Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 9,558)

Showing posts 191,141 - 191,160 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#221041
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
"compair". What a moron. Sorry.
Your what hutz Putz.
NMBLA

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#221042
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Michael Jackson is dead, he cannot Marry Bubbles

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#221043
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

NMBLA wrote:
Michael Jackson is dead, he cannot Marry Bubbles
Good point.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#221044
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, he is not my savior. I did not vote for him. My point was simple. You are condemming him when others have done much the same. Tell me when Bush wanted the Patriot act, did you yell and scream? That alone was one of the largest encroachments on our civil rights . Ranks right up there with the internment of Japanes US citizes during WW2
When the Regan admin. was caught selling weapons to Iran, to fund the Contras, did you throw a fit and demand that HE leave office?
Yea Obama is a horrible president, he seems to be following in the foot steps of many who have came before
Kenedy, thanks for VietNam
Johnson, say thanks for the Welfare system, and the escalation of VietNam.
Nixion. Thanks for embarrasing the US, nice job.
Ford. Well he fell down a lot
Carter. Thanks for not having a spine. Nice job, on the Government shut down.
Ronnie Regan, not to bad of a job. To bad he tossed Ollie North under the bus.
Bush # 1 Read my lips no new taxes(OOOPs might have lied) Did a bang up job with the Gulf war.
Billy Bob. Well Bill got a Blow Job. Really did not screw to much up, unless you count, NAFTA. Great IDEA, lets move an azz load of Manufacturing to Mexico. Nice job on letting Sadam off the hook, by letting him toss out all the UN weapons inspectors.
Bush #2 Really,ont one but count them two wars. Hey its twice as nice. To bad about Iraq, I mean damn where did the WMD's go. Syria is my bet. To bad Billy was so busy gettin that BJ. Thats a good reason to invade s soverign country, I have to hand it to him. And all with out a declared act of war. IMPRESSIVE to say the least
Obama, well enough said...... I guess we just need to sit back and wait for the Train wreck to finish.
In my life time (I was very young) Ike did some thing worth while. He fired up the Interstate Road system. But the real thanks should go to Germany and the Weimar Republic, But it was Hitler who kicked it into high gear.
I agree with a lot of what you wrote, however, this is now, we need to fight for the present. I'm not saying he deserves all the blame, we have the lowest rated Congress maybe ever to go along with him. I didn't vote for him either but at the same time wasn't too happy about who I did vote for. I hope we look more towards Rand Paul or someone outside the party people.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#221045
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Your what hutz Putz.
Is a what?

Please post in adult English you illiterate dope.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#221046
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, he is not my savior. I did not vote for him. My point was simple. You are condemming him when others have done much the same. Tell me when Bush wanted the Patriot act, did you yell and scream? That alone was one of the largest encroachments on our civil rights . Ranks right up there with the internment of Japanes US citizes during WW2
When the Regan admin. was caught selling weapons to Iran, to fund the Contras, did you throw a fit and demand that HE leave office?
Yea Obama is a horrible president, he seems to be following in the foot steps of many who have came before
Kenedy, thanks for VietNam
Johnson, say thanks for the Welfare system, and the escalation of VietNam.
Nixion. Thanks for embarrasing the US, nice job.
Ford. Well he fell down a lot
Carter. Thanks for not having a spine. Nice job, on the Government shut down.
Ronnie Regan, not to bad of a job. To bad he tossed Ollie North under the bus.
Bush # 1 Read my lips no new taxes(OOOPs might have lied) Did a bang up job with the Gulf war.
Billy Bob. Well Bill got a Blow Job. Really did not screw to much up, unless you count, NAFTA. Great IDEA, lets move an azz load of Manufacturing to Mexico. Nice job on letting Sadam off the hook, by letting him toss out all the UN weapons inspectors.
Bush #2 Really,ont one but count them two wars. Hey its twice as nice. To bad about Iraq, I mean damn where did the WMD's go. Syria is my bet. To bad Billy was so busy gettin that BJ. Thats a good reason to invade s soverign country, I have to hand it to him. And all with out a declared act of war. IMPRESSIVE to say the least
Obama, well enough said...... I guess we just need to sit back and wait for the Train wreck to finish.
In my life time (I was very young) Ike did some thing worth while. He fired up the Interstate Road system. But the real thanks should go to Germany and the Weimar Republic, But it was Hitler who kicked it into high gear.
Cool story. You're telling us this because....?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#221047
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with a lot of what you wrote, however, this is now, we need to fight for the present. I'm not saying he deserves all the blame, we have the lowest rated Congress maybe ever to go along with him. I didn't vote for him either but at the same time wasn't too happy about who I did vote for. I hope we look more towards Rand Paul or someone outside the party people.
Jizzy is a commie. There's no hope for that silly jackass.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#221048
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

6

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jizzy is a commie. There's no hope for that silly jackass.
Plus he lies a lot.
Hangers

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#221049
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Frank O Baby, how's it hanging?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#221050
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Hangers wrote:
Frank O Baby, how's it hanging?
Low and to the right. Right one even lower than the left. I got to hoist 'em up to keep 'em from dragging on the floor! Almost flushed 'em last week. How about yourself?

Old age is not for sissies. You'll find that out on your own some day. But only if you're lucky.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#221051
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Plus he lies a lot.
Jizzy lies like a rug.
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#221052
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Low and to the right. Right one even lower than the left. I got to hoist 'em up to keep 'em from dragging on the floor! Almost flushed 'em last week. How about yourself?
Old age is not for sissies. You'll find that out on your own some day. But only if you're lucky.
lol .. Wow, this is a homo room! I guess the Navy really was the right choice you pervert!
Frankie Rizizo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#221053
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Low and to the right. Right one even lower than the left. I got to hoist 'em up to keep 'em from dragging on the floor! Almost flushed 'em last week. How about yourself?
Old age is not for sissies. You'll find that out on your own some day. But only if you're lucky.
I'll be glad to come over and check them out for you some day!!!!!
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#221054
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Gee fat rizzo, you are one sick puppy !! lmao
GOP

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#221055
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Grand Obstructionists Party

Going down in flames, again - no fire extinguisher's please.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#221056
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

7

Gustavo wrote:
Gee fat rizzo, you are one sick puppy !! lmao
Thank you, jarhead. YUK!YUK!YUK! Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times.

So how is your "lady" friend today?~rolling eyes~
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#221057
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

GOP wrote:
Grand Obstructionists Party
Going down in flames, again - no fire extinguisher's please.
Making you squirm like a worm is not "going down in flames".
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#221058
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Frankie Rizizo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be glad to come over and check them out for you some day!!!!!
We bet you would but no.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#221059
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with a lot of what you wrote, however, this is now, we need to fight for the present. I'm not saying he deserves all the blame, we have the lowest rated Congress maybe ever to go along with him. I didn't vote for him either but at the same time wasn't too happy about who I did vote for. I hope we look more towards Rand Paul or someone outside the party people.
Lets face the facts, as long as we DO NOT have term limits on Congress, nothing will change. Congress runs this country, not PODUS. As long as we have a two party system, we are in crap.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#221060
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Plus he lies a lot.
How is that?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 191,141 - 191,160 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Cerritos News Video

•••
•••

Cerritos Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Cerritos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••