Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
175,641 - 175,660 of 200,593 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#202649 Jul 15, 2013
sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
If it had been a black killing a white the defendant would have been checked for impairment, not the deceased. If it had been a black killing a white, odds are good he'd be in jail awaiting the to find out how long his sentence was going to be.
To be fair, none of us were there. GZ had marks on the back of his head, not the deceased. And GZ didn't have any shady background pop up during trial. I grieve for the parents of TM. Regardless of circumstances. Many with shady pasts embrace great futures, this one will never have the chance. Lesson? Don't fight, unless a life is at stake. Might be one's own...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#202650 Jul 15, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Advice an old combat Marine gave me when I went to the war- "Be brave. Even if youíre not, pretend to be. No one can tell the difference."
He died today at 80 years old. R.I.P. Tuffy. A great guy.
Totally off topic, tough sh!t if you don't like it.(That's what Tuffy would say!).
Ssorry that you lost a good friend. And, that was good advice.
:-D
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#202651 Jul 15, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
The kids raised by gay parents disagree with you, as do the gay kids who now know that their marriages will be legal when they grow up and choose to marry.
You lose.
Kids, families, and society win!
Twirl all you like. Gay folks are STILL getting married in CA.
Deal with it.
So now you speak for all the kids raised by gay parents. Priceless.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#202652 Jul 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
The gravity of your stupidity is exposed.
No dear, the only thing exposed by your nonsense is your desperation.

The origins of sexual orientation are completely irrelevant. The only people you find it important are bigots like yourself and those promoting agendas against certain sects of people in society. For you and your ilk, the origins are of huge importance because the origins determine how you mask and modify your agenda of intolerance.

The medical professionals determining that sexual orientation is predetermined and innate was what led to the religious bigots altering their message from "Homosexuals are scurge" to the more ridiculous "love the sinner, hate the sin".

The origin of homosexuality is completely irrelevant to those that don't have an agenda against them. We are, we always have been, and we always will be.

Cant' wait to find out what your next ridiculous talking point is going to be.

Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#202653 Jul 15, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh how cute, one weak troll sticking up for the other. How special.
Learn from ones enemies. Adopt their tactics. Adapt, improvise and overcome. If we are using your tactic, then rejoice. But, we are not the "weak" ones. We rely on no mod interference.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#202654 Jul 15, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Do any children raised by gay parents have any questions, issues, concerns, regrets, etc, at all? Is it reasonable to think everything about their lives was carefree and gay, as in happy, because their parents were gay, as in homosexual?
It's unreasonable but that's what Quest has decided is true.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#202655 Jul 15, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh how cute, one weak troll sticking up for the other. How special.
However, I applaud your clumsy attempt to "divide and conquer"....Pity it didn't apply. I think that your cupcakes are done...

Location hidden

#202656 Jul 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage and ss couples are clearly distinct relationships. Not equal.
Imposing an imposter relationship on marriage will not gain you respect. It will simply garnish scorn.
Repetition, the argument of idiots.

Who has had a marriage of same gender imposed on them? Oh, that's right, NO ONE.

You couldn't be any stupider if you were in a coma.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#202657 Jul 15, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, dumbass,
He's obviously talking about your claim of "we've all but eradicated slavery in the world" or whatever it was, and he just produced prrof of YOUR misleading posts, and you're trying to take HIM to task for being misleading? Ha! He debunked you easily enough....And you wriggle....
That's due to the fact that VV is a moron.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#202658 Jul 15, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only surmise that the poster erroneously posted "everyone", when the poster meant to type "everyone that I want to pay attention to, all others don't exist" ... Because, "everyone" is a blanket statement that has absolutely NO BEARING on reality, nor any basis in same.
Some people will say anything.... As long as they think it sounds good...
Three (count 'em) posters disagreed with his "everyone" declaration. NO (count 'em) posters agreed with his same moronic declaration. But he's sticking by it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#202659 Jul 15, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, dumbass,
He's obviously talking about your claim of "we've all but eradicated slavery in the world" or whatever it was, and he just produced prrof of YOUR misleading posts, and you're trying to take HIM to task for being misleading? Ha! He debunked you easily enough....And you wriggle....
VV has no shame.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#202660 Jul 15, 2013
guest wrote:
Oh how precious...the mad little troll called me a Christmas confection. Awww...I think it was trying to make an insult? Oh well, another fail. But what did anyone expect from an idiot troll? It can't help it. It doesn't know any better.
I'm pretty sure that the word that you are looking for is "failure".
Your posts are all failures. Wait, though, I just realized that you might have an aversion to the word that your daddie shouted at you, endlessly?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#202661 Jul 15, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaawww.... That's SO cute... "Will anyone who disagrees with me please go away?" Why don't you go and trill into the corner, dunce? That way, we won't have to look at you drooling ....
Please go easy on "well". He's not well.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#202662 Jul 15, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, I really needed the benefit of your lack of knowledge.
He's just making sure that you have no shortage of it. Besides, he has no use for it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#202663 Jul 15, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
If we are in the business of deciding who is fit to be parents and who is not, then my vote would be to not allow you to raise children.
That level of hatred and bigotry would be a terrible home to be raised in.
Personally I donít think it should be the governments place to decide, but that seems to be the way you want itÖ. then letís take away your rights to raise them.
You'd like that wouldn't you mighty D. Thankfully we still live in a free country sort of.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#202664 Jul 15, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so easy to confuse you bigoted closeted morons,'tag team' not 'toe tappin' geez..
"He'll not 'toe tappin' with you." doesn't really work, does it? And, if I was closeted, would that make you happy? To call me "g4y"? Implication being that misery loves company?

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#202665 Jul 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, analizedass, if you read the article, it is still 'legal' in some countries.
Moreover, you said slavery was "virtually eliminated."
Just a heads up, lies don't cover up your ugly ass.
There aren't statistics for the number of slaves throughout the world during the eons that slavery was a legal practice. But I'm going to guess that the percentage of slaves worldwide was larger than the percentage of illegal slavery now.

And when I said "virtually eliminated" I was referring to those who are still in illegal bondage.

I'm not a moron. I am keenly aware of slavery today.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#202666 Jul 15, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a matter pappy, don't they want to go 'toe tappin' with you. awww..poor little POS
Yucchh. Keep your eyes on your own side.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#202667 Jul 15, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's funny..a delusional POS thinking they are 'in charge'! but then it sounds like any common bigoted Republican't.
I laugh about it, every time I read one of you P.O.S.'s telling us to "leave if we don't like it"... But, you persist in the delusion.

Location hidden

#202668 Jul 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
There are more slaves now, then at any time in history.
Because there are more people that at anytime in history.

The difference that you try and overlook is that before there were civil battles, it was legal. Slavery is currently not legal in any country. While you are right that it still occurs, and the numbers would vary depending upon how you classify it, the fact remains that it is NOT acceptable, where in the past it was.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
But the real idiotic distortion is imposing a fake, imposter relationship on marriage, and equating that to the battle against slavery.
No kumquat, the REAL "IDIOT" distortion is that anything at all has been imposed on marriage. THAT is an idiotic statement. It holds absolutely no truth. Absolutely nothing has been IMPOSED on marriage.

Oh, and another REAL "IDIOTIC" distortion would be that anyone at all made a comparison between marriage and slavery.

As always, your comprehension skills suck, and your intentional deceitfulness has been presented.

Now please, do hurry along with some more of your ridiculous fundamentalist bumper sticker arguments. The sheeple just love them, you know, cause they are the only ones stupid enough to think there is any sense to them.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a shameless reprobate.
You are an intentionally deceitful, agitative c*nt. Your god finds your actions despicable. The rest of us just recognize how pathetic you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 40 min Bruin Nation 27,089
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 58 min go away 5,007
Let's share memories of long-gone cafes (Aug '08) 2 hr ceamel 41
Grant of more US Work permits, US Green Cards, ... 2 hr Dee Dee Dee 3
California High School Football - South Gate be... (Nov '06) 8 hr south gate football 3
Suspected gang member stands trial in East Vali... (Sep '10) 9 hr karma 32
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) 9 hr Cathy Hatridge 3,084
•••

Cerritos News Video

•••
Cerritos Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cerritos Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••