Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
168,381 - 168,400 of 200,361 Comments Last updated 56 min ago
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Plenty of guys (straight and gay) swear that the prostate area is one of men's g-spots.
Besides, if you enjoy the occasional finger up your jacksie, does it really matter if it's attached to a male or a female?
Like I said, I don't enjoy it at all from a male doctor, perhaps I would from a female doctor. It's a simple concept really.

Notice who pipes up and gets all exited and posts when I mention a prostate exam by a male. "just the facts" and Bruno! Too funny!
Likes of them

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Muslim's are prone to religious fits and jerks that result in death to anyone around them, they are also prone to killing other's because their own religion tells them to and in the end it's that religion that has failed them.

A British soldier, was killed by knife-wielding assailants on a London street May 22. 2013 Wednesday.

A bloodstained man at the scene carrying a meat clever was filmed, video taped telling passers-by: "We swear by the almighty Allah." Two men who carried out the attack were later hunted down like the dogs they are and shot to death.

Good hunting on the likes of them and anyone else who tries to attack a citizen too!

Are you a muslim Frank R.?? maybe your a closet muslim?
Faisal von Ripper

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Summary wrote:
Muslim's are prone to religious fits and jerks that result in death to anyone around them
They throw polar bears into the water just to watch them drown.

ANIMALS!!!!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

fr KeS:

>...Not to worry I won't flash your party. Accept that your engagement is sick. Ask Sodom And Gomorrah. Oh, that's right, God destroyed them. <

Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed because of inhospitality to strangers, NOT homosexuality. Have your preschool teacher explain it to you.

Fyi, our engagement was great! Our MARRIAGE is not "sick"; it's strong, and Christ-centered. You might just want to keep your nose out of our MARRIAGE, because sooner or later (decent people hope for sooner!)Marriage EQUALITY will prevail in all 50 states, plus DC. Get used to it.

Your statement "My disagreement is with the overturning of the Ban against SSM"s." is your opinion. You are against Marriage EQUALITY. Get a life, and grow UP.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

fr honest person:

>...The Folsom Street Fair is beyond the pale. It's all the proof that anyone needs to see that homosexists are NOT like "you and me", that they are dirty and depraved and regressive animals who sets back Humanity a million years....<

So don't go. Sit at home with your embroidery and don't go out. Simple as that. Besides, the world is too scary for little ones like YOU.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Pattysboi wrote:
fr KeS:
>...Not to worry I won't flash your party. Accept that your engagement is sick. Ask Sodom And Gomorrah. Oh, that's right, God destroyed them. <
Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed because of inhospitality to strangers, NOT homosexuality. Have your preschool teacher explain it to you.
Fyi, our engagement was great! Our MARRIAGE is not "sick"; it's strong, and Christ-centered. You might just want to keep your nose out of our MARRIAGE, because sooner or later (decent people hope for sooner!)Marriage EQUALITY will prevail in all 50 states, plus DC. Get used to it.
Your statement "My disagreement is with the overturning of the Ban against SSM"s." is your opinion. You are against Marriage EQUALITY. Get a life, and grow UP.
'will prevail in all 50 states' hope so!
Torches

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Just keep the count coming and stack them like cords of firewood.

A day before President Obama is due to deliver a major speech, his administration on May 22, 2013 Wednesday formally acknowledged that the United States had killed four American citizens in drone strikes in Yemen and Pakistan.

Then lite them up like a bonfires of h e ll.
honest person

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Pattysboi wrote:
fr honest person:
>...The Folsom Street Fair is beyond the pale. It's all the proof that anyone needs to see that homosexists are NOT like "you and me", that they are dirty and depraved and regressive animals who sets back Humanity a million years....<
So don't go. Sit at home with your embroidery and don't go out. Simple as that. Besides, the world is too scary for little ones like YOU.
It's documented that some of you lower forms of life have actually taken children to it.

And what bravery is there in being a regressive animal, akin to a dog which sniffs and laps the behind of others? There's no intellectual honesty here, just the flapping blue gums of a Daddy hater.
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Biden: Jewish Leaders Drove Gay Marriage Changes
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory...

Vice President Joe Biden is praising Jewish leaders for helping change American attitudes about gay marriage and other issues. Biden says culture and arts change people's attitudes. He cites social media and the old NBC TV series "Will and Grace" as examples of what helped changed attitudes on gay marriage.
Mike the Pike

Nelson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

I reserve the right to NOT ACCEPT the moral decline that has resulted from this media fueled rant to get gay marriage legalized. The very smallest part of our population is dictating to the rest of us about right and wrong. I have news for you deviant types, NAMBLA is obviously a wrong and evil organization but the gay community never stands up to demand it be shut down.

Even the animals know better!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

honest person wrote:
<quoted text>
It's documented that some of you lower forms of life have actually taken children to it.
And what bravery is there in being a regressive animal, akin to a dog which sniffs and laps the behind of others? There's no intellectual honesty here, just the flapping blue gums of a Daddy hater.
Jizzy would take his grand kids.
BentNail

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Wouldn't ya know it, another LAPD police officer got himself arrested for playing dirty sex games with two very young girls.

Ya got to keep a close eye on these people, they break down every know and then and need to be collected and put in prison.

Remember they are armed and dangerous too!

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

honest person wrote:
<quoted text>
Wherever did you get the impression that I approved of or cared for Mardis Gras or Carnival Celebrations or any other bread and circus?
The Folsom Street Fair is beyond the pale. It's all the proof that anyone needs to see that homosexists are NOT like "you and me", that they are dirty and depraved and regressive animals who sets back Humanity a million years.
You forgot to tell us of your dismissal of Fistgate.
Dear, I know nothing about fistgate... And regarding Folsom St. Fair, not all gay people are attracted to that sort of thing.

Can I let you in on a little secret about what has set humanity back a million years? How about 40,000,000 abortions each year, carried out by your straight lot?

And let's not forget all of the unwanted pregnancies--the ones that end up with children on welfare, in poverty, lacking education, health care, and parental guidance.

And don't EVEN get me started on all of the wars you guys have conjured up over the years; resulting in MILLIONS (billions?) of deaths.

Prisons, foster care, grave yards, and medical waste dumps are filled with your "errors".

What's that? You don't want to be compared to THOSE kinds of people? You don't think it's fair to say that all straight people are like that?

Well right back at ya, bub...

You want to worry about a few guys wearing ass-less chaps and flexing their muscles? HAH!!

Gay people can't come close to the destruction that YOU people have caused.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, I don't enjoy it at all from a male doctor, perhaps I would from a female doctor. It's a simple concept really.
Notice who pipes up and gets all exited and posts when I mention a prostate exam by a male. "just the facts" and Bruno! Too funny!
You're the one who went there... Maybe you'll get a female doctor the next time you get called in for a colonoscopy.

Here's an idea... Cram a dozen roses up your behind to let her know you care.
honest person

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

They don't know about things, nor do they care. That's always their junior high message.

As long as they can drop a juvenile load into a diseased sphincter, that's all that counts, and Civilization be damned.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the vast majority of scientists (doctors, psychologists, psychiatrists, geneticists, biologists, etc.) who have arrived at the conclusion that homosexuality is a natural and normal characteristic of human sexual expression are straight.
See, that's your problem, you assume while I post actual fact with cited sources.

Didn't you say you had an advanced educational degree?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
The bottom line is that NO ONE knows why there is SSSB in the animal kingdom.
Oh, they know, you just don't like the answer so as with everything else you don't like you attempt to beat it into submission.
burgle meister

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jizzy would take his grand kids.
You were right. Now is all that matters to them. To burgle the large intestine in this moment is paramount.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the vast majority of scientists (doctors, psychologists, psychiatrists, geneticists, biologists, etc.) who have arrived at the conclusion that homosexuality is a natural and normal characteristic of human sexual expression are straight.
Do they have a bias?
Just because a gay scientists who has extensively studied sexuality in HUMANS does not mean that he is an expert when it comes to the study of sexuality in ANIMALS.
The same is true with a bioethicist who makes a similar comment.
The bottom line is that NO ONE knows why there is SSSB in the animal kingdom. We even don't know why there is homosexuality in mankind. And understanding human behavior is MUCH easier than understanding behavior in animals.
Scientists studying humans can ask questions and get feedback from their subjects. Studying animals requires human scientists to understand a subject that cannot communicate with them.
Anyone who says that they understand why animals participate in SSSB is stating an OPINION. There simply have not been any conclusive studies that explain this phenomenon.
Too funny.

First you claim homosexuality is normal.

Then you admit scientists don't know what causes it.

The only explanation for that is political correct baloney spouted by the Queen of DeNial.

Snicker smile.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who went there... Maybe you'll get a female doctor the next time you get called in for a colonoscopy.
Here's an idea... Cram a dozen roses up your behind to let her know you care.
I got my colonoscopy last year by a hot Indian lady doctor and an equally hot Filipina nurse! What with those two and the drugs they gave me it wasn't bad at all. Not at all.

Funny looking at your innards on a HD monitor. I'm proud to say it was all nice healthy pink! I'm good for 10 years now the doc said. How bout yourself? Colon cancer is not good. Go get a colonoscopy instead of pestering people on Topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cerritos Discussions

Search the Cerritos Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr SS stuff again 4,896
Review: Patterson & Snively Mortuary 2 hr REETA ADAIR 1
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Fight On 26,736
roger elam 3 hr old friend 1
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 3 hr Se buscan patrocinadores 2,355
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 5 hr CSL 4,823
Cheating the grim reaper 6 hr Victor 2
•••
•••

Cerritos News Video

•••
•••

Cerritos Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000