Pico Rivera gang member sentenced to ...

Pico Rivera gang member sentenced to 243 years

There are 47 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Jan 7, 2010, titled Pico Rivera gang member sentenced to 243 years. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

A man who went on a murderous three-month crime spree in Pico Rivera was sentenced to 243 years in prison Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

I otta

Los Angeles, CA

#24 Jan 8, 2010
Yea and Christmas we can go by and sing Christmas carols and give them gifts. Here you go mr gangbanger. Please do not hate your brother.... Yea right let's expose them for who they are, where they live, the crimes the commit, the contact info of their probation officer and their silly mug shot. Put all that in the Pico Rivera profile and I might just read the dam thing. Remember victims have rights and we are all victims. If we do this, they maybe one day, when the question is asked, where u from? It won't be Pico Rivera.
Juan Garcia

Los Angeles, CA

#25 Jan 11, 2010
so be it wrote:
Okay this is one of many who are failures in Pico Rivera's two most hated gangs. They are the NUTS to one side & RATS to the other...the sad thing is they cause so much destruction & bad reputation to a City which was once a wonderful place to live in.
The Cycle of Hate amongst these two gangs needs some ordinance programs to help them learn to live near one another, respect one another, and have moral values in the life of their neighbors.
It is a shame to the City, because it has the Highest TAXES & that money should be used to provide diversional programs...
May Pico Rivera UNITE THESE TWO GANGS, create a program for the less fortunate that will give them a better life...reduce the killings...& give the next generation a better place to live...a place without so much HATE!!!
I think they call what you are asking for EDUCATION! Until these fools get some kind of education nothing will change. The change needs to come from within. There are programs out there that can be used if needed. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink it!
pr resident

AOL

#26 Jan 11, 2010
where are all his homies to defend him.
NSFK

Rowland Heights, CA

#27 Mar 2, 2010
Banger Hater wrote:
GOOD, one more lowlife cholo off the street.
-D*ck Shut The F**k Up.. Your The Lowlife.. Dont Judge People.. Just Your Fat*ss Isnt Worth S**t Doesnt Mean We Arent Worth Nada..
NSFK

Rowland Heights, CA

#28 Mar 2, 2010
F**k You Homie.. NSF Krew.. F*k Your Lowlife *ss..
Banger Hater

Los Angeles, CA

#29 Mar 2, 2010
NSFK wrote:
<quoted text>
-*****ck Shut The F****** Up.. Your The Lowlife.. Dont Judge People.. Just Your Fat*ss Isnt Worth S**t Doesnt Mean We Arent Worth Nada..
Lowlife wanna be cholo. I know you still live with your mommy. LOSER.
banger hanger

La Puente, CA

#30 Mar 2, 2010
A 25 cent dose of lead poison would save us all a lot of money and effort. Thanks liberals.
LBC

Compton, CA

#31 Mar 2, 2010
Smith wrote:
lol!i hope none of u lames that r talkin shiznit about this guy EVER get busted for a chicken **** warrant and end up in jail...ol'mr.santa ana will hav a field day wit u lames!!!
Can you please repeat that in English?
banger hanger

La Puente, CA

#32 Mar 2, 2010
Better yet, tall tree and a short rope. (not as messy and more fun watching the last dance)
dezz nutzz

Baldwin Park, CA

#33 Mar 2, 2010
Today is a good day, i just wish that the parent's joined their child in jail for they share some of the blame... and cut the mother's welfare!!!!ha ha ha
LOS DIRTY BIRDS

United States

#35 May 15, 2011
VARR1O CROW V13LLA3 STANTON GANG VCVLS LISTO...
Aunty

United States

#36 Jul 26, 2011
Only god can judge him,hes innocent!!!nobody can say shit,you dont know him,so keep his name out of your mouth.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#37 Jul 27, 2011
Aunty wrote:
Only god can judge him,hes innocent!!!nobody can say shit,you dont know him,so keep his name out of your mouth.
He is not innocent and everyone has the freedom to choose what makes them more innocent than the next man. Remember this: the man does not give a crap about generational losers and most importantly, generational excuses. The man wants you to be distracted, work hard, screw your wife once in a while, and not kill your neighbor. The man hates excuses.
Shhhhhhh

La Habra, CA

#38 Jul 28, 2011
LOS DIRTY BIRDS wrote:
VARR1O CROW V13LLA3 STANTON GANG VCVLS LISTO...
Hey tough guy, you are posting from Irvine and trying to act hard??? haha F*CK CHOLOS!!!
VARR1O C3 V3

United States

#39 Jul 29, 2011
Shhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey tough guy, you are posting from Irvine and trying to act hard??? haha F*CK CHOLOS!!!
Irvine wtf lol?fk u dum b!itch!$ANTON OXC!!LAME FK!
Bash

Los Angeles, CA

#40 Nov 17, 2011
shrapnel wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know if he had a brother, but mark went to south ranchito elementary.
His name is mark Santa Ana I grew up with him n his whole family his son is adorable n his mom is a nurse he has a brother named Damien went to el rancho but he was a good guy he just never let no one walk all over him... N he hurt alot n lost family members to violence so he started doing drugs n the devil came out.... But he is the funniest guy ever I hope he finds sum happiness even thou he's in prison... I used to look up to him n his aunts.... So fuck the people who dnt kne him n run there mouth.... If u were face to face bet u wounldnt say a word....
Pepe

United States

#41 Apr 19, 2012
My brother got killed,the cops never solved nothin,o ya they are doing there job at the donut shop..
jose lepe

El Monte, CA

#42 Nov 19, 2012
Jose lepe is a resedent from pico rivera for more then 30 years, his daughter has been missing for about 5. Years her name is Amanda jenie Lepe if you have any information please contact pico rivera sheriffs thank you
jose lepe

El Monte, CA

#43 Nov 19, 2012
Jose Lepe has been a resedent of Pico Revera ca. for more then 30 YEARS. His daughter has been missing for 5 years her name is Amanda Jenie Lepe any information please contact Pico Rivera Sheriffs
jose lepe

El Monte, CA

#44 Nov 19, 2012
Amanda jenie Lepe has been missing for5years please contact Pico Rivera Sheriffs if you have any information thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What was that giant, weird-looking dome you saw... 6 hr Mullahing It Over 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 hr TranslationPhart 33,669
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 13 hr LMFC 9,502
Depression, pain n anxiety treatment; 16 hr Foing 1
Where to See the 2017 Total Solar Eclipse, Stat... 17 hr Ronald 2
Lezbianism 17 hr espionage 1
News Uneven prosecution: Three leftists, one white n... Thu C Kersey 4

Cerritos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cerritos Mortgages