Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201880 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#228599 Jan 28, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what she said! Ah good times!
No luck finding a job yet?
garbonzo

Long Beach, CA

#228600 Jan 28, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
Gross!
ho
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228601 Jan 28, 2014
ChigayColin wrote:
<quoted text>
No luck finding a job yet?
I am very comfortably retired, thank you. But I also work part time anyway, I am a registered geologist and get well paid for consulting. I also write fiction and recently won a minor award for a short story I wrote.

Ah good times! I still have time for you silly jackasses!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228602 Jan 28, 2014
garbonzo wrote:
<quoted text>ho
I agree with her. I am gross. I like that chick in the pink ON THE VIDEO just because she has BIG TITS and a cute little camel toe. Ah good times!
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#228603 Jan 28, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with her. I am gross. I like that chick in the pink ON THE VIDEO just because she has BIG TITS and a cute little camel toe. Ah good times!
That's really bad....
Lane Five

West Covina, CA

#228604 Jan 28, 2014
Bowling glove express leave on time all the time.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228605 Jan 28, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's really bad....
It's good! Sex is fun! Not that she'd do me but it could happen. She might throw me a little mercy. Maybe she has a big heart. To match those lungs!
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#228606 Jan 28, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>It's good! Sex is fun! Not that she'd do me but it could happen. She might throw me a little mercy. Maybe she has a big heart. To match those lungs!
Yes good,sex is great but we women
liked to be romanced and treated
like ladies,not broads.... Lol no??
garbonzo

Long Beach, CA

#228607 Jan 28, 2014
beans taste yummy
Bowling gloves

West Covina, CA

#228608 Jan 28, 2014
A new pair of bowling gloves have been given to #28606
And a jar of Vaseline - good luck.
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio

Wooster, OH

#228609 Jan 29, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a pig
When I want some shyte out of you, I'll slap you upside the head ... Just stfu.

Wooster, OH

#228610 Jan 29, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
Gross!
Man-candy. What more needs to be said?

Wooster, OH

#228611 Jan 29, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's good! Sex is fun! Not that she'd do me but it could happen. She might throw me a little mercy. Maybe she has a big heart. To match those lungs!
...and, you could make her buddy watch, call some of the action... She has really keen lungs ...
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#228615 Jan 29, 2014
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>When I want some shyte out of you, I'll slap you upside the head ... Just stfu.
Make me hillbilly! You caveman mentality jerk off!

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#228616 Jan 29, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am very comfortably retired, thank you. But I also work part time anyway, I am a registered geologist and get well paid for consulting. I also write fiction and recently won a minor award for a short story I wrote.
Ah good times! I still have time for you silly jackasses!
Then by all means tell us about your story and your award if it's TRUE.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228617 Jan 29, 2014
ChigayColin wrote:
<quoted text>
Then by all means tell us about your story and your award if it's TRUE.
Yeah right! Then you psychos would know who I am and come over to try and beat me up because I am straight.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228618 Jan 29, 2014
<quoted text>
...and, you could make her buddy watch, call some of the action... She has really keen lungs ...
Scuzz Twittly knows where it's at! Those two floozies and a 36 pack of PBR makes for a fine afternoon.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228619 Jan 29, 2014
<quoted text>
Check out some of Scuzz's other videos like "You put the c**t in cuntry". Or his greatest hits such as "Jesus don't like your kind." Funny stuff!
Bowling Gees

West Covina, CA

#228620 Jan 29, 2014
A new pair of bowling gloves have been given to #28619
And a jar of Vaseline - good luck.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#228621 Jan 29, 2014
d pantz wrote:
This is a fake issue. A bunch of secularists who are just like zealots trying to tell everybody what to believe and do. How about tax equality and fair insurance policy for all...including single people who are gay, straight, African American, honky, Asian, Hispanic, Antarctican, whatever.... just all humans?? Why? Why!!!!? Don't tell me I don't understand the law... that's what the post is supposed to be about... how the law discriminates much larger groups that are largely ignored due to junk issues like ssm.
I really hate to burst your bubble, but this is a secular country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr ROFLMAO 34,201
Proof ,Mexicans most pathetic to roam the earth 6 hr Not a stupid slop... 1
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 12 hr Reality Cheque 9,729
News Eureka Police arrest two in Union Street bust (Jun '10) 12 hr HatezGamez 25
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) 14 hr TheSageh 3,686
Maywood public schools are garbage Wed District 5 LAUSD ... 1
News Dispute triggered Whittier shooting (Feb '09) Wed Tayy 50

Cerritos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cerritos Mortgages