Man died in Hawaiian Gardens shooting

Full story: Long Beach Press-Telegram

A man was fatally shot at a burger stand Sunday, authorities said. Police responded to the 12300 block of E. Carson Street in response to a report that a man was shot, said Deputy Aura Sierra of the Los Angeles ...
Comments
161 - 176 of 176 Comments Last updated Jul 1, 2013
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Miss U Still

United States

#170 Apr 17, 2010
Justice has already been done!! Nothing will ever bring u back...but the person who pulled the trigger and killed u has been convicted! No sin goes unpunished, no lie can stay hidden forever!
JUSTICE

Montebello, CA

#171 Apr 20, 2010
No justice has not been done. BCUZ DAT PERSON WHO PULLED DA TRIGGER AND KILD HIM IS VERRY HAPPY WITH HIS FAMILY. I laugh @ u cuZ that real killer its still out there ask alfred to stop being a cower and tell u that real truth. oh let me guess he is not! cUZ he is in prison. like u said no lie cut stay hidden 4 ever.
CORRUPTION

Bellflower, CA

#172 Apr 27, 2010
THATS RIGHT THATS NOT JUSTICE, CUZ YEAH, THE KILLER IS OUT THERE WITH HIS FAMILY JUST HAVING A NORMAL LIFE. WHILE AN INNOCENT MAN IS BEHIND BARS PAYING FOR SUMTHING HE DIDN'T DO. IT'S CALLED CORRUPTION.AND , ALFRED SPEAK UP , WHY YOU ACTING LIKE A GIRL SCARED ? YOU KNOW WHO DID IT. ITS NOT FAIR . AND I MY SELF WILL NEVER BE IN PEACE TILL THE PERSON THATS LOCKED UP COMES OUT FREE AND SEE HIM WITH HIS FAMILY.
STEP

Montebello, CA

#173 Apr 28, 2010
just another innocent man dead an one behind bars. U KALL'D DA JUSTICE? UR FREAKING WRONG!!!!!!! B4 U START TYPING UR CRAP. GO HUNT FOR THAT TRUTH. U SAID U LOVED JEFF SO MUCH KEEP ON INSISTING! UR JUST SATISFY OF WHAT DAT CORRUPT JUSTICE HAS DONE. UR JUST LIKE THEM NOTHING BUT F DIRTY.
Fed UP

Chicago, IL

#174 Apr 28, 2010
First off u people make me laugh! I really wish people would read back what they write cause u make no sense! U so called people feel so bad that there's an "innocent" man behind bars and u know that for a fact well then why don't u people stop being cowards and speak up! Don't pretend to care about anyones life when all u people give a shit about is your own asses! U are no different than Alfred cause apparently u know more but aren't saying shit! I believe in God and I believe God will take care of everything! 12 jurors convicted a man based on evidence...were u in the courtroom? Everyone needs to shut up unless they r gonna stand up for what they are really preaching about! U want the innocent realeased well then say who the real shooter is if u claim u know? Otherwise be quiet and stop pretending to care cause u make yourself look ignorant!
Fed UP

Chicago, IL

#175 Apr 28, 2010
CORRUPTION wrote:
THATS RIGHT THATS NOT JUSTICE, CUZ YEAH, THE KILLER IS OUT THERE WITH HIS FAMILY JUST HAVING A NORMAL LIFE. WHILE AN INNOCENT MAN IS BEHIND BARS PAYING FOR SUMTHING HE DIDN'T DO. IT'S CALLED CORRUPTION.AND , ALFRED SPEAK UP , WHY YOU ACTING LIKE A GIRL SCARED ? YOU KNOW WHO DID IT. ITS NOT FAIR . AND I MY SELF WILL NEVER BE IN PEACE TILL THE PERSON THATS LOCKED UP COMES OUT FREE AND SEE HIM WITH HIS FAMILY.
. You say u will never be in peace till the person that's locked up comes free and he's with his family? Unbelievable! Ill tell u this much...I don't even know the person that's locked up but u might, but I would never want to see an innocent person pay for anything and if I knew anything that could help him in any way I would come forward! I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing what u know! Its easy to say u care but will u show it? Words mean nothing...anyone can say anything!
Fed UP

Chicago, IL

#176 Apr 28, 2010
STEP wrote:
just another innocent man dead an one behind bars. U KALL'D DA JUSTICE? UR FREAKING WRONG!!!!!!! B4 U START TYPING UR CRAP. GO HUNT FOR THAT TRUTH. U SAID U LOVED JEFF SO MUCH KEEP ON INSISTING! UR JUST SATISFY OF WHAT DAT CORRUPT JUSTICE HAS DONE. UR JUST LIKE THEM NOTHING BUT F DIRTY.
Another one...STEP...why don't u step up since u know so much? Alfred isn't on here writing comments saying he knows who did it u are? Why should that person go hunt for the truth when that's the cops job that they already did and if other people like u know the truth...y don't u bring it forward? U described yourself cause u, Alfred and all the others are exactly that..DIRTY & let me add heartless!
u are fed up

Montebello, CA

#177 May 4, 2010
u say ur so fed up then stop ur comments. i honestly dont think u are. you are just like them 2.
u make me sick

Montebello, CA

#178 May 4, 2010
Fed UP wrote:
First off u people make me laugh! I really wish people would read back what they write cause u make no sense! U so called people feel so bad that there's an "innocent" man behind bars and u know that for a fact well then why don't u people stop being cowards and speak up! Don't pretend to care about anyones life when all u people give a shit about is your own asses! U are no different than Alfred cause apparently u know more but aren't saying shit! I believe in God and I believe God will take care of everything! 12 jurors convicted a man based on evidence...were u in the courtroom? Everyone needs to shut up unless they r gonna stand up for what they are really preaching about! U want the innocent realeased well then say who the real shooter is if u claim u know? Otherwise be quiet and stop pretending to care cause u make yourself look ignorant!
why dont u just shut up already, nobody cares, you dont either your nothing but fake. she believes in god! r u a fake believer also? in that ignorant is u and will always b u.you dont like the comments left here maybe you should just stay off. n u wont b so fed up with everyones crap.
Hawaiian Gardens

United States

#179 May 6, 2010
I truly am sorry for your loss.I live in the city and i heard about that situation and i can tell you right now that it was not a person from varrio Hawaiian Gardens who killed your friend.I work with the people and youth in the city and i know what goes on around here,and the varrio had nothing to do with your loss.Again i am sorry for your loss.
Its About Time

Mission Viejo, CA

#180 May 7, 2010
Hawaiian Gardens wrote:
I truly am sorry for your loss.I live in the city and i heard about that situation and i can tell you right now that it was not a person from varrio Hawaiian Gardens who killed your friend.I work with the people and youth in the city and i know what goes on around here,and the varrio had nothing to do with your loss.Again i am sorry for your loss.
Thank You! Someone who doesnt just speak nonsense and actually thinks before they speak and dont utter such nonsense. I dont know u just as u dont know me but I can tell u that a person from that gang has been charged with this crime based on evidence and witnesses. I just get so frustrated when people are on here claiming they have the wrong person and they act like they know who did it. Those are what I call cowards!!! If they dont wanna say and know who did it, then why come on here and make any comments at all?? I thank you for your kind words cause no matter how much time passes we all still lost the most important person in our lives!!
Disgusted with the BS

Escalon, CA

#181 May 7, 2010
 This forum is to remember someone great that was loss! So all of you pathetic heartless people stay off of here! I just started reading all the BS on here and it's  pathetic! 12 jurors convicted this man and there was evidence against him to! But in my eyes he is a gang member! And all gang members need to be locked up forever! Gang members are not meant to socialize with normal people cause they aren't normal and they don't have a heart! They want shoot and kill others! Let them kill themselves in jail! And stay away from civilians and there families!
cindy

Montebello, CA

#182 May 19, 2010
Disgusted with the BS wrote:
 This forum is to remember someone great that was loss! So all of you pathetic heartless people stay off of here! I just started reading all the BS on here and it's  pathetic! 12 jurors convicted this man and there was evidence against him to! But in my eyes he is a gang member! And all gang members need to be locked up forever! Gang members are not meant to socialize with normal people cause they aren't normal and they don't have a heart! They want shoot and kill others! Let them kill themselves in jail! And stay away from civilians and there families!
U r so STUPID!!!!!!!!!!
VHG13

Honolulu, HI

#183 Oct 30, 2011
GUESS WHO?
BxBy CxSPER

Los Angeles, CA

#184 Mar 3, 2013
F**K xLL YOU CHExSE ExTING B*TCHEZ HOMEY!!! F**K RxTxS ! LxME xSS FOOS GET SMASHED ON OVER DWN IN HG
yawerstnfluence

Lake Elsinore, CA

#185 Jul 1, 2013
Ywnf996krewysup

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 7 min RiccardoFire 200,574
Nautilus Submarine Sandwich? (Oct '13) 2 hr Goofball 8
Two Port of Long Beach terminals resume operati... 2 hr going to get worse 1
Savage Black Creates Bloodbath in Belmont Shore 2 hr Morris the Cat 8
Location Inquirey 3 hr James 2
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr PEE PEE PETE 27,068
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 8 hr air mail 7,924
•••

Cerritos News Video

•••
•••

Cerritos Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cerritos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE