janesdean in lakewood ca

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2006

Does anyone know what happened when the whackjob had her day in court? Update on condition of victims?
Desiree

Plymouth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2006

janesdean in lakewood ca wrote:
Does anyone know what happened when the whackjob had her day in court? Update on condition of victims?
No and I am anxious to know as well I keep checking for some new news and there is nothing.
Virginia Ann Krall

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2006

Judged:

She is not a whackjob. Here family just never care on what she did in life and never guided here in the right direction in life. She started hanging around the wrong type of people. Drugs do crazy things to you. I am sure she is very sorry for what she did. I hope she pleads insanity and gets out in 5-10 years.

Diane Gandara

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2006

Virginia Ann Krall wrote:
She is not a whackjob. Here family just never care on what she did in life and never guided here in the right direction in life. She started hanging around the wrong type of people. Drugs do crazy things to you. I am sure she is very sorry for what she did. I hope she pleads insanity and gets out in 5-10 years.
Well my blessing goes with the family that had the lost. I hope She get's help!!!
The murdered ones friend

Yorba Linda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2007

She goes back to court on 2/8/07, at Norwalk Superior Court. I hope that she rots in prison for the rest of her life and I hope she lives a long life. I pray that she will spend all her remaining days in a 9' X 7' one man cell,seperated from all other prison population, death is too easy. She will not suffer anymore. Blaming drugs for it is B.S., I was a into that scene for many years growing up and never did it cross my mind to take another persons life, let alone try to take four lives, and the lives of perfect strangers at that. I lost my sister March 17, 2003 to the same thing. A low life gang banging thug killed her because she wouldn't let him push a heroin shipment that he had coming in from Mexico out of her apartment. So he stabbed her 27 times and then shot her in the back to quiet her screams. He then dumped her body in a relatives car and asked his parents to help him clean up the mess in the garage - and they helped him. He got 52 years for it and is still on trial for killing his ex-girlfriend a week later because she knew he had killed my sister. F**k them both. They are pieces of S***S. Yolanda was my friend and co-worker and her daughter is a friend of my son.
ROT IN HELL GIA (SANTIAGO MANUEL MARTINEZ TOO).
brian

Thousand Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2007

Judged:

wow, apparently "the murdered ones friend" has a homicidal side to her huh? good people...right. hoping for someones death is as low as it gets.
brian

Thousand Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2007

Judged:

one who can hope for anothers death is the lowest form a a human.(to call them human is a joke) "the murdered ones friend", you are sad. Im sorry for you as a person who infects others with your sadistic hate.
someone who cares

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2007

brian wrote:
one who can hope for anothers death is the lowest form a a human.(to call them human is a joke) "the murdered ones friend", you are sad. Im sorry for you as a person who infects others with your sadistic hate.
but to inflict murder upon someone is even worse. mourning someone shows up in different ways. I have become a mean person since everything and I wish death upon that monster (since she is not a person, or human). I know nothing will change but atleast the people around her will feel the same as the friends and family of the victims. Talk about caring if that monsters friends and family members cared so much for her maybe they should have been closer to her and figured out something should have been done for her.
someone who cares

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2007

oh and one more thing, how can critisize the co-worker above for how he feels? Thats the problem with people these days, they dont care about how others feel, they are very selfish. AND, until you walk in the frieds, family, and victims(of the victims, not the one that caused this whole devistation)shoes who are you to know how people should feel
Murdered Ones Friend

Yorba Linda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2007

brian wrote:
wow, apparently "the murdered ones friend" has a homicidal side to her huh? good people...right. hoping for someones death is as low as it gets.
Hey Brian,By the way idiot, I didn't wish her death, I wished her life in prison. Read it again moron........maybe it's your homicidal mind that has you seeing things that aren't there. HMMM..........
The Murdered Ones Friend

Yorba Linda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2007

brian wrote:
Brian,

I do not hate anyone.......but as a Christian I do know that those who disobey God and commit acts such as murder will go to hell. It is not sadistic, it's a fact. READ YOUR BIBLE AND GET A CLUE. I take it you must be a friend of Gia's? By the way, the house she was staying at is owned by my mother's friend. I clearly know way more about what is going on than you do, so BACK OFF! You sound like someone who might have committed the act of murder yourself.....you seemd obsessed with defending a murderer. We all tend to defend our own kind now don't we. Proven fact....ask anyone.
The Murdered Ones Friend

Yorba Linda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2007

someone who cares wrote:
oh and one more thing, how can critisize the co-worker above for how he feels? Thats the problem with people these days, they dont care about how others feel, they are very selfish. AND, until you walk in the frieds, family, and victims(of the victims, not the one that caused this whole devistation)shoes who are you to know how people should feel
Thank you for backing me up. Your support makes things a little easier. My sisters murderer trial has been postponed until next month. But, Gia went to court today and I take comfort in knowing that she will get exactly what she deserves. I miss you Yolanda and Megan if you read this, I hope that you know that you have so many people that care about you and that cared about your Mom. Love to you both! Take care someone who cares..I care too...even about you!
The Murdered Ones Friend

Yorba Linda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2007

someone who cares wrote:
The murdered ones friend,
I can care less what people think of me, I can care less is someone says that I am mean that I want the monster dead and her family and fiends to suffer like the friends, family, and victims I have that right since I had to tell my kids that their favorite aunt was murdered (not dead, when people ask I cannot say shes dead she was murdered or killed)and my son cries and says he is just thinking about how he will die. But no one has the right to say how someone should act or say while dealing with such a devastation. I am just sick to death with everyone saying gia this and gia that i get sick everytime I see her stupid name. I know of everyone court case and everything going on. Obviously her drug friends, and family are going to never say anything bad about her but the fact is what she did happened and nothing will ever change that and now needs to suffer the consequence and continue to suffer because I will make sure I attend everytime that I have the right to speak and you better believe I have a loud voice about this.
Amen.....I just know that my heart is with you and I will make my voice heard as well whenever possible. God Bless!
someone who cares

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2007

All I can say to anyone else who cares or coworkers, friends, schoolmates is to make sure you support yo and go to as many court dates as possible and show support to victims of murder, and other crimes. Make sure she does not get away with this without paying the consequence. Everyone wants to give her excuses for what happened but the fact is it did happen and she did it I am sure everyone would love for that day to never have happened but it did and we all must make sure she is stuck in jail forever or gets death!
A good friend

Burlington, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2007

So what has been going on with the case?

I haven't had a chance to talk with Lynn or Megan recently and I am just wondering how Megan is doing.

I think about everyone on a daily basis and I hope they know how much I miss them all.

Amy
for Yo

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2007

What would you wish for a person who breaks into a strangers home and stabs them to death with no reason? Would you like to live next door to this person in 5 or 10 years when she gets out? Who knows, she might decide to take drugs or act out for whatever the excuse was in the first place and hack someone else to death. Maybe you or your family.

The person you should have compassion for is Yolanda. She went to bed with every expectation that she would get up in the morning and continue her life as always. She worked hard, 16 hour days and looked forward to days off to spend with her daughter. She looked forward to a day when she could watch her daughter get married and have children of her own. A day when she could stop working and enjoy her family. That is why she worked so hard.

This monster, made the choice, for WHATEVER reason to take her life away from her. Oh, I forgot, she’s probably sorry. Well, let me tell you. Sorry doesn’t bring Yolanda back to her family. Sorry doesn’t begin to fill the void left by her death. Sorry does not make it easier for the surviving victims to sleep at night. THEY KNOW NIGHTMARES COME TRUE, your friend taught them that!!
CLOSE TO family

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2007

A good friend wrote:
So what has been going on with the case?
I haven't had a chance to talk with Lynn or Megan recently and I am just wondering how Megan is doing.
I think about everyone on a daily basis and I hope they know how much I miss them all.
Amy
hello Amy
Megan seems to be doing ok,she misses her mom everyday,im sure some days are harder then others,
PRAYERS ARE ALWAYS NEEDED TO KEEP HER STRONG
AS anyone knows Megan is a Sweet Caring Loving young lady her momma done a wonderful job,GOD BLESS HER
LYNN is doing well,i'll pass on the message to them.
misses a friend

Costa Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2007

I dont know much about the family that was terrorized by Gia, but I was pretty close friends with the family that she was staying with. My heart goes out to Yolanda and her family terribly, but goes out to this family as well, who I believe are victims also. The first time I met Gia, I knew she wasnt right for my friend. He was so down to earth, and a great person, same goes for his family. He had never used drugs or anything and was a hard worker in the elevator union.. That is until he met Gia, and his life was turned upside down. She got him into drugs, and he lost everything in his life. We never saw him anymore since then. Gia, dragged my friend down with her, and put such a bad rep on him and his family. I believe it is his fault for getting involved with her in the first place, but it is not his and his family's fault that this tragic incident happened with Gia. I would just like to clarify that. My friend is now seeking help through rehab and is doing alot better. Drugs ruin lives, and it is not an excuse when you go to jail for murder. I hope she gets life in jail without the possibility of parole. She knew what she was getting into when she did drugs, and this is where it got her. Not only did she take a life of an innocent person, and damaged Yolanda's family, she took the life of my friend and did damage to his family as well.

I havent seen my friend in over a year now, but has heard that he is doing well.

Meth kills. Please if you know anyone on this deadly drug, seek help as soon as possible. You see the consequences it can bring.
lucyandricky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2007

I worked with Yolanda for 7 years and knew her very well. She was an extremely hard worker and all's she ever talked about was her daughter. She loved her so very much. Yolanda was an inspiration to so many people. I miss her. And even though I quit in December 03, I still visited the office to see my old friends and coworkers. She was one I always looked forward to seeing. God bless her whole family. I wish only the best for them. Megan, if you read this or someone that knows her reads this, please tell her she is always in my prayers.
As for the psycho that did this? She deserves whatever the worst can bring her, whether on earth or afterlife. Someone above said they are sure she is sorry for what she did? Quit blaming drugs. There are thousands of people that use drugs that don't commit murder. That is a stupid excuse. Stop trying to stick up for murderers. I'm sure you'd be saying different if it was your friend or relative that this happened to. It is sickening to think that people out there feel sorry for people like Virginia! Get a life!
lucyandricky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2007

I see that noone has blogged in here for a while. Can someone PLEASE tell me what is going on with the phsycopath that did this? I want to hear some good news, like maybe they're giving her the death penalty. Also, can anyone tell me how Sammy and Megan are doing? I am always thinking about them. I would really appreciate it if someone could post this info. for me. Thank you so kindly.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of337
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cerritos Discussions

Search the Cerritos Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr Transfatter Ohio 200,204
Whittier Varrio Locos Gang (Jun '07) 5 hr hyper diaper 1,335
Chicago by the Sea? Long Beach's Independence D... 5 hr Interpreter 3
Six Shootings in 60 Hours Worry Long Beach Offi... 6 hr LB Reader 1
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 7 hr Davis 4,754
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr Bruin For Life 26,609
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 14 hr Punk a s Murabito 4,834
•••
•••

Cerritos News Video

•••
•••

Cerritos Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cerritos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE