Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179490 Feb 13, 2013
Neil Andblowme wrote:
<quoted text>
What a liar.
What a jackass!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#179491 Feb 13, 2013
Neil Andblowme wrote:
<quoted text>
What a liar.
Yeah we have noticed that
Big D

Modesto, CA

#179492 Feb 13, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course Big D's plan is stupid. His first job to initiate it would be to tell all the gay married couples that he's downgrading their marriages to civil unions. I'd love to see how that works out for him!
Then of course he'll have to sell it to all the hetero married couples.
Big D is a simplistic dummy and we can safely dismiss his views on the subject as naivety and dopiness.
I don't mean to be so rude, it's just that he is insignificant.
Yes, I have heard that from Gay friends of mine, they didnt like the idea either.

But I still think it would solve all the issues

It wont happen I know... it is a shame
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179493 Feb 13, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I have heard that from Gay friends of mine, they didnt like the idea either.
But I still think it would solve all the issues
It wont happen I know... it is a shame
I call bullsh!t, you don't have any gay friends.

Another dopey fake Big D story.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#179495 Feb 13, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Lawsuits idiot! Just like the Boy Scouts. Churches would have their tax exemption taken away if they discriminate against gays being married and sued.
Not true.

Churches have always had the right to turn away anyone for any reason.

The states that already have marriage equality have stated that churches are under no obligation whatever to marry people.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#179496 Feb 13, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true.
Churches have always had the right to turn away anyone for any reason.
The states that already have marriage equality have stated that churches are under no obligation whatever to marry people.
True...right now. Of course no gay in their right mind would file suit against a Church until it's legal in all States. The cause comes first, I'm talking about the future.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#179497 Feb 13, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I call bullsh!t, you don't have any gay friends.
Another dopey fake Big D story.
He's a sad old man that lives in the past thinking he is smarter then everyone else. He hates to be challenged.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#179498 Feb 13, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point.....Dusty, your response.
My response, you and your fellow troll are trying to kill the forum by flooding it with red herring posts. Guess you know there is no real argument against gay marriage, and that is why you are doing it. Your fellow troll is clearly flying under false colors, and is really against gay marriage, just like you are.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179499 Feb 13, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
My response, you and your fellow troll are trying to kill the forum by flooding it with red herring posts. Guess you know there is no real argument against gay marriage, and that is why you are doing it. Your fellow troll is clearly flying under false colors, and is really against gay marriage, just like you are.
Too funny!

Is that your best argument against equal rights? Anyone advocating them for groups you don't approve of is a fake?

Tell the judge. "Your honor, we should deny them rights because they're fakes, they don't really want them thy're just trying to trick us!" Hopefully he'll lock up your dumbass for contempt. Cool your jets for 30 days!
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179501 Feb 13, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>He's a sad old man that lives in the past thinking he is smarter then everyone else. He hates to be challenged.
Boy does he! Must be rough on the grand kids.

We can only hope he doesn't teach them his hate and ignorance about a loving committed family of more than two spouses.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#179502 Feb 13, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really....you don't seem to complain for your rights when your genitals prevent u from marrying your brother, sister, mother, father, first cousin in some states? They don't matter then. What no genitsl reference in the constitution?
LOL. So desperate to talk about anything but gay marriage. Why is that?
Pietro Armando wrote:
You're a trollette...sounds like smurfette although she's much better looking. There's not one compelling argument for it.
Other than equal rights, no.
Pietro Armando wrote:
Not one compelling reason why marriage after thousands of years of human societal evolution, cross time and cross culturally, as a male female union, has to be redefined.
No reason other than equal rights.
Pietro Armando wrote:
How the heck in the name of God you say doesn't exist, did our society survive into the 21st century under the quaint notion of marriage as a union of husband and wife ORIENTATED around their sexual physical union, and the products of that union, children named Rosie?
Have men suddenly become pregnant? Women producing sperm?
Troll boy, you don't have to be able to reproduce in order to marry.
Pietro Armando wrote:
Should women demand urinals in the women's bathrooms to demonstrate equality to men? Men's bathrooms demand feminine pad dispensing vending machines?
Must suck to be as stupid as you are.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179503 Feb 13, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it difficult to see the logic of defending monogamous marriage as the historic norm when the laws of many states have already departed from the principle that it is heterosexual, monogamous marriage that is essential to social stability.

If heterosexuality is no longer legally, morally or socially relevant to marriage, why should monogamy continue to be so important?

Would you like to give us your enlightened response Miss Thing?

And don't say because it's a fish.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#179504 Feb 13, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! And soon other ships will sail too. In it's wake.
Oh that's right! Those ships are "illegal"! So that can't happen. Silly me.
You're right....the good ship Poly lop....everybody...all together now...."On the good ship Poly lop...it's a short trip to the equality shop...."
sona

Ashburn, VA

#179505 Feb 13, 2013
hi friends

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#179506 Feb 13, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Trollette

First I not "against gay marriage", if a same sex couple wish to marry so be it, they can find themselves a minister, priest, rabbi, imam, temple priestess, etc. and marry, that doesn't mean the state has to, or should, legally designate the relationship as marriage. Second I believe the state should offer some form of legal framework for SSCs or others, that doesn't require fundamentally altering the understanding of marriage as the conjugal union of husband and wife. Lastly, whine and complain all you want, but Kody and his ladies are knocking on the marriage equality clubhouse door. Are ya gonna let them in, or ignore the obvious hypocrisy in ignoring them, and their parallel quest for legal recognition?
sona

Ashburn, VA

#179507 Feb 13, 2013
anybody is online now who want 2 chat wid me
sona

Ashburn, VA

#179508 Feb 13, 2013
all of u sleeping
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179509 Feb 13, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll boy, you don't have to be able to reproduce in order to marry.
The why can't I marry my sister?
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179510 Feb 13, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Trollette
First I not "against gay marriage", if a same sex couple wish to marry so be it, they can find themselves a minister, priest, rabbi, imam, temple priestess, etc. and marry, that doesn't mean the state has to, or should, legally designate the relationship as marriage. Second I believe the state should offer some form of legal framework for SSCs or others, that doesn't require fundamentally altering the understanding of marriage as the conjugal union of husband and wife. Lastly, whine and complain all you want, but Kody and his ladies are knocking on the marriage equality clubhouse door. Are ya gonna let them in, or ignore the obvious hypocrisy in ignoring them, and their parallel quest for legal recognition?
Kody and his wives are not really advocating marriage equality, they're just faking it to try and trick Rose_NoHo!

Too Funny!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#179511 Feb 13, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Brian_G wrote:
If you remove gender diversity from marriage in the name of same sex marriage, to create a new standard of gender segregated marriage...
To make your government gender blind to mothers, sisters, daughters, fathers, brothers and sons;
That's on you. We naturally reject ersatz gender equality. Women in combat units is a sick joke!
<quoted text>
Really.
Please justify the discrimination of allowing homosexuals to room together in the military, but disallowing heterosexuals to do the same.
Please justify the discrimination of lowering the physical standards in the military so women can qualify for combat.
You are denial disguised as an idiot.
Smirk.
More wisdom from the forum halfwit. Brian wanders all over the place with his wit and never makes sense. Now we've got you bringing in the military standards. We're talking about access to marriage.

Can you,BTW, show proof of the housing rules allowing gays to room together but not straights?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 9 min Bruin Nation 28,469
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) 2 hr Rosetta 3,158
5 arrests in Westminster shooting, stabbing (Aug '07) 4 hr 1513westminster 6
legacy long distance (Sep '08) Thu MahMD 25
La Mirada Boosters In trouble under Moschetti Wed LM parent 37
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) Wed DAVIS 5,300
Long Beach man strangles cat meant to be gift t... Wed Allen 1

Cerritos News Video

Cerritos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cerritos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE