Congressman optimistic Obama will gra...

Congressman optimistic Obama will grant immigrants legal status

There are 1 comment on the Los Angeles Times story from Jul 19, 2014, titled Congressman optimistic Obama will grant immigrants legal status. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

Protesters wave to motorists on the Wardlow Road overpass of the 605 Freeway in Long Beach on Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

John D

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jul 20, 2014
We have a qualified water emergency in the State of California, and this hispanic congressman wants us to increase the state's population with more of his country's illegal immigrants.

I think he's providing a wonderful showing of why Mexican politics are a joke, and why his country has never been able to achieve parity with modern civilized societies in general, or even a vague semblance of one, even with tons of foreign aid dollars.

There is a reason why Mexico is Mexico. Bringing in these mexican agents of change will only hasten the demise of this state into vaguely moderated chaos, just like Mexico.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 45 min The Real Deal 7,775
Good times (Feb '10) 3 hr James 40
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) 5 hr Brian 4,530
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) 10 hr Jeff488 3,601
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 hr Life Pharts 32,816
News CA: 24 Members of Florencia 13 Gang Named in Ri... (Oct '07) Thu DNCK 479
neighborhood parks in Cerritos Mar 19 neighwatch 1

Cerritos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cerritos Mortgages