Need a shared accomodation near Long ...

Need a shared accomodation near Long Be..

There are 1 comment on the story from May 25, 2013, titled Need a shared accomodation near Long Be... In it, reports that:

I am looking for a shared accomodation / app\artment on sharing basis near Long Beach, CA or Torrance CA from 3-June-2003. We request you to View properties listed here in person, Never send or wire money to any porperty owners.

Join the discussion below, or

Get Real

Los Angeles, CA

#1 May 26, 2013
Well, the news story says June 3, 2003, so you're 10 years too late.

Assuming it's supposed to be June 3, 2013, I suggest you be very cautious. The news recently reported on a female Army veteran and college student who agreed to share an apartment with a male in his 50s. He lost his job and stopped paying his share of the rent. She asked him to leave.

She disappeared the night of May 2. Two weeks later, her body was found dumped in a canyon. The roommate has been charged with killing hwr.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cerritos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News La Mirada city attorney defends decision to cre... 7 hr MarkGonzalez 1
News Long Beach Police Shoot Man Cutting His Own Throat 11 hr Ronald 1
Garden Grove Auto glass replacement and Windshi... 14 hr usher 2
Convicted child kidapper and rapist moving into... (Mar '13) 15 hr tellinitlikeitis 3
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 15 hr Champion 6,823
News La Mirada council agrees to elect members by di... Thu LMV13 4
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Thu Trojan 32,439

Cerritos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cerritos Mortgages