
Joe

La Mirada, CA

#3 Nov 19, 2015
Joe wrote:
He has an undergraduate degree in finance and $150,000 in student loans?
Hopefully that finance degree has made it clear to him what a monumentally stupid thing it was to take out $150,000 for an undergraduate degree. Where'd he go? Harvard?
What a cop out! He should be held responsible for his debts. Just goes to show you can't buy smarts.
I am Joe and I give head and I will swallow until I'm fed.
barnabus

Long Beach, CA

#4 Nov 19, 2015
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>I am Joe and I give head and I will swallow until I'm fed.
meh, fek off troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Latinos who voted for Trump look toward Inaugur... 4 hr Burnt Sienna 5
Westminster Orphans gang 15st 5 hr Westminster 79
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Trojan 32,715
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 6 hr Talent scout 7,280
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) 22 hr Tom Johnson 3,562
News Woman escapes stalled car on tracks in Santa Fe... Wed Mr Fabu Whal 3
Florida Early Voting: 28% of Republicans voting... Wed Thy Cod 3

Cerritos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cerritos Mortgages