First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lm citizen

Temecula, CA

#22 Aug 20, 2008
deputy juarez is a hot old fart....seriously wher is thye dad in tthis home??? wHICH HOUSE IS THIS ? i live near there. i gotta feeling unsure.
Ah Huuh

Lakewood, CA

#23 Aug 20, 2008
angry parent wrote:
the correct spelling of the street is ILLORA and it is in LA Mirada it is the street near the cheep Movies theater. And yes this is a big problem But the police do not care.I am tired of the drinking and drugs that go on at a home on my street. did you hear me the teens hang out in front the parents in the yard they get drunk they smoke pot the police go but during the day the social services go but during the day hello of course it looks good during the day. Isnt is against the law to give minors alcohol. The residents of the street are tired of all of this. kids pee in there yards empty beer cans and vodka bottels the smell of pot every night.. It is the mother who lets the kids. It is the neighbors who have spoken to the mother on several times.
And where are you while this all happens? It seems that your watching your neighbor's 'children' more than your own. If only you knew what your kids were up to all night. I just happen to know that these 'children' are actually 21 and over except for the daughter, who doesn't embide in alchohol. Now that's why the Sheriff's Dept. doesn't do anything. Now why on green earth would LASD go out to the house and find all these people doing illegal things and not arrest or cite any one of the individuals??? I bet you know who killed Kennedy too?
ohhh... Speaking of breaking the law whose daytime booty call was pulled over by Tam's in a FELONY vechicle stop???? I KNOW.
So you see everybody every one of us has our flaws and our vices. We're human, we're not perfect. But sometimes you get people like this trying to take personal issues into the public arena because they can't get over their own issues. Cleary, this person needs to take a look in their own backyard first.
So one who cares

Los Angeles, CA

#24 Aug 25, 2008
Ok I have heard enough from all of you... Next thing youll have the dogs and the pitch forks out and burn crosses in the lawn...For everyones information I happen to know that this is all BS and that the neighbors have never not once came to the parents of this home. And the police have never arreset or taken anyone from this house illegel behavior. The mom that lives there is a caring person who, would not let what you are sayin go on. And if this is your way of getting your revenge on her you have to much time on your hands..get another hobbie. We know who you are and well guess what what comes around goes around..so take your BS somewere else and get a life.
bitch please

Temecula, CA

#25 Aug 27, 2008
ok i know for a fact who this is running their mouth and they need to stop cause they dont know anything they are talking about. god gave me stupied people like u so i could laugh about somthing.
ok u have nothing better to do then talk shit bitch u say u have told the mother bullshit u have ok i know that for a fact.
and u so happen to say ur daughter use to come to their house well u say they drink what do u think ur lil girl was doing cause ur lil girl is not an angel shes a SLUT JUST LIKE HER MOTHER WITCH IS U
trust me i know u and ur daughter very well .
dont talk shit if u cant back it up
and i know the mother at the house very well and i know she doesnt let any of that go on
u may let it at ur house but i know for a fact it doesnt happen here ok so keep running ur mouth u just better hope i never see u on the streets or ur trashy daughter.
u gave ur self away we know who u are so keep talking shit ok cause it makes me laugh knowing how dumb u really are.
so stop saying stuff u cant prove and if u hate it soo much move the fuck out of la mirada cause their not going anywhere so get over it bitch and move on.
BITCH
SADENED

Temecula, CA

#26 Aug 27, 2008
In reply to your comments on Illora Dr. nothing but lies and garbage do you spew. What I really would like to know is how many trips have you made to the Emerald city in search of a heart a brain and most... of all courage. That wizard of oz must be slamming the gates shut every time he sees you coming. lets address your first lie,my children and I willingly will take a drug test 24-7 and I know we will pass but would you and yours pass I think not.Second lie,Eric was never here the night of his death or any of that day.It is a terrible tragedy the passing of this boy,and my children as well as many of the kids are still deeply affected by his death. One good so called neighbor who lives on this street made that comment to my children that he was going straight to hell because he didn't have time to ask god for forgiveness.HOW CRUEL AND SAD IS THAT.HOW WE CAN JUDGE OTHERS WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING THEM.heartless you are.Without courage you really are never once have you or anyone else for that matter come and said a word to me ever. But yet you use this forum to attack me and my family with your vicious and ugly lies and you spineless creature who dosen"t even have the courage to face me. what a piece of work you must be.And brainless you called social services on me for neglect of my son because he was out in front of his house late. If this wasn't so sad it would be funny,my son was 20 years old at the time last time I checked they label them adults not children. Perhaps you should of done your homework brainiac .third lie how many false police calls have you made I THOUGHT THAT WAS ILLEGAL. All your calls and all unfounded perhaps the police department needs to keep more of an eye on you.You bashed the police saying they did not do their job they went above and beyond their jobs coming out each and every time to your ficticious calls,when they could of been elsewhere helping someone who really needed it.The police have been polite and courteous Icould never complain of them or the job they are doing. HAVE YOU GONE TO THEIR FACES AND TOLD THEM HOW YOU FEEL? I think not. The boys are well over 21 so if they choose to drink then that is their business as much as I don't like it that is up to them not up to you.I have encountered many of the likes of you within my lifetime and to my regret I will probably deal with more.I teach my children to absorb each blow in life and rise above it and the likes of your kind .AND AS FOR THE KIDS WHO COME OVER TO VISIT MY KIDS THEIR JUST KIDS.THEY ARE NOT DRINKING HERE THEY JUST COME OVER TO TALK AND LAUGH A LITTLE BEFORE THEY GO HOME.HOW SAD YOU MUST REALLY HATE KIDS. THEIR NOT ALL BAD AND THEIR NOT ALL DOING BAD THINGS AS YOU WOULD WANT EVERYONE TO BELIEVE.SOME OF THEM HAVE NO HOME TO GO TO BECAUSE THEIR PARENTS HAVE PUT THEM OUT ON THE STREET AS YOUNG AS 15. lA MIRADA IS THE CAPITAL OF THROW AWAY CHILDREN AND IF YOU CHOOSE TO DAM ME BECAUSE I TAKE THE TIME TO LISTEN TO THEM AND CARE ABOUT THEM THEN DAM YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL. OH BY THE WAY I AM A VERY CONGENIAL PERSON SO ANY TIME YOU GROW SOME BALLS OR GAIN ACCESS TO THE EMERALD CITY COME AND TALK TO ME I'M ALWAYS HERE.
Bless you

Whittier, CA

#27 Aug 27, 2008
I think I met you once and asked if I've met you somewhere before because you looked familiar. Do you remember that? I believe you told me you had a son that passed away? Is that true. If your that same person, God Bless you and your family and keep doing the right thing by taking in kids that others cant or don't want to understand.
Sincerely, A
a mom

Temecula, CA

#28 Aug 28, 2008
SADENED wrote:
In reply to your comments on Illora Dr. nothing but lies and garbage do you spew. What I really would like to know is how many trips have you made to the Emerald city in search of a heart a brain and most... of all courage. That wizard of oz must be slamming the gates shut every time he sees you coming. lets address your first lie,my children and I willingly will take a drug test 24-7 and I know we will pass but would you and yours pass I think not.Second lie,Eric was never here the night of his death or any of that day.It is a terrible tragedy the passing of this boy,and my children as well as many of the kids are still deeply affected by his death. One good so called neighbor who lives on this street made that comment to my children that he was going straight to hell because he didn't have time to ask god for forgiveness.HOW CRUEL AND SAD IS THAT.HOW WE CAN JUDGE OTHERS WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING THEM.heartless you are.Without courage you really are never once have you or anyone else for that matter come and said a word to me ever. But yet you use this forum to attack me and my family with your vicious and ugly lies and you spineless creature who dosen"t even have the courage to face me. what a piece of work you must be.And brainless you called social services on me for neglect of my son because he was out in front of his house late. If this wasn't so sad it would be funny,my son was 20 years old at the time last time I checked they label them adults not children. Perhaps you should of done your homework brainiac .third lie how many false police calls have you made I THOUGHT THAT WAS ILLEGAL. All your calls and all unfounded perhaps the police department needs to keep more of an eye on you.You bashed the police saying they did not do their job they went above and beyond their jobs coming out each and every time to your ficticious calls,when they could of been elsewhere helping someone who really needed it.The police have been polite and courteous Icould never complain of them or the job they are doing. HAVE YOU GONE TO THEIR FACES AND TOLD THEM HOW YOU FEEL? I think not. The boys are well over 21 so if they choose to drink then that is their business as much as I don't like it that is up to them not up to you.I have encountered many of the likes of you within my lifetime and to my regret I will probably deal with more.I teach my children to absorb each blow in life and rise above it and the likes of your kind .AND AS FOR THE KIDS WHO COME OVER TO VISIT MY KIDS THEIR JUST KIDS.THEY ARE NOT DRINKING HERE THEY JUST COME OVER TO TALK AND LAUGH A LITTLE BEFORE THEY GO HOME.HOW SAD YOU MUST REALLY HATE KIDS. THEIR NOT ALL BAD AND THEIR NOT ALL DOING BAD THINGS AS YOU WOULD WANT EVERYONE TO BELIEVE.SOME OF THEM HAVE NO HOME TO GO TO BECAUSE THEIR PARENTS HAVE PUT THEM OUT ON THE STREET AS YOUNG AS 15. lA MIRADA IS THE CAPITAL OF THROW AWAY CHILDREN AND IF YOU CHOOSE TO DAM ME BECAUSE I TAKE THE TIME TO LISTEN TO THEM AND CARE ABOUT THEM THEN DAM YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL. OH BY THE WAY I AM A VERY CONGENIAL PERSON SO ANY TIME YOU GROW SOME BALLS OR GAIN ACCESS TO THE EMERALD CITY COME AND TALK TO ME I'M ALWAYS HERE.
Good for you !!! Are you the corner house ??? i always see kids out there....always on the curb lots of boys...i never see them bothering...maybe whoever started complaining if they were so bothered should've tektn a positive approach...i dont care how old these guys are...make them cookies an ice chest of sodas...bitch! kindness is the way to go and she could've had her house watched and stuff....these kids are what we make them and become what we believe them to be....girl jus keep being there for those kids. I'll be praying for you.
chicken tenders

Ventura, CA

#29 Aug 28, 2008
I don't understand why people have to worry about other people so much. Maybe because they have no life? Maybe because they dont like the person? Maybe because they are just crazy... I dont know... seriously i have friends at that house and their isn't one illegal thing that goes on there... people who go there and drink alcohol are of legal age. The mom does not allow drinking under the age. She has voiced it many times... and all of the underage kids abide by those rules she has set out. Because they respect her very much. I go there and have fun with my friends. I get away from my house and talk to the mom and to my friends because they cheer me up when i am down and when im being verbally abused at my own house. This forum is rediculous and so immature. It's almost like a child didn't get what she wanted so she's throwing a fit about it. Not once have you gone up to the mom of the house and talked to her. You don;t even know that she is a loving a careing person. She should get more respect than you're giving her. You need to chill out and get some help because the noise stops after a certain time. You are cold hearted.. you need to seriously get something happy in your life. Because you're ruining your own life by trying to get people in trouble whoaren't even doing anything bad. And for the "homeless" people.... the mom is doing all she can do to help them. You're talking about kids going to hell... well look at you... what have you done to help kids in need? shes doing all she can to help them out. You have no idea what you are talking about. Maybe if you conversed with the mom there you would know that she doesnt allow it and the ones who do drink are of age. So get back to your life even if it is horrible... maybe you have some life left to fix your own problems.
stfu

Canoga Park, CA

#30 Aug 29, 2008
you all know nothing none of you
this whole site is just another way
that ppl can just talk shit on other ppl
its there house there life what happens there is there problems half the ppl that said shit on here
dont even
1:know the ppl
2:been there
3:see it
4:live around it
5:have a real say in it
but look at you
you all act like high schoolers
when your kids are on myspace talking shit
getting into it with someone else they get in trouble but look at you your on here talking shit about ppl you dont even know but you all have something to say
take your comments and write them on a paper
fold it up all nice and shove it up your f**kin ass you dumb f**ks
i bet have the ppl on here there kids do drugs drink and what not not better yet i bet half the ppl on here when they were under age drank and partied and dont f**kin reply and say no i didnt blah blah blah cuz i dont give a rats ass ok
this site shouldnt even be allowed its just a way for ppl with no lives to judge other ppls lives
you all know nothing not one gad damn f**kin thing talking like your life is soo perfect like your kids dont do no wrong you can take that bs to someone who cares you all are terrible ppl
rude ass ppl with no feelings for others you only want to talk shit on someone you dont know so you can feel better about yourself [hey i bet all the moms on here have herd that come out of there own f**kin mouth saying it to there kids well look at you some f**kin moms you are] and you come on here talking about her mom the nerve of some ppl
well f**k you all and i hope on day you grow up and get a life

but as for all of you who have a brain and can see that her mom is only trying to do good thank you
for seeing how stupid some ppl can be =]

<3
an important factor sfd

Trenton, NJ

#31 Aug 29, 2008
U guys need 2 get ur shit straight. Half the rumors about this shit aint true. Eric wasn't around the house when he got killed, the mom does not allow drugs or underage drinking. And since was it illegal to have fun? To enjoy highschool and their teenage years? I bet all u lowlives who think its okay to judge. U know damn well u were doing the exact same thing as a teen, who doesn't. So who r u to say anyone our age should be stopped? Not ONE FUCKING PERSON had enough balls to say to the mom how they felt. And if they are such horrible kids, why would the cops be always leaving...the lies and fake calls are wasting their time. You are depending on cops because u r too chicken shit to come near us.and u complain the cops never do anything...weel shit I wonder why....I wonder why no ones being taken to jail every night, I wonder why all the kids r taken to juvie, oh ya I know, BECAUSE NOTHING HAPPENED. Do u actually think cops r dump enough to let those phone calls pass without finding any wrong doings? I feel so bad for all u 'adults' which is nice since u r all acting like children who r so into these kids and are most likely neglecting your own. Some parents and loved ones u must be..I bet u r proud of ur self..these caring homeowners are now being constantly harrassed because of the cold hearted people who call themself good. I hope some of u get some brain when it comes to rumors. I know for a fact these ppl would love 2 come face 2 face to hear the real side of the story. But since u hard headed stubborn jack asses won't ever get it thru ur fat head, just keep talking ur shit. At least it makes u feel high and mighty right? Karma bitches...peace
parent

Oxnard, CA

#32 Aug 30, 2008
cops, do it
get out

Sylmar, CA

#33 Oct 26, 2009
once again we are pleged with this home and family, Underage drinking, cops, drugs, fights, gangs. how much longer do we need to live like this we need our neighborhood back. Are they paying off the cops in LM?? Clauson should question what is real and what is not. Its sad that one person and convince so many she is so wrong by everyone when she is the problem.
Long Time L M Resident

Monterey Park, CA

#34 Oct 28, 2009
This is a bunch of B.S. Move on to something new!!!! This garbage is from way over a year ago.... Don't you idiots have something else to worry about??????
your so blind

Sylmar, CA

#35 Nov 12, 2009
your so blind you dont see what happens in that house. Its very sad that all of you dont get it. And that mother of all needs to stop turning a blind eye to her daughter who should be home with her child and yet runs the streets with men of all ages and who knows who the father of the child is. The daughter who acuses others of wrong but yet she is the center of all that is evil.. All that you have done to others is coming back to you....
Sally J

Anaheim, CA

#36 Nov 13, 2009
Illora is my street wrote:
The homeless have now started to live there. they live in there cars on the street. and use the side yard of the home as a bathroom they deal drugs out of the yard. I think we are all done and done with the police there to busy. So we will just sit and wait and watch our property value drop, and maby when someone dies or gets hurt they will then do somthing. I no long enjoy going home nore do I even care if I do go home because I will be up all night listening to loud teens drinking and throwing up bottels on my lawn and peeing on the neighbors yards.
Wet them with a hose !LOL
Sally J

Anaheim, CA

#37 Nov 13, 2009
For the person who started this bashing blog,get a life! "Misery Loves Company". Do not throw stones at the glass house.
Sally JK

La Puente, CA

#38 Apr 14, 2013
The glass house I live in has a moon roof. I still can't figure out how to open it.
Brutus

Irvine, CA

#39 Sep 29, 2013
I never expect great things from beaner anchors. The solution is move to a white neighborhood. The difference is like night and day. Clean, well kept, socialized, crime-free, etc... Those little beaner anchors ruin everything. They're even worse than the beaners in Mexico.
angry parent wrote:
the correct spelling of the street is ILLORA and it is in LA Mirada it is the street near the cheep Movies theater. And yes this is a big problem But the police do not care.I am tired of the drinking and drugs that go on at a home on my street. did you hear me the teens hang out in front the parents in the yard they get drunk they smoke pot the police go but during the day the social services go but during the day hello of course it looks good during the day. Isnt is against the law to give minors alcohol. The residents of the street are tired of all of this. kids pee in there yards empty beer cans and vodka bottels the smell of pot every night.. It is the mother who lets the kids. It is the neighbors who have spoken to the mother on several times.
Sally JKL

United States

#40 Feb 22, 2014
Sally JK wrote:
The glass house I live in has a moon roof. I still can't figure out how to open it.
I found a manual for your glass house. Oh, sorry. That's Emmanuel.
ideamensch

Houston, TX

#41 Mar 12, 2014
Stick firecrackers in thier bottoms after they fall asleep drunk on their lawns. Nothing like a rekrel exprozhen to get one on one's feet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Top 100 April Fool's Day Hoaxes of All Time 1 hr Susie 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr stewart scott 29,306
hpt 12 hr La Mirada 3
police activity 14 hr tellinitlikeitis 4
L.A. is carried away on impounding vehicles, su... 14 hr Ronald 2
News Why the Getty is giving Cal State Long Beach's ... 15 hr jamebazer 3
News Inland Vintage Market to operate first Sunday o... 17 hr pamylla 1

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at April 01 at 5:12AM PDT

Cerritos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cerritos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]