Pico Rivera gang member sentenced to 243 years

Full story: Whittier Daily News

A man who went on a murderous three-month crime spree in Pico Rivera was sentenced to 243 years in prison Thursday.
Comments
1 - 20 of 47 Comments Last updated Dec 23, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Peanuts

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#1 Jan 7, 2010
F*ck them penuts
Banger Hater

Montebello, CA

#2 Jan 7, 2010
GOOD, one more lowlife cholo off the street.
Correction

Whittier, CA

#3 Jan 7, 2010
one more piece of s**t off the streets
unknown

Ventura, CA

#4 Jan 7, 2010
oh so now we know he is from Pico Nuevo
thats minez

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Jan 7, 2010
This is where he gains perspective, finds Jesus and tells all law abiding non-believers that they're going to hell.
shrapnel

Rosemead, CA

#6 Jan 7, 2010
I knew the kid growing up, nothing but trouble since elementary.
Ray Brower

Downey, CA

#7 Jan 7, 2010
243 years ?!? Are you kidding me? Why not spare the tax payers the cost of housing and caring for him when he will never be released from prison. Take him out and hang him. Society will be better. Use the saved money to build a school or park.
Banger Hater

Montebello, CA

#8 Jan 7, 2010
How many of his homies will visit. You know, he did it for the gang, but will the gang do it for him? Zero visits for a zero.
Banger Hater

Montebello, CA

#9 Jan 7, 2010
And what is it with 243 years. I mean the average male only lives approximatly 76 years. Cant they just say life, like they use to? What is it, does it look better on the books?
whittier mexican m-d

United States

#10 Jan 7, 2010
I love it. I cant stand these ignorant cholos...
Snatches Ohoulihan

La Habra, CA

#11 Jan 7, 2010
Banger Hater wrote:
And what is it with 243 years. I mean the average male only lives approximatly 76 years. Cant they just say life, like they use to? What is it, does it look better on the books?
Maybe LWOP is harder get, easier to stack a 10 years here 20 there 30 over hear, etc. what are you worried that when he is 147 years old they might parole this madman back to kill and terrorize again??? This more than insures this sociopath will never walk the streets amongst us again.
Juan Garcia

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Jan 7, 2010
Banger Hater wrote:
May have something to do with parole. You know with 243 years he will not be up for parole for many years.
But one of the posters said it best, take him out and hang him and build a park with the money the tax payers save!
Smith

United States

#13 Jan 7, 2010
lol!i hope none of u lames that r talkin shiznit about this guy EVER get busted for a chicken sh*t warrant and end up in jail...ol'mr.santa ana will hav a field day wit u lames!!!
whittier whitier

Pico Rivera, CA

#14 Jan 7, 2010
Ray Brower wrote:
243 years ?!? Are you kidding me? Why not spare the tax payers the cost of housing and caring for him when he will never be released from prison. Take him out and hang him. Society will be better. Use the saved money to build a school or park.
ray -- i like the way you think !

where was his mom in all this mess ? i didnt hear her boohoo-ing ..........

not mi hijo , he is a good boy
20sleeve

Whittier, CA

#17 Jan 8, 2010
If It Is true his actions were to get respect from his associates, then the {Hierarchy} In prison will probably capitolize on this and use him to do their bidding. Just a humble opinion In this forum of comment.
Banger Hater

Montebello, CA

#18 Jan 8, 2010
These dumb cholos. They say they want respect, respect, respect, but they are all a bunch of puppets being used by everyone in their gang. lol, respect and always being used...lol
Melissa

Whittier, CA

#19 Jan 8, 2010
Is this the same mark that had a brother named bobby, went to school in Pico Rivera
shrapnel wrote:
I knew the kid growing up, nothing but trouble since elementary.
shrapnel

Rosemead, CA

#20 Jan 8, 2010
Melissa wrote:
Is this the same mark that had a brother named bobby, went to school in Pico Rivera
<quoted text>
I don't know if he had a brother, but mark went to south ranchito elementary.
Jenny

Long Beach, CA

#21 Jan 8, 2010
And to think this kid started his criminal life by stealing Pico Rivera campaign lawn signs for Beilke.
so be it

Upland, CA

#22 Jan 8, 2010
Okay this is one of many who are failures in Pico Rivera's two most hated gangs. They are the NUTS to one side & RATS to the other...the sad thing is they cause so much destruction & bad reputation to a City which was once a wonderful place to live in.
The Cycle of Hate amongst these two gangs needs some ordinance programs to help them learn to live near one another, respect one another, and have moral values in the life of their neighbors.
It is a shame to the City, because it has the Highest TAXES & that money should be used to provide diversional programs...
May Pico Rivera UNITE THESE TWO GANGS, create a program for the less fortunate that will give them a better life...reduce the killings...& give the next generation a better place to live...a place without so much HATE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Exclusive: Press-Telegram reports prompt a name... 35 min Historian 1
VIDEO: Primitives Caught Having Sex at Torrance... 1 hr Maury 2
Selling anal virginity? 1 hr LBer 2
reports prompt name change for Burnett Elementa... 1 hr Jake 2
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) 4 hr madame bonnie benson 3,083
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 4 hr XplosionSC 4,941
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Bruin Nation 27,084
•••

Cerritos News Video

•••
•••

Cerritos Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cerritos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••