Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
168,401 - 168,420 of 200,361 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Pattysboi wrote:
fr KeS:
>...Not to worry I won't flash your party. Accept that your engagement is sick. Ask Sodom And Gomorrah. Oh, that's right, God destroyed them. <
Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed because of inhospitality to strangers, NOT homosexuality. Have your preschool teacher explain it to you.
Fyi, our engagement was great! Our MARRIAGE is not "sick"; it's strong, and Christ-centered. You might just want to keep your nose out of our MARRIAGE, because sooner or later (decent people hope for sooner!)Marriage EQUALITY will prevail in all 50 states, plus DC. Get used to it.
Your statement "My disagreement is with the overturning of the Ban against SSM"s." is your opinion. You are against Marriage EQUALITY. Get a life, and grow UP.
Yeah right. God destroyed a whole city for inhospitality, and turned Lot's wife into a pillar of salt for looking back. How about this; Real inhospitality is a culture that embraces the desecration of marriage and family.

Before you can claim the rights and privileges of marriage, you have to prove ss couples equate to marriage.

At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior. Literally 'unmarriage'.

In other words, a mutually sterile duplicate gendered couple will only ever be half of marriage.

Smile.
Private2

Cherryville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

They have slowly taken our rights away....no prayer in schools and no prayer at meetings. But yet, they let the men marry men and women marry women. If that isn't enough, two women marry that already have children of their own from a previous relationship; the one that has already gave birth to two children from a marriage between her and her (male) husband now divorced, goes out and gets pregnant three more times. Now, they all (5 children) live under the same roof of the lesbian's mother in a three bedroom home. The DSS tells that the DSS is to help families stay together, not pull them apart. But, none the less.....tax payers are footing the bill keeping the scum bags up. These people only slide through the system and our government won't do a "D" thing about it, but you let an elderly man or woman try to get help and it's SHAME ON YOU!
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
Biden: Jewish Leaders Drove Gay Marriage Changes
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory...
Vice President Joe Biden is praising Jewish leaders for helping change American attitudes about gay marriage and other issues. Biden says culture and arts change people's attitudes. He cites social media and the old NBC TV series "Will and Grace" as examples of what helped changed attitudes on gay marriage.
Translation:

Biden: Jewish (Illuminati) Leaders (In Hollywood) Drove Gay Marriage Changes
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory...

Vice President Joe Biden is praising Jewish (Illuminati) leaders for helping change American attitudes about gay marriage and other issues. Biden says (Hollywood) culture and arts change people's attitudes. He cites (Silicon Valley's) social media and the old (Main Stream Media) NBC TV series "Will and Grace" as examples of what helped changed attitudes on gay marriage.
AllBad

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

But they were all BAD, that's why the drone had to kill them!
honest person

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

What Johnny Knoxville (as well as the pole dancer who changes names along with it's tampon), dishonestly didn't say about the Folsom Street Fair, is that it's documented as to their having buttsex and jacking off in broad daylight.

Oh no, it isn't a "leather festival". It's one of Caligula's little fetes.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
See, that's your problem, you assume while I post actual fact with cited sources.
Didn't you say you had an advanced educational degree?
So, what are you asking me to do?

Do you want the sexual orientation of every scientist who has observed SSSB in animals?

Do you want the sexual orientation of every scientist who has scratched his/her head and said, "We know SSSB exists in the animal kingdom, but damned if I know why."

Or do you want me to prove that only theories re: SSSB exist; that no scientist has definitively stated, "Eureka! I have discovered why some animals exhibit SSSB!"

I'm sure you understand that none of these questions can be answered.

Just because you found an openly gay scientist who opined about SSSB in animals doesn't mean that every scientist who has studied the subject has also disclosed his/her sexual orientation.

None of this makes any difference. Regardless of my educational background, I know enough about science to understand that there is a difference between someone offering an educated opinion and someone stating a fact based on expertise in the field.

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right. God destroyed a whole city for inhospitality, and turned Lot's wife into a pillar of salt for looking back. How about this; Real inhospitality is a culture that embraces the desecration of marriage and family.
Before you can claim the rights and privileges of marriage, you have to prove ss couples equate to marriage.
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
In other words, a mutually sterile duplicate gendered couple will only ever be half of marriage.
Smile.
Let's see... Would God consider our country's current stance on "illegal" immigration to be an example of hospitality? Would God consider the multiple times our country has rained down bombs on other countries an example of hospitality? Maybe God considered our treatment of African Americans from the colonial days to the present to be an example of hospitality.

By the way, do you consider yourself to be the "Lot" of our generation?

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny.
First you claim homosexuality is normal.
Then you admit scientists don't know what causes it.
The only explanation for that is political correct baloney spouted by the Queen of DeNial.
Snicker smile.
Scientists aren't sure why some guys are attracted to blondes, while others prefer brunettes either. Sure, there are theories out there, but no one really knows for certain.

I know people who LOVE spicy foods, yet others detest them.

I personally HATE beets, but I have a good friend who will eat them every chance she gets.

Some people will only buy a Ford, while others are Chevy people.

There are many differences in people that scientists cannot definitively account for.

Are all tastes, preferences, and orientations unnatural because science doesn't fully understand the "cause"?

Only someone with about a 5 year old mentality would come up with something so asinine.

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, they know, you just don't like the answer so as with everything else you don't like you attempt to beat it into submission.
Show me where any scientist has said that he/she definitively knows why some animals engage in SSSB. Seriously...

There are theories out there, just like there are theories about homosexuality in mankind. But, to date, nothing has been proven.
Chris Coe

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where any scientist has said that he/she definitively knows why some animals engage in SSSB. Seriously...
There are theories out there, just like there are theories about homosexuality in mankind. But, to date, nothing has been proven.
Global warming is real!!!!

We love science best when it's for sale!!!
Essex500

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Glendora, California 1978 girl went missing, now the LA County Sheriffs Department is on the job and digging up a back yard in the city of Glendora, California.

Glad to see some real police work is being carried out by them.
scared

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Theories, missing girls and global warming. Scary stuff dudes.
Sheriff

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

May 22, 2013 - a news helicopter has been hovering for about an hour over the dig area.

Glendora, California 1978 a 24 year old girl went missing, now the LA County Sheriffs Department is on the job and digging up a back yard in the city of Glendora, California.

Glad to see some real police department work is being carried out by them on Essex Street in the 500 block.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who went there... Maybe you'll get a female doctor the next time you get called in for a colonoscopy.
Here's an idea... Cram a dozen roses up your behind to let her know you care.
Here's an idea! Cram a stick of dynamite up your ass and light it!
Hooped Up

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

May 22, 2013 - a news helicopter has been hovering for about an hour over the dig area.

Glendora, California 1978 a 24 year old lady went missing, now the LA County Sheriffs Department is on the job and digging up a back yard in the city of Glendora, California.

The person who reported her missing was her husband, the house has been sold three times since then.

Glad to see some real police department work is being carried out by them on Essex Street in the 500 block.

The neighborhood kids like the husband, but no wife? Wonder what happened to her remains?

More insider information to follow.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see... Would God consider our country's current stance on "illegal" immigration to be an example of hospitality? Would God consider the multiple times our country has rained down bombs on other countries an example of hospitality? Maybe God considered our treatment of African Americans from the colonial days to the present to be an example of hospitality.
By the way, do you consider yourself to be the "Lot" of our generation?
I'd be happy to address your diversionary questions as soon as you address the subject.

Oh, I know, you can't.

So typical gay twirl from the Queen of DeNial.

Smile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny.
First you claim homosexuality is normal.
Then you admit scientists don't know what causes it.
The only explanation for that is political correct baloney spouted by the Queen of DeNial.
Snicker smile.
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Scientists aren't sure why some guys are attracted to blondes, while others prefer brunettes either. Sure, there are theories out there, but no one really knows for certain.
I know people who LOVE spicy foods, yet others detest them.
I personally HATE beets, but I have a good friend who will eat them every chance she gets.
Some people will only buy a Ford, while others are Chevy people.
There are many differences in people that scientists cannot definitively account for.
Are all tastes, preferences, and orientations unnatural because science doesn't fully understand the "cause"?
Only someone with about a 5 year old mentality would come up with something so asinine.
1. How does your response answer the quandary of scientists not having an explanation for homosexuality, but can turn around and assert it is 'normal'?

2. Scientists do understand attraction. Mating behavior. It is why a butch lesbian dresses and acts like a man to attract another lesbian who almost wants a man, but not quite. It's just a major sexual screwed up. Well, it can't ever be a literal screw up, but it clearly is a defect.

Another limp brained gay twirl from the Queen of DeNial.

Smile.
Bruno

Wilmington, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax spice boy.
I am relaxed you queer ... lol
Bruno

Wilmington, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's an idea! Cram a stick of dynamite up your ass and light it!
Rizzoto: and you are telling me to relax ... lol you sound like a very lonely violent little fat man. If it wasn'r for the internet you would have no real friends. You spend hours upon hours in this thread, what's up with that, oh yes no real friends haha

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
<quoted text>
I'd be happy to address your diversionary questions as soon as you address the subject.
Oh, I know, you can't.
So typical gay twirl from the Queen of DeNial.
Smile.
Same-sex marriages that are built on love, mutual respect, monogamy, and life-long commitment are equal to any opposite-sex marriage.

As you have said many times before, the potential for children in a relationship IS NOT a basis for marriage.

Why you continue your "What about the children?" campaign continues to baffle me.

Your TIRED "mutually sterile duplicate", "cross-cultural constraint", and "failure of mating behavior" material has gotten really old. Nobody believes it. Why should we deny same-sex couples access to legal marriage based on your opinions?

Now, I've answered your question. You answer mine...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Cerritos News Video

•••
•••

Cerritos Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cerritos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE