Pico Rivera gang member sentenced to 243 years

A man who went on a murderous three-month crime spree in Pico Rivera was sentenced to 243 years in prison Thursday. Read more
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
i lick anal cavities

United States

#46 Feb 9, 2013
Hey bash I wish to lick ur anal cavity
GraNDe

Pico Rivera, CA

#47 May 22, 2013
so be it wrote:
Okay this is one of many who are failures in Pico Rivera's two most hated gangs. They are the NUTS to one side & RATS to the other...the sad thing is they cause so much destruction & bad reputation to a City which was once a wonderful place to live in.
The Cycle of Hate amongst these two gangs needs some ordinance programs to help them learn to live near one another, respect one another, and have moral values in the life of their neighbors.
It is a shame to the City, because it has the Highest TAXES & that money should be used to provide diversional programs...
May Pico Rivera UNITE THESE TWO GANGS, create a program for the less fortunate that will give them a better life...reduce the killings...& give the next generation a better place to live...a place without so much HATE!!!
That could never happen.. Too much hate.
capone

Beverly Hills, CA

#48 Jul 12, 2013
grow up in pico rivra I was fro pico nevno am 54 years old and god touchs me years ago we nedd the lord in are life home boys and we need to stop killing ;; just for a name and go to hell for it I am a pastor now and look back at want I did for the name of pn but now for god I pray everday for my home boys in prison and igo and talk to them nd tell them god is the only way to this life think on this ;;;;word;;;;; and see home boys ;;;;;;;;;;
MINOR PN

Redondo Beach, CA

#49 Jul 16, 2013
Banger Hater wrote:
How many of his homies will visit. You know, he did it for the gang, but will the gang do it for him? Zero visits for a zero.
ALOT OF HIS HOMIES VISIT AND WRITE HIM AND PUT MONEY ON HIS BOOKS DONT SPEAK UP ON THINGS U DONT KNOW ABOUT LAME
LIL TORO

United States

#50 Oct 15, 2013
I'm little TORO AND IM FROM PICO NUEVO AND I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN TRYING TO GET US TWO HOODS TOGETHER.
Revolutionize Your Gang

Oroville, CA

#51 Nov 3, 2013
Instead of shooting at each other, look at who the real enemy of the people are. The 1% Rich elite. The Banking Cartels. The Federal Reserve. Chemtrails.Monsanto. Walmart.Nestle.U.S. Congress etc... These are just some of the people who are truly enemies of the people. Stop killing each other and open your fucking eyes, the government wants you to kill eachother. WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!
PAyasito ATD

Pico Rivera, CA

#52 Dec 23, 2013
Banger Hater wrote:
These dumb cholos. They say they want respect, respect, respect, but they are all a bunch of puppets being used by everyone in their gang. lol, respect and always being used...lol
Aye just stfu already. That's right VPN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hpt 1 hr La Mirada 3
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Bruin For Life 29,305
police activity 2 hr tellinitlikeitis 4
L.A. is carried away on impounding vehicles, su... 2 hr Ronald 2
News Why the Getty is giving Cal State Long Beach's ... 3 hr jamebazer 3
News Inland Vintage Market to operate first Sunday o... 6 hr pamylla 1
News Long Beach students prepare for higher-paying j... 7 hr Ronald 4

High Wind Warning for Los Angeles County was issued at March 31 at 8:56PM PDT

Cerritos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cerritos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance