stabbing of family in Lakewood
First Prev
of 17
Next Last
ForYo

AOL

#331 Jan 14, 2011
janesdean

Thank you for your wonderful message. We are happy that she will not be able to hurt anyone else for at least 30 years and most likely will never get out of jail. There is some closure finally. We have had to keep those horrible memories in our heads because we each had a piece of that nightmare to give to the jury to make them understand what happened that night. Now we can let those memories recede to the background and some of the good memories can take their place. I am so proud of Megan. She is an extraordinary person and her mother would be so proud of her as well. I think she is. Thank you for your kindness.
Megan- Yolandas daughter

Escalon, CA

#332 Jan 15, 2011
I am pleased with the maximum sentence and will be there in 32 years at her parole hearing. I do not hold anger toward ms Krall but do not believe she can be rehabilitated and do not believe she is aware of what she has done wrong. I will fight to keep her in prison as long as i live. I will post my impact statement here later for all to see my thoughts that I was lucky enough to share with the judge. Thanks to all who came for support and thank you very much, bill and Renee Krall for coming and recognizing what your daughter has done. Thanks again to all jury members. My mom would be 42 now . I miss her every day ad am certain she was smiling down on us thursday.
Friend from Pittsburgh

Natrona Heights, PA

#333 Jan 17, 2011
To Yo's family, I am happy that Krall got the maximum sentence. More importantly, I'm glad the trial is over as well as the stress and uncertainty that went along with it. I hope you all find peace, and have some sense of justice. My biggest sadness is that this had to happen, and that Yo can't be brought back.

I wish all of you the best and maybe now you can start to heal.
LKWD_Alum

Venice, CA

#334 Apr 20, 2011
I cannot believe this took this long. I hope you all can finally find your individual closures. I have followed this case since the beginning, and posted in this thread back 3 yrs ago. I truly believed the insanity attempt would fail, I didn't think it would take a second jury, though.

You all have been in my thoughts and prayers for so long now, I consider you family, as weird as that may sound. There is nothing left to say, other than that I wish nothing but the best for the remaining family members. You all have life experience above and beyond the norm. Share it with others. Be teachers, not victims. May God bless you and your futures...

- Keith

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#335 Apr 20, 2011
Sounds like something that would happen in Cerritos.

What kind of jungle is Cerritos?
ForYo

Las Vegas, NV

#336 Apr 20, 2011
Keith,

Thank you for checking in on things. It is weird. For all these years I kept telling myself that our goal was to make sure Krall got the sentence she deserved and was found sane to be able to serve it. It was something we all worked toward and prayed for. I thought when the trial was over we could finally have some closure. We do, but not like I thought we would. Now there is nothing to focus my feelings on, the trial is over. It just left me hanging. I still miss Yo all the time and I still get angry that Yo is not a part of Megan's life.
Still Dancin

Phoenix, AZ

#337 Apr 22, 2011
JabberTherapy wrote:
Sounds like something that would happen in Cerritos.
What kind of jungle is Cerritos?
Amazing when you think about it, I grew up in Lakewood when there was no Cerritos, it was daries with cows. Delamo ended at Studebaker Road. Makes me kinda old.
Rissa

Redmond, OR

#338 May 13, 2011
Virginia Ann Krall wrote:
Alriight stupid I am apart of her family. I know this was a couple years back but that girl is my cousin. Everyone cared about her and everyone tried to get her help. Do not judge when you know nothing.
Alright
West kid

Los Angeles, CA

#339 May 22, 2011
Wow i just heard from a old friend of mine what happened 5 years ago I played baseball with her boyfriend. That girl was always a losse cannon and getting into trouble I remember always seeing her strung out on drugs at school. No one and I mean no one should feel sorry for her what she did she murdered a woman in cold blood and tried to kill her family. I know all the people she hung out with and they all did that shit she deserves to root in prison for life. My heart goes out to the family and my pray you find peace in seeing that she never walks the street again.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#340 Sep 5, 2012
I remember this case. Her conviction has been upheld. Why she did not get the death penalty, I don't know.
Who cares

Lancaster, CA

#341 Sep 5, 2012
I just got a letter from Gia in prison a few weeks ago...yes I am a friend of hers.
I have not written her back, I just don't know what else to say. I knew her for her whole life until the last 2 years we lost contact, until I saw her picture and name in the paper.
I wrote for awhile at first, but did not hear any remorse, it was like she was telling me about life in prison and never said anything about what she did.
I confronted her, and told her how she destroyed so many lives. It took her a year to finally write me back.
In her letter the only thing she mentioned was she got life in prison, how she was doing this activity and that one to pass the time,how she was not gay, how she gets letters from this one and that one, how her mother was going to see her soon... nothing about getting help or trying to turn her life around, or apologizing to the victims...again never showed any remorse or empathy for those she hurt including her own family and the victims.
I leaves me feeling sick at the stomach, really...I mean I thought she would at some point take responsibility for her own actions, and show some type of remorse. After knowing her my whole life, I can honestly say I guess I really never knew her at all.
My heart goes out to the families and I pray you all get the help to try to live the rest of your lives in Peace.
RIP Yolanda, I am sorry your life ended this way, and even more sorry Virginia has not take responsibility for taking your life, except for what the court handed down to her, a free ride for life. God Bless Yolanda, you are in a much better place that we are.
Carlos

Modesto, CA

#342 Dec 1, 2012
I met gia when she was 15.. She was a bit more mature then others her age.. She lived around the corner from me on Anza in West Torrance with her grandparents. I tried to give her advice and tried to be a older role model and give her advice.. I seen the immature gia alot of the time.. She always wanted to be known as an older young lady and couldn't just focus on being her age.. Drugs really got a hold of her. I did notice she had never had any parents around to teach her right from wrong.. It's too bad society has so many downfalls for kids with no positive influence from family or friends.. She was that kid that wanted better guidance and love from family.. Gia im so sorry that your future is now over. What you did was completely wrong.. You have to live with that now for the rest of your life now.. If someone reads this that is in connection with gia please tell her that Carlos will always remember our Lil times we had. I lived around the corner.. May God bless your soul and forgive you.. And also the family that were the victims of gia.. One love gia stay strong..
Clare

Rocklin, CA

#343 Dec 1, 2012
Unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
This person is not her sister, do not even know her initials.So, quit playing with peoples emotions, this is a serious issue!
That IS her sister and she's very brave for coming to this site and facing all of this. Clearly you don't know her initials and should shut the hell up & let her say her piece the same way everyone else has
Concerned neighbor my ass

United States

#344 Dec 5, 2012
concerned neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly don't believe she graduated high school with this behavior. So tell that bitch that defends her to stop pretending she is a good girl, we know she is just a dumb ghetto trash.
what does it matter if she went to school or not? She actually went to west high in torrance! We graduated together! Your doing all this trash talking..I guess that makes u trash too! Wishing death for someone makes u a killer as well! Stop assuming! Let yolanda's family grieve..there's been too much damaged caused already & everyone arguing back & forth is ridiculous grow up! Gia will pay for what she's done
Steve125

Downey, CA

#345 Mar 4, 2014
Does anyone know Virginia's boyfriends name? I think I know who it is, but want to confirm.
Steve125

Downey, CA

#346 Mar 4, 2014
Steve125 wrote:
Does anyone know Virginia's boyfriends name? I think I know who it is, but want to confirm.
Sorry, ex-boyfriend obviously. At the time of the murder.
Darah

Seaside, CA

#347 Mar 5, 2014
I served 6 months in Chowchilla and this chic was my bunkie and trust me she is completely nuts and should never get out of prison.
Unknown

London, UK

#349 Jan 3, 2015
I found this on the Internet:

I am female prisoner and I have been incarcerated since June 16, 2006. I am thirty years old and hopeful for a better future. I enjoy people and friendship very much. I wish to attract someone who has free time to write and/or visit with me here in prison. I am a kind, honest person who is loving and friendly. I just made one horrible mistake. I believe that Christ Jesus is my savior and that he forgives me. I hope humankind can forgive me as well. If you want to share a part of your life with me via letters and pictures, and wish to hear what life here in prison is like, please feel free to write to me anytime.

Virginia Ann Krall (aka Gia)#WA9972
Central California Women's Facility
P.O. Box 1508, 509-4-2 Low
Chowchilla, CA 93610
vastly superior

United States

#350 Jan 4, 2015
Unknown wrote:
I found this on the Internet:
I am female prisoner and I have been incarcerated since June 16, 2006. I am thirty years old and hopeful for a better future. I enjoy people and friendship very much. I wish to attract someone who has free time to write and/or visit with me here in prison. I am a kind, honest person who is loving and friendly. I just made one horrible mistake. I believe that Christ Jesus is my savior and that he forgives me. I hope humankind can forgive me as well. If you want to share a part of your life with me via letters and pictures, and wish to hear what life here in prison is like, please feel free to write to me anytime.
Virginia Ann Krall (aka Gia)#WA9972
Central California Women's Facility
P.O. Box 1508, 509-4-2 Low
Chowchilla, CA 93610
I plugged her in the jew-know-vhat with the warden's night shtick, then invited all mens prisons within an 800-mile radius to do the same with their individual shticks. Fillerup! As the 76 man says. She's still lonely. Some womyn can't seem to get... nuff shed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Electrical Fire Knocks Out Power To Thousands I... 6 hr Ronald 1
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 7 hr FIFA 5,623
Latinos Running Blacks Straight Outta Compton (Jan '13) 9 hr Luis the Doggie 126
LMP gang celebrates 31 years (Jun '08) Thu Lil sharky 1,806
that mexican gang bcc in cypress (Jan '07) Wed Desiree villarreal 74
News Running Out of Steamers: After Sale, Fullerton ... Wed dianA 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Wed tom wingo 29,850
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cerritos Mortgages