Dinosaur and alligator wire sculpture...

Dinosaur and alligator wire sculptures to be removed near Long Beacha s El Dorado Park

There are 4 comments on the Press-Telegram story from Feb 17, 2014, titled Dinosaur and alligator wire sculptures to be removed near Long Beacha s El Dorado Park. In it, Press-Telegram reports that:

On Wardlow Road in the El Dorado Park area, wave goodbye to the metal dinosaur and alligator-shaped wire sculptures in the median.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press-Telegram.

YKW

La Quinta, CA

#1 Feb 17, 2014
What a waste of money
Jay Rockwell

Long Beach, CA

#2 Feb 17, 2014
Ugly pieces of sh**. I guarantee you not one person in the area wanted them put there. So glad to know they'll be gone soon.
Roger Edgar

United States

#3 Feb 18, 2014
Tragically, fo rthe residents in the neighborhoods surrounding Eldie Park, t are not able to split off from the lunatic asylum that voters made of Long Beach during the Lowenthal era. As long as area residents must call Long Beach home, they will have zero rational common sense based representation in Long Beach City Hall.

It's a "Progressive" thang.
Walker

Corona, CA

#4 Feb 21, 2014
Gerry was getting too many complaints about these Dinos so she took them down. Pray she doesn't become mayor

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gangs in Norwalk (Jun '12) 2 hr Billy 67
News Making sure parents can hold schools accountable 3 hr mar 1
NY Senate Passes Bill to Criminalize Begging Wi... 4 hr Ronald 2
senatory lowenthal voted yes on iran "deal" - d... 5 hr digginpurple 2
Elephant Bar Hoots, Specially with the Hostess 7 hr America lover 2
News Thousands of Jehovaha s Witnesses will kick off... 14 hr aadrivers 16
News Swastika on black Biola studenta s door brings ... 20 hr Mike Bauteesta Sc... 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cerritos Mortgages