Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
158,361 - 158,380 of 200,324 Comments Last updated 11 hrs ago

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>No, doesn't sound better, you moron. The government grants marriage. OF COURSE they have a say. It seems that you lack even a basic understanding of the world.
"Government grants"??? My how far we have come since 1776.
All Toll

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

An indictment unsealed in Yolo County this afternoon lays out 35 counts against former West Sacramento police Officer Sergio Alvarez, who authorities sexually assaulted several woman while on duty.

The indictment says that two of the six victims were allegedly assaulted on more than one occasion.

The 37-year-old Alvarez faces charges of rape, sodomy, oral copulation and kidnapping for crimes that occurred between Oct. 1, 2011 and Sept. 23, 2012, according to the indictment.

=cpy
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I call bullsh!t. I don't use anti gay epithets Miss Thing. Maybe you sense my contempt for you, but it's not because you're gay.
I have friends and family I love dearly that are homosexuals bla bla bla.
It's a NY thing. You're from Joisey. You never heard someone call another "fruitcake" or fruitloops"? It has no sexuality connotation. You have a huge chip on your shoulder.
If it has any meaning beyond "dude" or etc. It means you're crazy. Nuttier than a fruitcake.
Having said that fruitloops, Screw off you miserable old malcontent hypocrite. Glad it makes you angry.
Hope that helps.
Makes me angry? hahahahaahahahha Yeah, right..... you have the power to "make me" angry.... That's a good one, for a bullshit artist. I can't believe you even tried to claim fruitcake and fruitloops are not anti-gay epithets. You lie so often you can't tell the difference any more.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I hope you catch up before you die.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous?
He's retarded.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, murder is illegal, as is slavery, and women can vote.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
That was intelligent.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are in such desperate need of an education.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,--That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. "

Government doesn't grant us sh$$.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

In all our associations; in all our agreements let us never lose sight of this fundamental maxim - that all power was originally lodged in, and consequently is derived from, the people.- George Mason
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes me angry? hahahahaahahahha Yeah, right..... you have the power to "make me" angry.... That's a good one, for a bullshit artist. I can't believe you even tried to claim fruitcake and fruitloops are not anti-gay epithets. You lie so often you can't tell the difference any more.
You sure you're not angry Fruitcake?

Lets entertain your straw man argument that I am lying for a moment, and you have rooted me out and exposed me! So what? What are you going to do then?

And why would that prove polygamy shouldn't be allowed?

In your anger, don't shoot the messenger.

Awright then twinkletoes, you think about it and get back to me.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they are not anti gay epithats twinkletoes. Get that chip off your shoulder. Maybe someone you know uses them that way, but I don't.

And so what if they were? Does that prove polygamy should not be allowed fruitcake?

Your straw man that I am a homophobe is wearing real thin. After all it's a straw man. Try again. But not so dumb. Don't recycle the "you're a liar" straw man again!
dyj bntulknt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

rtineb kytnrr uukuk
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

You can always tell when Mona Lott is very angry. He types out that insane phony "laugh". Narcissists don't laugh. It's fake! Like his hair!

hahahahahahahahaha! LOL!
dyj bntulknt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

iuiup[-]=-ytrbrf rtyjry
DynoMight

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Haven't had so much fun keeping this on topix and with out the nasty racists slander that came from GOP, Republican or Tea Party member's.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

DynoMight wrote:
Haven't had so much fun keeping this on topix and with out the nasty racists slander that came from GOP, Republican or Tea Party member's.
http://www.wavlist.com/soundfx/020/clock-cuck...
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are in such desperate need of an education.
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,--That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. "
Government doesn't grant us sh$$.
Where was marriage in there? I missed it.

You don't get a marriage license/certificate from the government, you aren't legally married.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure you're not angry Fruitcake?
Lets entertain your straw man argument that I am lying for a moment, and you have rooted me out and exposed me! So what? What are you going to do then?
And why would that prove polygamy shouldn't be allowed?
In your anger, don't shoot the messenger.
Awright then twinkletoes, you think about it and get back to me.
Yet another confirmation of your piss poor reading comprehension skils and/or memory. Thanks.

You claim you don't use anti-gay epithets. I call you a liar. You call that a straw man and then you use another anti-gay epithet? Are you trying to make a joke, or are you really THAT stupid?

So what am I going to do then? Well, since you yourself proved that you are a liar, my work is done.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
You can always tell when Mona Lott is very angry. He types out that insane phony "laugh". Narcissists don't laugh. It's fake! Like his hair!
hahahahahahahahaha! LOL!
Mkay..... one too many giggle sticks, eh?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>Where was marriage in there? I missed it.
You don't get a marriage license/certificate from the government, you aren't legally married.
Like I said, you're an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cerritos Discussions

Search the Cerritos Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
'Shot her twice, she best be dead' 1 hr Good Job 1
Scary (Oct '13) 1 hr Zyu Smety 4
Benton Middle School's new principal - NOT IMPR... (Aug '10) 2 hr Vatter Melonah 116
Santa Ana winds cause little damage throughout ... (Oct '13) 2 hr Fhandler 3
la mirada/imperial (Oct '13) 2 hr Roxanna 3
Pony vs Little League (Dec '09) 2 hr Chorny 103
SLAYER Guitarist, Jeff Hanneman, Passes Away At 49 (May '13) 2 hr Guitar Harvey 4
•••
•••

Cerritos News Video

•••
•••

Cerritos Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cerritos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE