Review: Maritza's Magic Touch Massage

Review: Maritza's Magic Touch Massage

Posted in the Cerritos Forum

“Need Swedish Massage ?”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#1 Mar 11, 2010
These are some of the feedback from some of my clients:

I have had several appointments with Maritza. Maritza is a wonderful massage therapist! She gives a very therapeutic massage. I would recommend Maritza to any of my clients. I also plan on seeing Maritza well into the future.
Maritza is a very good with massages, enjoy them very much, she is very good, can't wait to got see her again, looking forward to it very much.
Maritza was Great ..Really has a way with her hands...
Maritza is one of those Massage Therapists who are truly passionate about their work and in their belief in the value of touch. She has a kind heart and you can feel the compassion in her hands. Her touch is both relaxing and healing. She is a wonderful person and a wonderful Massage Therapist. I look forward to many massages with her in the future.
– Thanks again Maritza, I very much enjoyed it.
I recently had a massage with Maritza. I had a great experience. She has a gentle touch and is experienced in helping a person feel relaxed. I was not sure how I would feel on the “first” visit. It was wonderful. I look forward to our next session.
Maritza is great person. I fell asleep during her Swedish Massage. It was so relaxed. May be .... Because, she has a big warm heart. I think ..... This is very important to be a good healer when you are a Massage Therapist.
Maritza's hands are the best. I've had a number of sessions with her and keep going back. She is sensitive, caring and sensual in her massages. I have always left completely relaxed and rejuvenated. I recommend Maritza - you will not be disappointed.
Bob

Lake Forest, CA

#2 Oct 8, 2011
I'm a big fan of Maritza's now. I have been several times now and I've gotta say, she takes me to another world with her massage. From the moment I leave I'm allready planning my next visit. I wasn't sure what to expect the first time I went after reading her ad, but she has far exceeded any massage I've ever received.
Mike

Danielson, CT

#3 Mar 29, 2013
She made my muscle spit hard.
dillon sparks

Carlsbad, CA

#4 Apr 24, 2013
love the way i was very happy at the ending. she knows how to crank a unit. she's like my older aunt but with a sexy outlook.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gang member gets 40 to life for shooting father... (Apr '10) 3 min Joe Balls 180
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 4 hr talent scout 5,643
HBO Doc: L.A. county’s ‘progressive’ lifer prison 17 hr Jean 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sun stewart scott 29,854
Snoop Dogg Found With $420,000 in Cash at Airpo... Sat Horace 2
News Man wounded in Hacienda Heights shooting (Jun '12) Sat Joker 28
News 3 Long Beach women, Cerritos man arrested, susp... Jul 8 Rachel Frist 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cerritos Mortgages