Just Sayin

La Habra, CA

#1 Nov 17, 2012
LM should have spent less time on videos and more time preparing for last night !!!!!!!!
Disgusted

Canoga Park, CA

#2 Nov 17, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
LM should have spent less time on videos and more time preparing for last night !!!!!!!!
Yep, it appeared as though the coaches never even did their scouting work on Santa Fe because they burned us on the same play over and over again....
Kelvin

Norwalk, CA

#3 Nov 19, 2012
That defense should be way better. Talent is there, but the bend/don't break scheme sucks. They don't need the "blitz every play" stuff Brooks did, but somewhere in the middle. That was bad, cause SF is solid, but should've never beaten LM. They outcoached the LM D coaches.
Bleacher bums

La Mirada, CA

#4 Nov 19, 2012
We were wondering how long before the know nothing bleacher bums posted. It was predictable.
Just Sayin

La Habra, CA

#5 Nov 21, 2012
Bleacher bums wrote:
We were wondering how long before the know nothing bleacher bums posted. It was predictable.
what did you have, the over or under ??????? hahahahaha and its not the know nothing bleacher bums, its the Fans that saw the writing on the wall and the clock Tic Tic'ing away. pass' were droped extra point missed !!!!!!!!!! the team must have had there mind on, if we win who will they put in there next video???
and not in the game .... LM should have CRUSHED santa fe!!!!!!!!

but we now know what Take One, Take Two and thats a rap now mean !!!!!!
you do know nothing

La Mirada, CA

#6 Nov 24, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
what did you have, the over or under ??????? hahahahaha and its not the know nothing bleacher bums, its the Fans that saw the writing on the wall and the clock Tic Tic'ing away. pass' were droped extra point missed !!!!!!!!!! the team must have had there mind on, if we win who will they put in there next video???
and not in the game .... LM should have CRUSHED santa fe!!!!!!!!
but we now know what Take One, Take Two and thats a rap now mean !!!!!!
The video had nothing to do with the loss. Its just a lazy answer as to why they lost.
L M F fan

Whittier, CA

#7 Nov 24, 2012
Coaches for La Mirada WERE out coached.
Kelvin

Norwalk, CA

#8 Jan 8, 2013
When a team loses to a team it should never have lost to, that's an issue. Whether or not we know nothing or know everything is immaterial. LM lost to a team it should have beaten, and relatively easily. That's a bad sign. So go ahead and act like everything is okay, Bleacher Bums. But smart people call it out when it happens, and don't bury their heads and close their eyes to the truth. Those kids work too hard to have this happen. LM has a great staff, but they failed their kids in that game, at least defensively.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 55 min patickthered 5,065
La Mirada High School (Aug '10) 4 hr inhernow 24
Victim of El Dorado Park hit and run was 20-yea... 4 hr Vic 5
Tierra Luna: Do we really need a third mall in ... (Jan '12) 4 hr Downite 11
Womana s fall from Queen Mary into Long Beach H... 4 hr steve 1
Memorable places we forgot (Feb '08) 4 hr shivi nimwitz 47
Albertsons out (Jul '08) 5 hr dermwhy 36
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Los Angeles County was issued at September 16 at 3:52AM PDT

•••

Cerritos News Video

•••
•••

Cerritos Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Cerritos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Cerritos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cerritos
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••